Super Bowl 2013 Kick-off Time: When, Where and How to Watch the Big Game Online
By Simi John | February 3, 2013 12:53 AM EST
The Pepsi Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers will take place at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans on Sunday 3 February, at 6.30pm ET (11.30pm GMT).
The game will be shown live in the UK on BBC Two and BBC HD, with coverage starting at 11pm GMT.
To watch on a phone or tablet, download the NFL Mobile app at NFL.com/mobile.
Meanwhile, pop star Beyoncé Knowles, who recently sparked controversy after admitting to lip-synching the American national anthem during the swearing-in of US president Barack Obama has reassured fans her Super Bowl performance will be live.
"I will absolutely be singing live [at the Super Bowl]. I am well-rehearsed. This is what I was born to do. What I am born for," she said in a Super Bowl pre-game interview.
However, the 31-year-old diva was tight-lipped about the number of songs she will be sing and whether there will be other big names sharing the spotlight.
"I can't tell you any answers to that," she said, "You have to keep certain things a mystery. It's entertainment. They have to be excited."
Finally, the Super Bowl commercials have begun generating interest - check out GoDaddy's Super Bowl advertisement, featuring stunning Israeli-born supermodel Bar Refaeli. More than 112.5 million television viewers tuned in to watch last year's Super Bowl half-time show, making it the most-watched musical event of the year in the US.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona Shockingly Sign Valencia Defender [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Lin, Chandler Parsons React To 'Role Players' Label By James Harden
- 2014 Commonwealth Games Medal Tally: Games are Through Day 5 and Australia Continues to Dominate Count; Day 5 Highlights
- Roger Federer Not That Good If Different Surfaces Were To Exist – Giles Simon
- Dan Bilzerian Opens Up to Howard Stern, Poker Pro Admits He Once Had Sex with 16 Women in 12 Days
- Ana Ivanovic Posts a Hot Selfie on Instagram after her San Francisco Photo-Shoot
- Richard Norris' Successful Face Transplant Lands Him in GQ Cover [WATCH VIDEOS]
- Japanese Whalers End Pacific Hunt with 115 Whales Dead and No Disruption from Sea Shepherd
- A Mother Of Two Dies While Undergoing Stem Cell Treatment
- Breaking Discovery: Industrial Pollution Reached South Pole by 19th Century
- Human Guinea Pigs for Google Health Projects