Results in Focus, Trading Seen Cautious Next Week
February 3, 2013 8:50 PM EST
Trading is expected to remain cautious next week as a sudden slump in share price of Tata Motors and Ultratech Cement in late market hours on Friday would make investors take cautious bets.
Shares are expected to trade in a narrow range as sentiment remains muted after the central bank's comments on Tuesday and as traders watch out for earnings of auto major Mahindra & Mahindra (MAHM.NS) and cement companies including ACC (ACC.NS).
Market participants will watch for any announcement from the government about the upcoming budget.
India's plan to raise about $2 billion through a stake sale in power producer NTPC Ltd (NTPC.NS) will likely take place on February 7, according to sources.
Events to watch:
Monday: Bank of Baroda (BOB.NS), United Sprits (UNSP.NS)
Tuesday: UCO Bank(UCBK.NS), Apollo Tyres(APLO.NS), HSBC Markit services PMI
Wednesday: Cipla(CIPL.NS), Tech Mahindra(TEML.NS)
Thursday: ACC(ACC.NS), Ambuja Cement(ABUJ.NS), MRF(MRF.NS), Aurobindo Pharma(ARBN.NS)
Friday: Cadila (CADI.NS), Hindalco(HALC.NS), Mahindra & Mahindra, Canara Bank(CNBK.NS), Sun Pharma(SUN.NS)
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar