The Top Super Bowl 2013 Commercials [VIDEOS]
By Floyd Allen | February 4, 2013 10:30 AM EST
While Beyonce’s lip-synched inaugural performance has reportedly fuelled more audience to tune in at Super Bowl 2013, the $40-million commercials are expected to draw in millions audience, each glued to see which ads will stand out at this year’s sport’s event.
As San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens battle on the ground at the much anticipated kick-off of football season this year, so are America’s biggest companies with their new commercials.
The game is on, with a staggering $40-million per 30 seconds spots during the game -- with analysts claiming more viewers are likely to tune in this year following Beyonce’s “The Star Sprangled Banner” mishap at President Obama’s inauguration two weeks ago.
Fox News reported that 28 commercials are confirmed to get the audience attention, hoping that the viewers will remember them and that the social media will capture the highly produced spots.
"What we see on the night of the game is really important," Fox News quoted Kelly O'Keefe, professor at the Virginia Commonwealth University Brandcenter.
Watch the VIDEO for sneak peeks of the commercial ads to watch out for during Superbowl 2013.
Titled, “Prom,” Audi chose to showcase a quite “insecure teenager” who is very unhappy going to the prom without a date. But everything changes when his Dad lent him his Audi S6 for the night, making him a whole new man as he stepped in to the ballroom.
The ads shows a three-member team (cowboy, showgirls, Badlanders) racing through a desert to try to reach a giant bottle of Coke first.
The car company opts for an ad led by “Big Bang Theory” star, Kaley Cuoco. It shows the star listening to Skee-Lo “I Wish”. With her job in the sequence as granting wishes, a part is shot with a rabbit holding a bat when she wishes to have one.
The shoe company chose a Discover-Channel type of sequence according to Christian Monitor - - at least until a human wearing shoe races appear in the scene.
Volkswagen produced a 30-second video of collection of internet videos, showing people melting down. These include a girl getting emotional thinking of her cat and a golf player whacking the ground with a golf club.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Blasted For Arrogance, Playing Basketball Month Before Fight Against Chris Algieri
- Ronda Rousey Rejects Idea of Fight Between A Man And A Woman In The UFC
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Chelsea FC: No 'Crying' For The Blues Amid Injury Woes Ahead Of Man Utd Clash, Says Mourinho
- Lamar Odom’s Hope Of Reuniting With Khloe Kardashian Crushed, ‘KUWTK’ Star Reportedly Dating Wiz Khalifa
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop
- Swedish Military Spots ‘Russian Submarine’ Off Stockholm Coast, An Alarming ‘Security Game Changer’
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Canada Raises National Terror Alert Level after Suspected Jihadist Runs Over Soldier