My Kitchen Rules: Spice Girls Annoy Viewers?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | February 1, 2013 4:45 PM EST
My Kitchen Rules contestants Jessie Khan and Biswa Kamila have become the topic of the show's comeback.
The high school friends from Sydney make no apologies for their unabashed confidence, despite critics calling them "immature" and "annoying".
"Maybe we shouldn't have been so upfront but this is who we are. We will always say what's on our minds," Kamila said.
Khan seconded Kamila saying, "We're straightforward. Like, if you don't take us with a pinch of salt you will probably hate us. We're quite upfront about how we feel about things. Like, we're quite opinionated."
"People usually think we're total dumb arses, but we don't care. We know who we are and we know what we want," she quickly added.
The pair has been heavily criticized for being picky eaters and negative comments towards their fellow contestants. Many Twitter viewers suggest that they should not be on the show if they do not like foods such as vegetables.
"People will love to hate us, definitely. They will love us very much or hate us very much. There won't be anything in between. Don't you want to spice up your life? Good or bad we will entertain you on the show," Kamila said confidently.
The pair revealed that they always had trouble making friends. Their characters have drawn comparisons to The Shire pair Sophie and Vernesa and it seems just like the reality show "wifeys", Biswa and Khan feel their looks are very important.
My Kitchen Rules beat Ten's MasterChef: The Professionals in terms of ratings as over one million people watched the show.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 29, 2014: Caroline Is Remorseful About What Happened To Her And Ridge While Katie Is Fuming [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Star Wars: Episode 7' Leaked Image Of New Villain Clutching Red Lightsaber [Spoilers]
- 'The Walking Dead' Star Norman Reedus Bashes The Report That He Begged The Producers Not To Turn Daryl Dixon Gay
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actor Kit Harington Denies Romance With Co-stars Rose Leslie And Emilia Clarke
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight