Samsung Galaxy Note 3 to be Released at MWC 2013?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | January 31, 2013 11:05 AM EST
Some sellers already offered a low-priced Samsung Galaxy Note 2 that suggests the imminent release of its successor.
This contradicts the initial reports that claim that the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will arrive later this year. New rumours claimed that Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will be released at the IFA event close to the iPhone 6 launch.
According to The Korea Times, we may not see the Samsung Galaxy Note 3 until IFA 2013 in September. This could make a great deal of sense as the Samsung Galaxy Note 2 was revealed at this time last year.
If the device is a no-show at the upcoming Mobile World Congress next month, there is a large possibility that the phablet will make an appearance at the IFA event. Moreover, this will give the device a one-year cycle in order to maximize its profits. However, Samsung is set to release Samsung Galaxy S4 first.
The upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is rumoured to have a massive 6.3 inch flexible screen display and Samsug's newest eight core processor. Samsung is significantly raising the bar for the entire mobile marketplace in general, and Samsung's smartphone competition in particular.
Samsung is rumoured to include their very own eight-core Exynos Octa processor that was debuted at CES, which is actually 2 sets of quad core processors working together. The two 4-packs intelligently alternate between performance and energy efficiency, depending on your requests and the operations you are currently running.
Samsung is also speculated to put a generous 70% increase in battery life, and at this time wireless carrier availability and pricing has not been revealed.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Moto X 2014 vs. Motorola DROID Turbo - Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery