Rupee Falls from 3-1/2 High; Oil India Flows Eyed
February 1, 2013 3:46 PM EST
The rupee falls to 53.32/33 versus its previous close of 53.2150/2250 as investors cover short-dollar positions. The Indian unit hit a three-and-a-half month high of 53.07 on Thursday.
The pair is seen moving in a 53.15 to 53.50 range during the day with dollar inflows for the Oil India(OILI.NS) stake sale being watched.
The BSE Sensex is up 0.1 percent and will be monitored for cues during the day.
Asian currencies trading mixed compared to the dollar.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- HTC ‘Double Exposure’ Event On October 8 Could Unveil HTC Eye With 5.2-inch FHD Display
- Apple iOS 8 Can Trump Google Android 5.0 L Upon September 17 Release
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Twitter Photo Of British Medical Muslima Student Holding Severed Head
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect