UFOs Spotted in Russia and Costa Rica [PHOTO + VIDEOS]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | February 3, 2013 10:37 PM EST
Sightings of Unidentified flying objects (UFO) were reported over the Ural Mountains in Russia.
A three-minute, forty eight-second long video was recorded on Jan 31 which showed three UFOs hovering near the Ural Mountains of western Russia.
"Watch the orbs and how they flash as if they are communicating with one another. The stay close together and change formation. Only wish this person had a zoom on his camera so we could see more. A 30X-60X zoom would do wonders at giving up close details of these UFO orbs," Scott C Waring wrote on UFO Sightings Daily.
Check out the video of three UFOs spotted over the Ural Mountains:
In another report of UFO spotting, an aircraft pilot claimed to have seen an object flying over the skies of Costa Rica on Jan 23.
The pilot, Joseph Daniel Araya, had shot a video of the object with his iPhone and said that he did not notice it at the time of recording. After he replayed the video he could not find any traces of it when he looked out.
Araya showed the video to astronomer Alberto Villalobos and UFO researcher Alexis Astua. Villalobos said that the UFO seen in the video was seven to ten metres long and flying at a speed of 3600 kilometers per hour.
Astua, who did not rule out the chance of a UFO spotting, went on to say that it could also be a reflection.
"A close look at the UFO in the video does not help much in the identification of its details, except that it appears to be of a saucer-like shape. However, it is clear that it does not resemble any known aircraft and is too big in size and too fast to be a bird. The UFO does not appear to have wings or running lights and also does not have any exhaust plume exiting the tail," a Costa Rica Star report cited.
Here is the video clip captured by a pilot that shows an object flying over the skies of Costa Rica:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
Join the Conversation
- Australia's Luckiest Koala: Hit by a Car and Hung On To It From Maryborough to Gympie
- New Technology to Build Invisible Material Using Light: Study Says
- UK Converts Coal Plants Into Solar Cell Farms
- Streaks of Jealousy Found Among Dogs
- New Zealand's Largest Glaciers Record Severe Ice Loss Due to Global Warming
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- 12-inch MacBook Apple Retina and 2014 MacBook Pro to Feature Liquid Sensors, Release in October
- Travel at Own Risk; Emirates, Qantas Differ on Flying over Iraq Warzone; Emirates Reroutes, Qantas Pushes On
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal