Spice’s Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530 Android Smartphone Launched for ₹13,999
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 30, 2013 11:22 PM EST
S Mobility Limited pulled the wraps off another Stellar range smartphone, Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530, on Wednesday.
The Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530 is a budget dual-SIM android smartphone which will be available in the market starting from Thursday through Spice Hotspot stores and Saholic.com for ₹13,999. The handset sports a 5.3-inch qHD IPS display and runs on Android 4.0 operating system that's backed by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor. It also comes equipped with an 8-megapixel Auto-focus camera with Panorama and Face beautification features and a 5-megapixel auto focus camera on the front.
"We have invested heavily in the research and development of the Stellar Pinnacle Mi 530 to offer a superlative user experience and are confident that this premium product from Spice will set new standards in the industry," said T M Ramakrishnan, CEO Devices, S Mobility at the launch.
The smartphone packs features like USB OTG, Pop-up play, Flip to Mute, Intelligent Answer, Direct Call, Gesture Screen Lock, Hi Connect, Boot Acceleration and Power Saving Mode. On the connectivity front, it features WIFI, 3G/HSPA, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The device packs a memory of 1GB RAM and 16GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD support. It packs a 2550mAh Li-ion-Polymer battery which is expected to give talk-time of more than four hours.
Earlier this week, Spice had launched another smartphone, Stellar Nhance Mi-435, for ₹7,199.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
- Miranda Kerr Broke Her Silence: Not Pregnant With James Packard’s Baby [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Apple Inc. Stock Surge Observed as Hedge Funds 'Feasted' Ahead of iPhone 6 Launch
- Vodafone Buys Ericsson Equipment to Replace 5-Year-Old Network Technologies
- Small Businesses Claim Positive Financial Situation but Negative on Outlook
- Perfume Maker Elizabeth Arden Blames Poor Q4 Financial Results on Justin Bieber Scent
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6