Alyssa Rosales Video: Should ‘Dog Girl’ Go to Jail for Sexually Abusing an Animal? [PHOTOS]
By Jenalyn Villamarin | February 1, 2013 12:57 PM EST
The "Dog Sex Video" of Alyssa Rosales has spread quickly on the internet like wildfire and shocked the people who have watched it. Despite Alyssa's claim that she only did it because of a dare, the outcome still turned out to be incomprehensible and disturbing where some people ponder on the concern regarding animal abuse.
In a related story, a man was sentenced to jail for having sex with a dog. The 44-year-old man identified as Kutjim Nicaj was videotaped conducting the unthinkable and the evidence convicted him to 6 ½ years in jail plus 7 years probation.
Westchester County Judge Barry Warhit executed the verdict on Kutjim Nicaj for the sexual misconduct charges. "This case was unusual to say the least. You exhibited cruelty to the animal. Your behavior was inexcusable," Judge Warhit stated. Kutjim Nicaj must register himself as a sex offender after he completed his sentence.
Lawyer Alan Kachalsky, who videotaped Kutjim Nicaj, presented the evidence video to the police. The lawyer admitted he never thought a man who looked so normal had this capability to have sex with a dog.
A veterinarian has examined the dog named Gunner and revealed that there was no permanent physical damage. According to Kachalsky, the dog may have experienced trauma from the ordeal. "The dog had always eagerly greeted visitors at the door but on the video with Nicaj, Gunner was abnormally passive. Gunner just sat on the couch. He did not get up," Kachalsky shared.
Kachalsky recently revealed that the dog has already returned to its normal behavior. "Anytime anyone comes in, he's all over 'em. He's a terrific dog," Kachalsky shared.
Now that the viral Alyssa Rosales video was exposed to the public, does the "Dog Girl" share the same fate with the convicted Kutjim Nicaj and go to jail for sexually abusing an animal?
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Image Of An Alien Revealed By US Intelligence Agent Suggests Existence Of Extraterrestrial Life -- Report
- US Police Officers Shoot 12-Year-Old Child ‘By Mistake’
- Woman Charged For Leaving Her Baby in Drain in Australia Needs 'Compassion' Says Social Worker
- [In Pictures] Police Fire As Protest Turns Into ‘Riot’ After Grand Jury Decision on Ferguson Shooting
- New Zealanders in Australia Consider Moving Back to Home Country For Better Life
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]