Top Nasdaq Aftermarket Movers (Concurrent, PDF Solutions, iRobot, Frontier, TeleCommunication Systems, magicJack VocalTec, Primoris Services, Medicines Company, SHFL entertainment)
February 2, 2013 5:53 PM EST
The top after-market Nasdaq gainers Friday were Concurrent Computer Corporation, PDF Solutions Inc, iRobot Corporation, Frontier Communications Corporation and TeleCommunication Systems Inc.
The top after-market Nasdaq losers were magicJack VocalTec Ltd, Primoris Services Corporation, The Medicines Company and SHFL entertainment Inc.
Concurrent Computer Corporation (CCUR) shares climbed 6.01 percent to $7.94 in after-hours trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $ 3.40 - $7.95 and a market capitalization of $65.47 million.
Shares of PDF Solutions Inc (PDFS) rose 3.71 percent in post-market session to close at $15.93. The shares gained 2.26 percent in regular trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $6.27 - $16.12 and a market capitalization of $438.37 million.
iRobot Corporation (IRBT) shares advanced 1.60 percent to $23.50 in post-market trading. The shares lost over 1 percent in regular trading.
Frontier Communications Corporation (FTR) shares gained 1.25 percent and reached $4.45 in after-hours trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $3.06 - $5.15 and a market capitalization of $4.39 billion.
TeleCommunication Systems Inc (TSYS) shares surged 1.24 percent to $2.45 in after-hours trading. The shares of the company went up 7.08 percent in regular trading after the company announced Friday the expansion of its operations to the Middle East region through Connecting Worlds, a Dubai-based company that offers sales extension and virtual branch selling to mobile operators in the Middle East/North Africa region.
magicJack VocalTec Ltd (CALL) shares slumped 2.87 percent to $13.19 in post-market session. The Rosen Law Firm reminded the investors of the important March 19 lead plaintiff deadline in the class action filed on behalf of those who purchased the securities of magicJack VocalTec Ltd between Feb 28, 2012 and Jan 8, 2013.
Primoris Services Corporation (PRIM) shares plunged 2.59 percent to $ 19.20 in post-market trading. The shares gained 2.76 percent in regular trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $10.90 - $19.80 and a market capitalization of $1.01 billion.
The Medicines Company (MDCO) shares lost 2.06 percent in after-hours trading to reach $29.90. The company shares surged 2.18 percent in regular trade. The shares have a 52-week trading range of $ 19.37 - $30.87 and a market capitalization of $1.61 billion.
SHFL Entertainment Inc (SHFL) shares dropped 2.03 percent to $15.66 in after-hours trading. The shares gained 7.97 percent in regular trading. The company shares have a 52-week trading range of $11.75 - $18.77 and a market capitalization of $ 884.01 million.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown