My Kitchen Rules: Spice Girls Annoy Viewers?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 1, 2013 4:45 PM EST
My Kitchen Rules contestants Jessie Khan and Biswa Kamila have become the topic of the show's comeback.
The high school friends from Sydney make no apologies for their unabashed confidence, despite critics calling them "immature" and "annoying".
"Maybe we shouldn't have been so upfront but this is who we are. We will always say what's on our minds," Kamila said.
Khan seconded Kamila saying, "We're straightforward. Like, if you don't take us with a pinch of salt you will probably hate us. We're quite upfront about how we feel about things. Like, we're quite opinionated."
"People usually think we're total dumb arses, but we don't care. We know who we are and we know what we want," she quickly added.
The pair has been heavily criticized for being picky eaters and negative comments towards their fellow contestants. Many Twitter viewers suggest that they should not be on the show if they do not like foods such as vegetables.
"People will love to hate us, definitely. They will love us very much or hate us very much. There won't be anything in between. Don't you want to spice up your life? Good or bad we will entertain you on the show," Kamila said confidently.
The pair revealed that they always had trouble making friends. Their characters have drawn comparisons to The Shire pair Sophie and Vernesa and it seems just like the reality show "wifeys", Biswa and Khan feel their looks are very important.
My Kitchen Rules beat Ten's MasterChef: The Professionals in terms of ratings as over one million people watched the show.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Queen Elizabeth and Kate Middleton Clash Again: Duchess Scared of Difficult Pregnancy, Adopting Second 'Royal' Baby - Reports
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date