Alyssa Rosales Video: Should ‘Dog Girl’ Go to Jail for Sexually Abusing an Animal? [PHOTOS]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 1, 2013 12:57 PM EST
The "Dog Sex Video" of Alyssa Rosales has spread quickly on the internet like wildfire and shocked the people who have watched it. Despite Alyssa's claim that she only did it because of a dare, the outcome still turned out to be incomprehensible and disturbing where some people ponder on the concern regarding animal abuse.
In a related story, a man was sentenced to jail for having sex with a dog. The 44-year-old man identified as Kutjim Nicaj was videotaped conducting the unthinkable and the evidence convicted him to 6 ½ years in jail plus 7 years probation.
Westchester County Judge Barry Warhit executed the verdict on Kutjim Nicaj for the sexual misconduct charges. "This case was unusual to say the least. You exhibited cruelty to the animal. Your behavior was inexcusable," Judge Warhit stated. Kutjim Nicaj must register himself as a sex offender after he completed his sentence.
Lawyer Alan Kachalsky, who videotaped Kutjim Nicaj, presented the evidence video to the police. The lawyer admitted he never thought a man who looked so normal had this capability to have sex with a dog.
A veterinarian has examined the dog named Gunner and revealed that there was no permanent physical damage. According to Kachalsky, the dog may have experienced trauma from the ordeal. "The dog had always eagerly greeted visitors at the door but on the video with Nicaj, Gunner was abnormally passive. Gunner just sat on the couch. He did not get up," Kachalsky shared.
Kachalsky recently revealed that the dog has already returned to its normal behavior. "Anytime anyone comes in, he's all over 'em. He's a terrific dog," Kachalsky shared.
Now that the viral Alyssa Rosales video was exposed to the public, does the "Dog Girl" share the same fate with the convicted Kutjim Nicaj and go to jail for sexually abusing an animal?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Video Showing Mentally Disabled African American Shot 46 Times By Eight Police Officers For Just Holding A Penknife
- Brisbane Woman Performs Sex With Dog, Gets Charged With Bestiality
- Kate Middleton Pregnancy Update: Duchess Forced To Return To Royal Engagements, Feuding With The Queen Over Royal Duties---Report
- Google Loses Lawsuit Against Canadian Woman Over Breast Exposure
- Robbery Attempt in Sydney Bank, Armed Robbers on The Loose
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2