Pre-Market Movers (Dell, BT Group, Nokia, STMicroelectronics, Annaly, Navios Maritime, Bonanza Creek, Constellation)
By Sreeja V N | February 1, 2013 11:35 PM EST
Dell Inc, BT Group Plc, Nokia Corporation, STMicroelectronics N.V., Annaly Capital Management Inc, Navios Maritime Partners L.P., Bonanza Creek Energy Inc and Constellation Brands Inc are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Friday.
Dell Inc (NASDAQ:DELL) stock rallied 6.12 percent to $4.05 in pre-market trading. Dell Inc is nearing an agreement to sell itself to a buyout consortium led by its founder and Chief Executive Michael Dell and private equity firm Silver Lake Partners, possibly announcing a deal as soon as Monday, according to two people familiar with the matter, Reuters has reported.
BT Group Plc (NYSE:BT) stock climbed 5.37 percent to $41.58 in pre-market trading. The communications services company has 52-week trading range of $30.92 - $39.98 and a market capitalization of $31.09 billion.
Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK) stock surged 4.59 percent to $4.10 in pre-market trading. The company stock plunged 4 percent in regular trading Thursday. The company has 52-week trading range of $1.63 - $5.87 and a market capitalization of $14.68 billion.
STMicroelectronics N.V. (NYSE:STM) stock advanced 3.71 percent to $8.95 in pre-market trading. The company has 52-week trading range of $4.51 - $8.88 and a market capitalization of $7.66 billion.
Annaly Capital Management Inc (NYSE:NLY) shares rose 2.22 percent to $15.20 in pre-market trading. The company Thursday announced that it has agreed to acquire the remaining shares of CreXus Investment (NYSE: CXS) for $13 per share -- up from a previous offer of $12.50 -- for a total value of $872 million.
Navios Maritime Partners L.P (NYSE:NMM) stock plunged 6.21 percent to $13.90 in pre-market trading. The shares traded down as it announced late Thursday that it plans to offer 4,250,000 common units representing limited partnership interests in a public offering.
Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (NYSE:BCEI) stock lost 3.30 percent to $29.86 in pre-market trading. The company Thursday announced that it has priced an upsized underwritten public offering of 11,500,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $29.50 per share.
Constellation Brands Inc (NYSE:STZ) stock declined 1.42 percent to $31.90 in pre-market trading. The company has 52-week trading range of $18.50 - $39.65 and a market capitalization of $5.94 billion.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers