Huawei’s Ascend G600, Ascend G330 Android Smartphones Launched in India
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 30, 2013 9:43 PM EST
Chinese handset maker Huawei officially rolled out two Android smartphones - Ascend G600 and Ascend G330 - on Tuesday.
The budget-priced smartphones are available for purchase through online retailers Flipkart, Infibeam and Snapdeal. Ascend G600 and Ascend G330 are officially priced ₹14,990 and ₹11, 990, respectively.
On Flipkart, Ascend G330 is priced at ₹10999, while Snapdeal offers the same device for ₹10990.
"We are very excited to introduce the new Huawei Ascend G600, which gives more functionality and power for people who expect more from their technology," said Victor Shan, President, Huawei Device India.
The Huawei Ascend G600 comes with a 4.5-inch qHD IPS display of 540 x 960 pixel resolution and is powered by a 1.2 GHz dual core processor. The device runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich operating system and packs 768 MB RAM and internal storage of 4GB which is expandable up to 32GB through a microSD card slot. It houses 1,930 mAh battery which promises to give 15 days of standby time and supports connectivity features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, GPS and micro USB 2.0.The phone weighs 145 grams and measures 10.5mm in thickness.
In comparison, Ascend G330 sports a 4-inch IPS capactive touch-screen display and is powered by 1GHz dual-core Qualcomm Snapdragon MSM8225 processor. Other specifications include Android 4.0, 512MB of RAM, 4GB of internal storage which is expandable up to 32GB, 1,500mAh battery, 5-megapixel auto focus camera with LED Flash and a VGA front-facing camera.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2