Galaxy Tab 3 GT-P3200 Specs Leaked in Benchmark Listing [PHOTO]
By Vinod Yalburgi | February 3, 2013 8:20 PM EST
Samsung seems to be capitalising on the Galaxy series' popularity and record sales turnover, as the Galaxy Tab 3 follows the Galaxy S4 in the proposed list of upcoming Galaxy devices reportedly in the product pipeline. In a recent GLBenchmark report, the Galaxy Tab 3 GT-P3200 specifications (specs) have been spotted as part of the leaked benchmark listing (in screenshot above).
The 7-inch tablet is purportedly the successor to Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 P3100 and features a display resolution of 1280 x 800 pixels. It is powered by a 1.5GHz processor (of unknown make and model), which is paired with a Mali 400 GPU for graphics processing. The third-generation Galaxy Tab will run Android 4.2.1 out-of-the-box. It could be the first non-Nexus device to feature the latest Android operating system at the time of its release.
The display size of the device is still unknown as an earlier SamMobile report suggested that the Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 would be dropped. However, the latest report from SamMobile hints that either a 7in or an 8in display could be in the making.
As The Android Soul notes, Galaxy Tab 3 7.0 along with the recently spotted Galaxy Note 8.0 (leaked image) may show up at the upcoming Mobile World Congress event later this month. Boasting impressive hardware specs at an affordable price has made the Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 a hot-selling device in the market, and Samsung looks eager to capitalise on its growing market share with the launch of its successor very soon.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Best Black Friday 2014 Deals From Amazon On Smartphones, TVs, Headsets And More