USDCHF - Looks To Extend Weakness.
By Mohammed Isah | February 1, 2013 2:04 AM EST
USDCHF: Having sold off below its broken tremdline, the risk is for USDCHF to recapture the 0.9082 level. Further down, support comes in at the 0.9041 level followed by the 0.9000 level. Price hesitation may occur here due to its psychological importance. If broken, further declines will occur towards the 0.8900 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower supporting this view. Conversely, the pair will have to break and hold above the 0.9388 level to reverse its entire weakness. This if seen will aim at the 0.9400 level followed by the 0.9456 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 0.9511 level and then the 0.9600 level. On the whole, the pair is facing bear threats.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- Pregnant Kate Middleton May Call Off Malta Trip Due To Sickness: Royal Couple Will Move To Anmer Hall Residence
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- iPhone 6 Plus vs Xiaomi Mi4 – The iPhone Killer Certainly Can Battle Well With The New Apple Phablet
- Ukraine Crisis: Poland Denies Supplying Weapons To Kiev
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Countdown Begins Oct 8: 8 Killer Specs and Features to Expect
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MF 370: Indonesian Police Chief Claims He Knows What Happened To Missing Jet
- HTC Desire 820 (Octa-Core) vs. Sony Xperia Z3 Compact – Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown