Manchester United Vs. Fulham: Where To Watch Online Stream: Preview, Team News And Prediction
By Jason Le Miere | February 3, 2013 2:19 AM EST
Fulham will be without former Manchester United forward Dimitar Berbatov as they prepare to face the Premier League leaders for the second Saturday in succession. Martin Jol will also be without Eyong Enoh and Stanislav Manolev as they both await their work permits, although fellow deadline-day loan signing Urby Emanuelson is included in the squad.
The Fulham boss has spoken of his satisfaction with his business in the January transfer window, which acts as a further boost after a much-needed 3-1 victory at home to West Ham on Wednesday. It will take something special, though, to overcome a United side that inflicted a comprehensive 4-1 defeat on them last week.
United’s only activity in the transfer window was to sign and then loan back Wilfried Zaha and manager Sir Alex Ferguson has every right to believe that his squad is suitably equipped to regain the Premier League title.
After coming through a hard-fought match with Southampton on Wednesday, 2-1, Ferguson said on Friday that he was happy with the players at his disposal.
“We're quite healthy in terms of the players available,” he explained, according to Manchester United’s official website. “Ashley Young's the one that's still not available. Hopefully Jonny [Evans] trains today, which would give us another defender. That's good news. I'll make one or two changes tomorrow. Rio Ferdinand will play. Definitely.”
United have won six and drawn one of their last seven meetings with Fulham.
D: Riether, Senderos, Hangeland, Riise
M: Duff, Karagounis, Sidwell, Rodallega
Manchester United (probable)
G: De Gea
D: Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra
M: Carrick, Cleverley
Valencia, Kagawa, Rooney
F: Van Persie
Prediction: Manchester United have taken an incredible 32 points from the last 36 on offer and it is hard to bet against them right now. Emanuelson should make a positive impact on Fulham’s midfield, although he will take some time to get up to speed having made just one appearance for Milan in the past six weeks.
Without Berbatov, Fulham may struggle to pose an attacking threat even if United decide to rest Nemanja Vidic. A comfortable away win looks to be on the cards.
Fulham 0-2 Manchester United
Where to watch: The Barclays Premier League game will kick-off from Craven Cottage at 12.30 p.m. ET. Coverage will be provided by the Fox Soccer Channel, with an online stream available later in the day via Fox Soccer 2Go.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Rafael Nadal On Roger Federer: ‘He’s A Good Person, A Fantastic Player And A Great Man On Court’
- Jeremy Lin’s Big Break: Steve Nash Out For The Season For The Los Angeles Lakers
- NBA News: Teammate Stresses Jeremy Lin's Importance To The Lakers
- Croatian Boxer Banned For Life From Sport After Vicious Attack On Polish Referee [VIDEO]
- Manny Pacquiao Is Better Than Floyd Mayweather Jr. In Basketball Claims Freddie Roach
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28