DLF to Sell Portion of Wind Power Assets to Bharat Light, Power Pvt Ltd
January 31, 2013 6:19 PM EST
DLF Ltd(DLF.NS) said on Thursday it would sell part of its wind power assets with a capacity of 150 megawatts to Bharat Light and Power Pvt Ltd for 2.82 billion rupees as part of its plans to reduce debt.
DLF signed an agreement with BLP for the transfer of the assets, located in Kutch in Gujarat, the statement said.
DLF has a total of 227 MW capacity wind turbines across four Indian states, it said.
DLF, which builds homes and offices mainly in its key market of northern India, said in November last year that it intended to sell non-core assets to reduce its 232 billion rupees worth of debt.
Join the Conversation
- Canada Jetlines Files For C$50 Million Airline IPO
- Plane Freezes in Russian Arctic, Passengers Push (WATCH VIDEO)
- New Zealand's Job Expo In Sydney To Showcase 2,000 Wellington Jobs
- With Falling Oil Prices All Eyes On OPEC Meeting
- This Is How Obesity Weighs Down Global Economy By 2 Trillion Dollars Every Year
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid