Huawei’s Ascend G600, Ascend G330 Android Smartphones Launched in India
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 30, 2013 9:43 PM EST
Chinese handset maker Huawei officially rolled out two Android smartphones - Ascend G600 and Ascend G330 - on Tuesday.
The budget-priced smartphones are available for purchase through online retailers Flipkart, Infibeam and Snapdeal. Ascend G600 and Ascend G330 are officially priced ₹14,990 and ₹11, 990, respectively.
On Flipkart, Ascend G330 is priced at ₹10999, while Snapdeal offers the same device for ₹10990.
"We are very excited to introduce the new Huawei Ascend G600, which gives more functionality and power for people who expect more from their technology," said Victor Shan, President, Huawei Device India.
The Huawei Ascend G600 comes with a 4.5-inch qHD IPS display of 540 x 960 pixel resolution and is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core processor. The device runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system and packs 768 MB RAM and internal storage of 4GB which is expandable up to 32GB through a microSD card slot. It houses 1,930 mAh battery which promises to give 15 days of standby time and supports connectivity features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and micro USB 2.0.The phone weighs 145 grams and measures 10.5mm in thickness.
In comparison, Ascend G330 sports a 4-inch IPS capactive touch-screen display and is powered by 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8225 processor. Other specifications include Android 4.0, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB, 1,500mAh battery, 5-megapixel auto focus camera with LED Flash and a VGA front-facing camera.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tesco Facing Crisis After Chairman Quits Citing Accounting Scandal In The Retail Giant
- Australian Federal Court Fines Reebok $350,000 & Orders Refunds For Shoe Endorsed By Miranda Kerr That Claims Unproven Health Benefits
- Sydney Software Firm Bigcommerce Teams Up With Alibaba To Beat Amazon
- Perth Call Centre Staff Bad In English And Not Philippine And Indian Counterparts, Telstra Boss Says
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related