Super Bowl 2013 Kick-off Time: When, Where and How to Watch the Big Game Online
By Simi John | February 3, 2013 12:53 AM EST
The Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers will take place at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans on Sunday 3 February, at 6.30pm ET (11.30pm GMT).
The game will be shown live in the UK on BBC Two and BBC HD, with coverage starting at 11pm GMT.
To watch on a phone or tablet, download the NFL Mobile app at NFL.com/mobile.
Meanwhile, pop star Beyoncé Knowles, who recently sparked controversy after admitting to lip-synching the American national anthem during the swearing-in of US president Barack Obama has reassured fans her Super Bowl performance will be live.
"I will absolutely be singing live [at the Super Bowl]. I am well-rehearsed. This is what I was born to do. What I am born for," she said in a Super Bowl pre-game interview.
However, the 31-year-old diva was tight-lipped about the number of songs she will be sing and whether there will be other big names sharing the spotlight.
"I can't tell you any answers to that," she said, "You have to keep certain things a mystery. It's entertainment. They have to be excited."
Finally, the Super Bowl commercials have begun generating interest - check out GoDaddy's Super Bowl advertisement, featuring stunning Israeli-born supermodel Bar Refaeli. More than 112.5 million television viewers tuned in to watch last year's Super Bowl half-time show, making it the most-watched musical event of the year in the US.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- Roger Federer Starts Practicing On Clay For The Davis Cup Final
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar