UFOs Spotted in Russia and Costa Rica [PHOTO + VIDEOS]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 3, 2013 10:37 PM EST
Sightings of Unidentified flying objects (UFO) were reported over the Ural Mountains in Russia.
A three-minute, forty eight-second long video was recorded on Jan 31 which showed three UFOs hovering near the Ural Mountains of western Russia.
"Watch the orbs and how they flash as if they are communicating with one another. The stay close together and change formation. Only wish this person had a zoom on his camera so we could see more. A 30X-60X zoom would do wonders at giving up close details of these UFO orbs," Scott C Waring wrote on UFO Sightings Daily.
Check out the video of three UFOs spotted over the Ural Mountains:
In another report of UFO spotting, an aircraft pilot claimed to have seen an object flying over the skies of Costa Rica on Jan 23.
The pilot, Joseph Daniel Araya, had shot a video of the object with his iPhone and said that he did not notice it at the time of recording. After he replayed the video he could not find any traces of it when he looked out.
Araya showed the video to astronomer Alberto Villalobos and UFO researcher Alexis Astua. Villalobos said that the UFO seen in the video was seven to ten metres long and flying at a speed of 3600 kilometers per hour.
Astua, who did not rule out the chance of a UFO spotting, went on to say that it could also be a reflection.
"A close look at the UFO in the video does not help much in the identification of its details, except that it appears to be of a saucer-like shape. However, it is clear that it does not resemble any known aircraft and is too big in size and too fast to be a bird. The UFO does not appear to have wings or running lights and also does not have any exhaust plume exiting the tail," a Costa Rica Star report cited.
Here is the video clip captured by a pilot that shows an object flying over the skies of Costa Rica:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Android Lollipop 5.0 Confirmed for Nov 3 Rollout as Nexus 6 Global Release Date is Delayed – Reports