30 Rock Final Moments Before the Sign-Off (Last Episode Highlights)
By Gilda Galang | February 1, 2013 3:12 PM EST
After seven seasons of quirky comedy, 138 episodes filled with Liz Lemonisms, and 14 much deserved Emmy Awards, tonight marks the last hour-long episode of 30 Rock.
It's the final hour for Liz lemon (Tina Fey) Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin), Tracy Jordan (Tracy Morgan), Jenna Maroney (Jane Krakowski), and the entire gang of 30 Rock, all of which American TV will sorely miss, reports RollingStone.
According to CBS News, some 30 Rock old timers made their way back to the show's season finale episode, including Salma Hayek and Julianne Moore who portrayed Jack's exes, Richard Belzer, Ice-T, and even House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.
The last episode took off with Liz Lemon being a stay-at-home mom with her kids, Jack as the new chief executive of Kabletown, reports The Washington Post.
A last look before signing off
Tears and laughter prevail in the finale episode, a much appreciated nod to what the seven years of 30 Rock had been devoted to. E! Online offers a quick look at the highlights that made the last episode a noteworthy icing to a lasting feast.
The final time you'd hear the credits music will reveal Liz's Yoda impression, a brilliant stroke to start off the show, quickly followed by Kenneth's (Jack McBrayer) list of no-no words on TV.
Tracy also leads the barrage of tears with his spiel on not wanting to say his goodbyes, followed by Liz's confession that she was an awful officemate, but someone she will miss nonetheless.
The kicker? You'll laugh and cry at the final scene wherein everyone sees what happens to the 30 Rock gang, a year into the future-before it flashes to a few more years after, wherein Liz's great grandchild pitches a show to Kenneth, who is still supposed to be NBC president.
Own a piece of 30 Rock history
30 Rock will also allow its avid fans to get a chance to own a piece of the set, as Alec Baldwin auctions off the autographed 30 Rock wall that used to be his dressing room wall, reports MSN Entertainment.
The winning fan will get to not only own a piece of the seven-year show, but also meet Baldwin backstage during Orphans, his Broadway play. Proceeds of the auctioned wall will go to the Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS and the Children's Tumor Foundation.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]