Results in Focus, Trading Seen Cautious Next Week
February 3, 2013 8:50 PM EST
Trading is expected to remain cautious next week as a sudden slump in share price of Tata Motors and Ultratech Cement in late market hours on Friday would make investors take cautious bets.
Shares are expected to trade in a narrow range as sentiment remains muted after the central bank's comments on Tuesday and as traders watch out for earnings of auto major Mahindra & Mahindra (MAHM.NS) and cement companies including ACC (ACC.NS).
Market participants will watch for any announcement from the government about the upcoming budget.
India's plan to raise about $2 billion through a stake sale in power producer NTPC Ltd (NTPC.NS) will likely take place on February 7, according to sources.
Events to watch:
Monday: Bank of Baroda (BOB.NS), United Sprits (UNSP.NS)
Tuesday: UCO Bank(UCBK.NS), Apollo Tyres(APLO.NS), HSBC Markit services PMI
Wednesday: Cipla(CIPL.NS), Tech Mahindra(TEML.NS)
Thursday: ACC(ACC.NS), Ambuja Cement(ABUJ.NS), MRF(MRF.NS), Aurobindo Pharma(ARBN.NS)
Friday: Cadila (CADI.NS), Hindalco(HALC.NS), Mahindra & Mahindra, Canara Bank(CNBK.NS), Sun Pharma(SUN.NS)
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- While Australian Miners Declare End of Massive Expansion of Iron Ore, Gina Rinehart Bucks Trend & Starts Export From New Mine
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning November 24, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon November 24, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning November 25, 2014
- Global Markets Overview – November 24, 2014
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More