30 Rock Final Moments Before the Sign-Off (Last Episode Highlights)
By Gilda Galang | February 1, 2013 3:12 PM EST
After seven seasons of quirky comedy, 138 episodes filled with Liz Lemonisms, and 14 much deserved Emmy Awards, tonight marks the last hour-long episode of 30 Rock.
It's the final hour for Liz lemon (Tina Fey) Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin), Tracy Jordan (Tracy Morgan), Jenna Maroney (Jane Krakowski), and the entire gang of 30 Rock, all of which American TV will sorely miss, reports RollingStone.
According to CBS News, some 30 Rock old timers made their way back to the show's season finale episode, including Salma Hayek and Julianne Moore who portrayed Jack's exes, Richard Belzer, Ice-T, and even House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.
The last episode took off with Liz Lemon being a stay-at-home mom with her kids, Jack as the new chief executive of Kabletown, reports The Washington Post.
A last look before signing off
Tears and laughter prevail in the finale episode, a much appreciated nod to what the seven years of 30 Rock had been devoted to. E! Online offers a quick look at the highlights that made the last episode a noteworthy icing to a lasting feast.
The final time you'd hear the credits music will reveal Liz's Yoda impression, a brilliant stroke to start off the show, quickly followed by Kenneth's (Jack McBrayer) list of no-no words on TV.
Tracy also leads the barrage of tears with his spiel on not wanting to say his goodbyes, followed by Liz's confession that she was an awful officemate, but someone she will miss nonetheless.
The kicker? You'll laugh and cry at the final scene wherein everyone sees what happens to the 30 Rock gang, a year into the future-before it flashes to a few more years after, wherein Liz's great grandchild pitches a show to Kenneth, who is still supposed to be NBC president.
Own a piece of 30 Rock history
30 Rock will also allow its avid fans to get a chance to own a piece of the set, as Alec Baldwin auctions off the autographed 30 Rock wall that used to be his dressing room wall, reports MSN Entertainment.
The winning fan will get to not only own a piece of the seven-year show, but also meet Baldwin backstage during Orphans, his Broadway play. Proceeds of the auctioned wall will go to the Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS and the Children's Tumor Foundation.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- USA Defeats Lithuania, 96-68; Americans Advance To Championship Round Of 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘America’s Got Talent’ (AGT) Season 9 (2014) Finale Performance Episode Recap, Spoilers: 6 Finalists Perform Their Last Acts To Win Finals
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Winner Predictions: Fellow Contestants And Betting Odds Predict Who Could Win Mirror Ball Trophy
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- Robert Pattinson And FKA Twigs Romance: Singer’s Twitter Post Sparks Pregnancy Reports Speculating The Couple Is Expecting Their First Baby
- ‘The Big Bang Theory’ Season 8 Spoilers: Nine Moments From Episode 1, The Locomotion Interruption
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone