Analysts Continue to Like Amazon After Earnings
By Sam Mattera | January 31, 2013 3:19 AM EST
Shares of Amazon (NASDAQ: AMZN [FREE Stock Trend Analysis]) rallied early on Wednesday, up nearly 10 percent before pulling back somewhat. Despite missing analyst estimates, Amazon continued to add to its recent gains. Shares of Amazon are now up nearly 14 percent in the past 3 months.
The analyst community continues to like Amazon in the wake of the online retailer's earnings. Most of the major research houses reiterated buy ratings early Wednesday, nearly all increased their price targets.
Topeka raised its price target to $360 and reiterated its Buy rating.
Cantor Fitzgerald raised its price target to $300 and reiterated its Buy rating.
ISI International reiterated its Buy rating with a base case of $320.
Jefferies reiterated its Buy rating and raised its price target to $330 from $300.
Benchmark reiterated its Buy rating and raised its price target to $330.
Bank of America/Merrill Lynch reiterated its Buy rating and raised its Price Objective to $315
Deutsche Bank reiterated its Buy rating and raised its price target to $335.
JP Morgan raised its price target to $333 and reiterated its Overweight rating.
Goldman Sachs reiterated its Buy rating and raised its price target to $330.
Morgan Stanley reiterated its Overweight rating and $325 price target.
Canaccord reiterated its Hold rating but raised its price target to $300.
Citi reiterated its Buy rating and raised its price target to $300.
Piper Jaffray reiterated its Overweight rating and raised its price target to $329.
Oppenheimer reiterated its Outperform rating and raised its price target to $325.
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools