30 Rock Final Moments Before the Sign-Off (Last Episode Highlights)
By Gilda Galang | February 1, 2013 3:12 PM EST
After seven seasons of quirky comedy, 138 episodes filled with Liz Lemonisms, and 14 much deserved Emmy Awards, tonight marks the last hour-long episode of 30 Rock.
It's the final hour for Liz lemon (Tina Fey) Jack Donaghy (Alec Baldwin), Tracy Jordan (Tracy Morgan), Jenna Maroney (Jane Krakowski), and the entire gang of 30 Rock, all of which American TV will sorely miss, reports RollingStone.
According to CBS News, some 30 Rock old timers made their way back to the show's season finale episode, including Salma Hayek and Julianne Moore who portrayed Jack's exes, Richard Belzer, Ice-T, and even House Minority Leader Nancy Pelosi.
The last episode took off with Liz Lemon being a stay-at-home mom with her kids, Jack as the new chief executive of Kabletown, reports The Washington Post.
A last look before signing off
Tears and laughter prevail in the finale episode, a much appreciated nod to what the seven years of 30 Rock had been devoted to. E! Online offers a quick look at the highlights that made the last episode a noteworthy icing to a lasting feast.
The final time you'd hear the credits music will reveal Liz's Yoda impression, a brilliant stroke to start off the show, quickly followed by Kenneth's (Jack McBrayer) list of no-no words on TV.
Tracy also leads the barrage of tears with his spiel on not wanting to say his goodbyes, followed by Liz's confession that she was an awful officemate, but someone she will miss nonetheless.
The kicker? You'll laugh and cry at the final scene wherein everyone sees what happens to the 30 Rock gang, a year into the future-before it flashes to a few more years after, wherein Liz's great grandchild pitches a show to Kenneth, who is still supposed to be NBC president.
Own a piece of 30 Rock history
30 Rock will also allow its avid fans to get a chance to own a piece of the set, as Alec Baldwin auctions off the autographed 30 Rock wall that used to be his dressing room wall, reports MSN Entertainment.
The winning fan will get to not only own a piece of the seven-year show, but also meet Baldwin backstage during Orphans, his Broadway play. Proceeds of the auctioned wall will go to the Broadway Cares/Equity Fights AIDS and the Children's Tumor Foundation.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop