Alyssa Rosales Video: Should ‘Dog Girl’ Go to Jail for Sexually Abusing an Animal? [PHOTOS]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 1, 2013 12:57 PM EST
The "Dog Sex Video" of Alyssa Rosales has spread quickly on the internet like wildfire and shocked the people who have watched it. Despite Alyssa's claim that she only did it because of a dare, the outcome still turned out to be incomprehensible and disturbing where some people ponder on the concern regarding animal abuse.
In a related story, a man was sentenced to jail for having sex with a dog. The 44-year-old man identified as Kutjim Nicaj was videotaped conducting the unthinkable and the evidence convicted him to 6 ½ years in jail plus 7 years probation.
Westchester County Judge Barry Warhit executed the verdict on Kutjim Nicaj for the sexual misconduct charges. "This case was unusual to say the least. You exhibited cruelty to the animal. Your behavior was inexcusable," Judge Warhit stated. Kutjim Nicaj must register himself as a sex offender after he completed his sentence.
Lawyer Alan Kachalsky, who videotaped Kutjim Nicaj, presented the evidence video to the police. The lawyer admitted he never thought a man who looked so normal had this capability to have sex with a dog.
A veterinarian has examined the dog named Gunner and revealed that there was no permanent physical damage. According to Kachalsky, the dog may have experienced trauma from the ordeal. "The dog had always eagerly greeted visitors at the door but on the video with Nicaj, Gunner was abnormally passive. Gunner just sat on the couch. He did not get up," Kachalsky shared.
Kachalsky recently revealed that the dog has already returned to its normal behavior. "Anytime anyone comes in, he's all over 'em. He's a terrific dog," Kachalsky shared.
Now that the viral Alyssa Rosales video was exposed to the public, does the "Dog Girl" share the same fate with the convicted Kutjim Nicaj and go to jail for sexually abusing an animal?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- ISIS European Teen Jihadists Allegedly Pregnant; New Zealand Silent On Kiwi Jihadist's Request To Return Home
- Pregnant Kate Middleton Wants To Have A Big Family With ‘Five Children’ At Anmer Hall Residence- Reports
- ISIS Murder Videos 'Turning On' Foreign Jihadists To Fight US and Britain [VIDEO]
- 24-year-old Playboy Model Marries 81-year-old Construction Tycoon Richard Lugner
- Auckland Gay Men Warned of Having Sex in Bushes of Public Park
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown