Micromax A89 Ninja Makes Silent Debut on Official Website
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 31, 2013 9:43 PM EST
Micromax's next budget-friendly smartphone called A89 Ninja has popped up on the company's website with details of its specifications.
The Micromax A89 Ninja is the latest offering from the company's line-up of budget smartphone.The smartphone sports a 4-inch TFT display with 480x800 pixel resolution and is powered by a 1GHz powered dual-core Mediatek MT6577 processor with 512MB of RAM. The device runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich OS and packs an internal memory of 2GB which can be expanded up to 32GB with microSD support.
"A faster Dual core processor and a wide screen display make the A89 unmatched in its class. With 1 GHZ Dual core processor, Android 4.0 (ICS), expandable memory, and front facing camera, this next gen phone gives you a clear edge over others in its class," the website said.
The smartphone sports a 3-megapixel rear camera and supports tBluetooth 2.1, 3G, WIFI and USB. Like the previous smartphones from the company, A89 Ninja also comes with preinstalled apps such as Hook up, M! live, M! store, M! Zone+, Fruit devil and Darkman.The handset packs a 1450mAh battery which claims to give 170 hours of standby and four hours of talk time. Micromax is yet to confirm the availability and price details of the smartphone. It is speculated that the device will fall in the ₹7,000 price bracket.
The Indian technology market is flooded with low-cost smartphones and Micromax has a impressive range of budget smartphones to add to it. The company had earlier said that it would launch nearly 30 smartpones in 2013.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- California Fruits Recalled in USA and Canada for Possible Listeria Contamination
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier Losing $1.6 Million/Day; Crisis Management Experts Suggest Hiring Risk Expert as CEO
- The IBM and Apple Merger: Will it Spell Trouble to Rival Companies
- CBA, NAB, Westpac in Fixed Rate War Offering Below 5% Interest
- Radio Australia Cuts to Affect Isolated Vanuatu Residents Who Rely on It for Weather Bulletins
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales
- Sony Xperia M2 vs. Moto G – Specifications, Features and Price Showdown