Pre-Market Movers (Dell, BT Group, Nokia, STMicroelectronics, Annaly, Navios Maritime, Bonanza Creek, Constellation)
By Sreeja V N | February 1, 2013 11:35 PM EST
Dell Inc, BT Group Plc, Nokia Corporation, STMicroelectronics N.V., Annaly Capital Management Inc, Navios Maritime Partners L.P., Bonanza Creek Energy Inc and Constellation Brands Inc are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Friday.
Dell Inc (NASDAQ:DELL) stock rallied 6.12 percent to $4.05 in pre-market trading. Dell Inc is nearing an agreement to sell itself to a buyout consortium led by its founder and Chief Executive Michael Dell and private equity firm Silver Lake Partners, possibly announcing a deal as soon as Monday, according to two people familiar with the matter, Reuters has reported.
BT Group Plc (NYSE:BT) stock climbed 5.37 percent to $41.58 in pre-market trading. The communications services company has 52-week trading range of $30.92 - $39.98 and a market capitalization of $31.09 billion.
Nokia Corporation (NYSE:NOK) stock surged 4.59 percent to $4.10 in pre-market trading. The company stock plunged 4 percent in regular trading Thursday. The company has 52-week trading range of $1.63 - $5.87 and a market capitalization of $14.68 billion.
STMicroelectronics N.V. (NYSE:STM) stock advanced 3.71 percent to $8.95 in pre-market trading. The company has 52-week trading range of $4.51 - $8.88 and a market capitalization of $7.66 billion.
Annaly Capital Management Inc (NYSE:NLY) shares rose 2.22 percent to $15.20 in pre-market trading. The company Thursday announced that it has agreed to acquire the remaining shares of CreXus Investment (NYSE: CXS) for $13 per share -- up from a previous offer of $12.50 -- for a total value of $872 million.
Navios Maritime Partners L.P (NYSE:NMM) stock plunged 6.21 percent to $13.90 in pre-market trading. The shares traded down as it announced late Thursday that it plans to offer 4,250,000 common units representing limited partnership interests in a public offering.
Bonanza Creek Energy Inc (NYSE:BCEI) stock lost 3.30 percent to $29.86 in pre-market trading. The company Thursday announced that it has priced an upsized underwritten public offering of 11,500,000 shares of its common stock at a public offering price of $29.50 per share.
Constellation Brands Inc (NYSE:STZ) stock declined 1.42 percent to $31.90 in pre-market trading. The company has 52-week trading range of $18.50 - $39.65 and a market capitalization of $5.94 billion.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight