The Top Super Bowl 2013 Commercials [VIDEOS]
By Floyd Allen | February 4, 2013 10:30 AM EST
While Beyonce’s lip-synched inaugural performance has reportedly fuelled more audience to tune in at Super Bowl 2013, the $40-million commercials are expected to draw in millions audience, each glued to see which ads will stand out at this year’s sport’s event.
As San Francisco 49ers and Baltimore Ravens battle on the ground at the much anticipated kick-off of football season this year, so are America’s biggest companies with their new commercials.
The game is on, with a staggering $40-million per 30 seconds spots during the game -- with analysts claiming more viewers are likely to tune in this year following Beyonce’s “The Star Sprangled Banner” mishap at President Obama’s inauguration two weeks ago.
Fox News reported that 28 commercials are confirmed to get the audience attention, hoping that the viewers will remember them and that the social media will capture the highly produced spots.
"What we see on the night of the game is really important," Fox News quoted Kelly O'Keefe, professor at the Virginia Commonwealth University Brandcenter.
Watch the VIDEO for sneak peeks of the commercial ads to watch out for during Superbowl 2013.
Titled, “Prom,” Audi chose to showcase a quite “insecure teenager” who is very unhappy going to the prom without a date. But everything changes when his Dad lent him his Audi S6 for the night, making him a whole new man as he stepped in to the ballroom.
The ads shows a three-member team (cowboy, showgirls, Badlanders) racing through a desert to try to reach a giant bottle of Coke first.
The car company opts for an ad led by “Big Bang Theory” star, Kaley Cuoco. It shows the star listening to Skee-Lo “I Wish”. With her job in the sequence as granting wishes, a part is shot with a rabbit holding a bat when she wishes to have one.
The shoe company chose a Discover-Channel type of sequence according to Christian Monitor - - at least until a human wearing shoe races appear in the scene.
Volkswagen produced a 30-second video of collection of internet videos, showing people melting down. These include a girl getting emotional thinking of her cat and a golf player whacking the ground with a golf club.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- Three Reasons Why Brock Lesnar Must Fight The Undertaker At Night Of Champions And Not John Cena [VIDEO]
- Michael Schumacher Rehabilitation Update: F1 Champion In-Home Health Care And Services Consist Of 15 Medical Staff
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- HTC ‘Double Exposure’ Event On October 8 Could Unveil HTC Eye With 5.2-inch FHD Display
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect