Spice’s Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530 Android Smartphone Launched for ₹13,999
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 30, 2013 11:22 PM EST
S Mobility Limited pulled the wraps off another Stellar range smartphone, Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530, on Wednesday.
The Stellar Pinnacle Mi-530 is a budget dual-SIM android smartphone which will be available in the market starting from Thursday through Spice Hotspot stores and Saholic.com for ₹13,999. The handset sports a 5.3-inch qHD IPS display and runs on Android 4.0 operating system that's backed by a 1.2GHz dual-core processor. It also comes equipped with an 8-megapixel Auto-focus camera with Panorama and Face beautification features and a 5-megapixel auto focus camera on the front.
"We have invested heavily in the research and development of the Stellar Pinnacle Mi 530 to offer a superlative user experience and are confident that this premium product from Spice will set new standards in the industry," said T M Ramakrishnan, CEO Devices, S Mobility at the launch.
The smartphone packs features like USB OTG, Pop-up play, Flip to Mute, Intelligent Answer, Direct Call, Gesture Screen Lock, Hi Connect, Boot Acceleration and Power Saving Mode. On the connectivity front, it features WIFI, 3G/HSPA, Bluetooth 4.0 and GPS. The device packs a memory of 1GB RAM and 16GB internal storage which can be expanded up to 32GB via microSD support. It packs a 2550mAh Li-ion-Polymer battery which is expected to give talk-time of more than four hours.
Earlier this week, Spice had launched another smartphone, Stellar Nhance Mi-435, for ₹7,199.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy Hearsays: Possible Evidence Revealed [PHOTOS]
- Selena Gomez Turns 22 Today, Celebrates Early without Justin Bieber: Top 12 Interesting Facts About the Singer [SEE PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Malaysian Airlines Flight 17: Air Carrier to Give $5,000 Assistance to Victims’ Families; Bankruptcy Looms as 2 Air Mishaps Would Cost Firm Minimum $80.55 M Compensation
- Foxconn And Pegatron Corp Readies For Apple's iPhone 6 Mass Production This Month
- KFC & McDonald’s Accused of Serving ‘Expired’ Meat to Customers
- Malaysian Airlines Ukraine Tragedy Hits Asian Stock Markets
- Fairfax Chief Executive Greg Hywood Reiterates Commitment to Radio; No Merger With Macquarie Radio
- Fresh Leak Hints iPhone 6 Price and Release Date; 4.7-Inches iPhone 6 Sapphire Display Scratched in Test; New Spigen Cases Out
- iPhone 6 2014 Release Date Very Soon as Apple Orders 120M New iPhones from Foxconn – Report
- Google Nexus 6 on Release Date Will Sport 2K Display Panel & Lower Price Tag – Report
- Motorola Moto G Vs. Xiaomi Mi3 – Low in Price, High -level Features
- FCC Approves Sony Xperia Z3 for U.S. Market
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June