San Francisco 49ers Players Go To Penthouse Strip Club Ahead Of Super Bowl [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
By Amethyst Tate | February 2, 2013 5:12 AM EST
During their free time ahead of the Super Bowl, some of the San Franciso 49ers headed to a strip club.
49ers players Frank Gore, Michael Crabtree and Patrick Willis, were filmed by TMZ leaving their hotel and entering a high-end strip club called Penthouse Club.
On their official website, the New Orleans strip club describes itself as “a club like no other” and “a club with interiors as beautiful and refined as the women you’ve come to worship.”
There are two floors and two full bars, and it is probable that the 49ers went to the Executive Suite, which is described as “an exclusive VIP den with leather seating, 42″ plasma TV, and a private stage for the dancer, or dancers, of your choice.”
Super Bowl XLVII is expected to set a record for most watched televised event. Super Bowl XLVI marked the third straight year that the game set a record for number of viewers. The 2012 game was seen by more people in the United States than any show in the history of the nation.
An average of 111.3 million viewers watched the New York Giants defeat the New England Patriots for the second time in four years. But if Sunday's game comes down to the wire, it could make history as the biggest televised event ever.
Meanwhile, while some of the 49ers spent their down time at the strip club, the other headliner of the Super Bowl--Beyonce, has been practicing nonstop for her major halftime performance.
“I am a perfectionist. And one thing about me, I practice until my feet bleed,” Beyonce said while at a press conference promoting the Super Bowl on Thursday.
“There's 7.5 mins for the volunteers to put the stage together. I met the volunteers and they're so incredible. We're all working together and I can't give too much away. But every second matters and we're WORKING. I had to condense my career into 12 minutes,” Beyonce went on to say.
The San Franciso 49ers are set to take on the Baltimore Ravens on Sunday, Feb. 3.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Major Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Thoughtful in ‘Crossed’
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan