USDCHF - Looks To Extend Weakness.
By Mohammed Isah | February 1, 2013 2:04 AM EST
USDCHF: Having sold off below its broken tremdline, the risk is for USDCHF to recapture the 0.9082 level. Further down, support comes in at the 0.9041 level followed by the 0.9000 level. Price hesitation may occur here due to its psychological importance. If broken, further declines will occur towards the 0.8900 level. Its daily RSI is bearish and pointing lower supporting this view. Conversely, the pair will have to break and hold above the 0.9388 level to reverse its entire weakness. This if seen will aim at the 0.9400 level followed by the 0.9456 level. Further out, resistance resides at the 0.9511 level and then the 0.9600 level. On the whole, the pair is facing bear threats.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying