Analysts Continue to Like Amazon After Earnings
By Sam Mattera | January 31, 2013 3:19 AM EST
Shares of Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN [FREE Stock Trend Analysis]) rallied early on Wednesday, up nearly 10 percent before pulling back somewhat. Despite missing analyst estimates, Amazon continued to add to its recent gains. Shares of Amazon are now up nearly 14 percent in the past 3 months.
The analyst community continues to like Amazon in the wake of the online retailer's earnings. Most of the major research houses reiterated buy ratings early Wednesday, nearly all increased their price targets.
Topeka raised its price target to $360 and reiterated its Buy rating.
Cantor Fitzgerald raised its price target to $300 and reiterated its Buy rating.
ISI International reiterated its Buy rating with a base case of $320.
Jefferies reiterated its Buy rating and raised its price target to $330 from $300.
Benchmark reiterated its Buy rating and raised its price target to $330.
Bank of America/Merrill Lynch reiterated its Buy rating and raised its Price Objective to $315
Deutsche Bank reiterated its Buy rating and raised its price target to $335.
JP Morgan raised its price target to $333 and reiterated its Overweight rating.
Goldman Sachs reiterated its Buy rating and raised its price target to $330.
Morgan Stanley reiterated its Overweight rating and $325 price target.
Canaccord reiterated its Hold rating but raised its price target to $300.
Citi reiterated its Buy rating and raised its price target to $300.
Piper Jaffray reiterated its Overweight rating and raised its price target to $329.
Oppenheimer reiterated its Outperform rating and raised its price target to $325.
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
Join the Conversation
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko
- Windows 9 To Include Interactive Live Tiles and Notification Center in Metro 2.0