Huawei’s Ascend G600, Ascend G330 Android Smartphones Launched in India
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 30, 2013 9:43 PM EST
Chinese handset maker Huawei officially rolled out two Android smartphones - Ascend G600 and Ascend G330 - on Tuesday.
The budget-priced smartphones are available for purchase through online retailers Flipkart, Infibeam and Snapdeal. Ascend G600 and Ascend G330 are officially priced ₹14,990 and ₹11, 990, respectively.
On Flipkart, Ascend G330 is priced at ₹10999, while Snapdeal offers the same device for ₹10990.
"We are very excited to introduce the new Huawei Ascend G600, which gives more functionality and power for people who expect more from their technology," said Victor Shan, President, Huawei Device India.
The Huawei Ascend G600 comes with a 4.5-inch qHD IPS display of 540 x 960 pixel resolution and is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core processor. The device runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system and packs 768 MB RAM and internal storage of 4GB which is expandable up to 32GB through a microSD card slot. It houses 1,930 mAh battery which promises to give 15 days of standby time and supports connectivity features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and micro USB 2.0.The phone weighs 145 grams and measures 10.5mm in thickness.
In comparison, Ascend G330 sports a 4-inch IPS capactive touch-screen display and is powered by 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8225 processor. Other specifications include Android 4.0, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB, 1,500mAh battery, 5-megapixel auto focus camera with LED Flash and a VGA front-facing camera.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt’s Top Secret Wedding Tramps Jennifer Aniston’s ‘Friends’ Reunion & Pregnancy Talks [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open: Hottest Male Tennis Players To Watch [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 is iPhone Air on Sept 19 Release Date: 5 Things to Consider Before Buying
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Nexus 6 Release Date Update: Moto X+1 Look Leaked, Nexus X or Shamu Moved to Demo Phase
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans
- iPhone 6 On Release Date To Feature Qualcomm MDM9625M LTE, 1GB RAM, Mobile Payment Deal With AMEX, 1334x750 Display
- Leaker of Actresses Nude Photos Accepting PayPal Donations in Exchange For Posting Alleged Sex Video of Jennifer Lawrence, Has Naked Pictures of 100 Hollywood A-Listers