Stock futures mixed, eyes on Facebook
January 31, 2013 10:21 PM EST
Stock futures pointed to a mixed open on Wall Street on Thursday, with futures for the S&P 500 down 0.04 percent, Dow Jones futures up 0.04 percent and Nasdaq 100 futures down 0.31 percent at 5:33 a.m. ET.
* Facebook Inc
* Investors await a flurry of earnings from big companies including Colgate-Palmolive
* On the macro front, weekly jobless claims are due at 8:30 a.m. ET and Chicago PMI at 9:45 a.m. ET. European shares fell in morning trade after a mixed bag of earnings reports.
* Electronic Arts Inc
* Citigroup Inc
* All Nippon Airways Co <9202.T>, the launch airline for Boeing Co's
* Skyworks Solutions Inc
* Casino operator Las Vegas Sands Corp
* Qualcomm Inc
* U.S. stocks fell on Wednesday after the Federal Reserve said in its latest statement that economic growth had stalled but indicated the pullback was likely temporary.
* The Dow Jones industrial average <.DJI> was down 44.00 points, or 0.32 percent, at 13,910.42. The Standard & Poor's 500 Index <.SPX> was down 5.88 points, or 0.39 percent, at 1,501.96. The Nasdaq Composite Index <.IXIC> was down 11.35 points, or 0.36 percent, at 3,142.31.
(Reporting by Blaise Robinson; editing by Patrick Graham)
Join the Conversation
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid