Huawei’s Ascend G600, Ascend G330 Android Smartphones Launched in India
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 30, 2013 9:43 PM EST
Chinese handset maker Huawei officially rolled out two Android smartphones - Ascend G600 and Ascend G330 - on Tuesday.
The budget-priced smartphones are available for purchase through online retailers Flipkart, Infibeam and Snapdeal. Ascend G600 and Ascend G330 are officially priced ₹14,990 and ₹11, 990, respectively.
On Flipkart, Ascend G330 is priced at ₹10999, while Snapdeal offers the same device for ₹10990.
"We are very excited to introduce the new Huawei Ascend G600, which gives more functionality and power for people who expect more from their technology," said Victor Shan, President, Huawei Device India.
The Huawei Ascend G600 comes with a 4.5-inch qHD IPS display of 540 x 960 pixel resolution and is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core processor. The device runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system and packs 768 MB RAM and internal storage of 4GB which is expandable up to 32GB through a microSD card slot. It houses 1,930 mAh battery which promises to give 15 days of standby time and supports connectivity features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and micro USB 2.0.The phone weighs 145 grams and measures 10.5mm in thickness.
In comparison, Ascend G330 sports a 4-inch IPS capactive touch-screen display and is powered by 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8225 processor. Other specifications include Android 4.0, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB, 1,500mAh battery, 5-megapixel auto focus camera with LED Flash and a VGA front-facing camera.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Hungry Jack’s Joins McDonald’s Australia Monopoly Campaign With McOpoly Promo
- iPhone 6 Survives Drop, Both Accidental & Intentional
- Apple Inc (AAPL) Stock Surge Expected Soon as Analysts Predict iPhone Opening Weekend Sales
- Furore Over Facebook Mark Zuckerberg $10m Fortress In San Francisco
- Alibaba Sells Extra Shares; IPO Raises $25B, Breaks Global Record
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Purported Xiaomi Redmi Note Successor Powered With Monstrous Processor Under Wraps, Will Take On Meizu MX4
- U.S and Canada Fighter Jets Chase Out Russian Jets Near Alaska: Air Space Violation Not Confirmed