USDCHF - Looks To Extend Weakness.
By Mohammed Isah | February 1, 2013 2:04 AM EST
USDCHF: Having sold off below its broken tremdline, the risk is for USDCHF to recapture the 0.9082 level. Further down, support comes in at the 0.9041 level followed by the 0.9000 level. Price hesitation may occur here due to its psychological importance. If broken, further declines will occur towards the 0.8900 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower supporting this view. Conversely, the pair will have to break and hold above the 0.9388 level to reverse its entire weakness. This if seen will aim at the 0.9400 level followed by the 0.9456 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 0.9511 level and then the 0.9600 level. On the whole, the pair is facing bear threats.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June