Results in Focus, Trading Seen Cautious Next Week
February 3, 2013 8:50 PM EST
Trading is expected to remain cautious next week as a sudden slump in share price of Tata Motors and Ultratech Cement in late market hours on Friday would make investors take cautious bets.
Shares are expected to trade in a narrow range as sentiment remains muted after the central bank's comments on Tuesday and as traders watch out for earnings of auto major Mahindra & Mahindra (MAHM.NS) and cement companies including ACC (ACC.NS).
Market participants will watch for any announcement from the government about the upcoming budget.
India's plan to raise about $2 billion through a stake sale in power producer NTPC Ltd (NTPC.NS) will likely take place on February 7, according to sources.
Events to watch:
Monday: Bank of Baroda (BOB.NS), United Sprits (UNSP.NS)
Tuesday: UCO Bank(UCBK.NS), Apollo Tyres(APLO.NS), HSBC Markit services PMI
Wednesday: Cipla(CIPL.NS), Tech Mahindra(TEML.NS)
Thursday: ACC(ACC.NS), Ambuja Cement(ABUJ.NS), MRF(MRF.NS), Aurobindo Pharma(ARBN.NS)
Friday: Cadila (CADI.NS), Hindalco(HALC.NS), Mahindra & Mahindra, Canara Bank(CNBK.NS), Sun Pharma(SUN.NS)
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy
- Ebola Divides The US: More States Begin Applying Stricter Guidelines Than What CDC Imposed
- Russia Succeeds Where US Fails: ISS NASA Antares Rocket Explosion Meant to Happen; Russia Successfully Launches Cargo Ship
- FIFA May Keep Russia and Ukraine Apart in World Cup 2018
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight