Manchester United Vs. Fulham: Where To Watch Online Stream: Preview, Team News And Prediction
By Jason Le Miere | February 3, 2013 2:19 AM EST
Fulham will be without former Manchester United forward Dimitar Berbatov as they prepare to face the Premier League leaders for the second Saturday in succession. Martin Jol will also be without Eyong Enoh and Stanislav Manolev as they both await their work permits, although fellow deadline-day loan signing Urby Emanuelson is included in the squad.
The Fulham boss has spoken of his satisfaction with his business in the January transfer window, which acts as a further boost after a much-needed 3-1 victory at home to West Ham on Wednesday. It will take something special, though, to overcome a United side that inflicted a comprehensive 4-1 defeat on them last week.
United’s only activity in the transfer window was to sign and then loan back Wilfried Zaha and manager Sir Alex Ferguson has every right to believe that his squad is suitably equipped to regain the Premier League title.
After coming through a hard-fought match with Southampton on Wednesday, 2-1, Ferguson said on Friday that he was happy with the players at his disposal.
“We're quite healthy in terms of the players available,” he explained, according to Manchester United’s official website. “Ashley Young's the one that's still not available. Hopefully Jonny [Evans] trains today, which would give us another defender. That's good news. I'll make one or two changes tomorrow. Rio Ferdinand will play. Definitely.”
United have won six and drawn one of their last seven meetings with Fulham.
D: Riether, Senderos, Hangeland, Riise
M: Duff, Karagounis, Sidwell, Rodallega
Manchester United (probable)
G: De Gea
D: Rafael, Evans, Ferdinand, Evra
M: Carrick, Cleverley
Valencia, Kagawa, Rooney
F: Van Persie
Prediction: Manchester United have taken an incredible 32 points from the last 36 on offer and it is hard to bet against them right now. Emanuelson should make a positive impact on Fulham’s midfield, although he will take some time to get up to speed having made just one appearance for Milan in the past six weeks.
Without Berbatov, Fulham may struggle to pose an attacking threat even if United decide to rest Nemanja Vidic. A comfortable away win looks to be on the cards.
Fulham 0-2 Manchester United
Where to watch: The Barclays Premier League game will kick-off from Craven Cottage at 12.30 p.m. ET. Coverage will be provided by the Fox Soccer Channel, with an online stream available later in the day via Fox Soccer 2Go.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- Manny Pacquiao Begins Training Sans Freddie Roach
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Boxing News 2014: Showtime VP Favours Pacquiao As Mayweather’s Next Ring Opponent; Money May Insists Fight Should Be Over Showtime PPV Only
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up