Avionte Staffing Software Reports 55 Percent Revenue Growth in 2012
By Vijaykumar Meti | January 30, 2013 8:37 PM EST
Avionte Software announced another successful year with a year-over-year revenue growth of 55 percent. 2012 was the seventh consecutive year that the company has reported a revenue growth at 35 percent or greater.
Avionte Software is a provider of staffing and recruiting technology solutions and supports over 5,000 software users across the U.S. and Canada.
In 2012, the company partnered with many of the nation's leading independent staffing firms, adding 47 clients and nearly 1800 new users. Among these are The Reserves Network, Advanced Services, Paramount, Helpmates, Northwest Staffing, and Ad-a-Staff.
The company's rapid client growth created an additional 35 jobs in the areas of development, implementation, customer care, and support, easing the process of implementation and making it possible to meet continuing demands for new functionality. Avionte Staffing Software offered three version releases in 2012, which included a long list of new features, integrations and software enhancements. In addition, Avionte performed 73 software upgrades in 2012 and went live with 46 new clients.
With a push for a stronger and more reliable upgrade procedure, Avionte created a comprehensive and seamless upgrade process, necessary for accommodating the large number of clients who were moving to the latest version and ensuring that every client is equipped with the necessary software functionality to succeed competitively in their markets.
In its efforts to continue to drive value and create an efficient solution for its staffing firm clients, Avionte also introduced several new third-party integrations in 2012: Call-Em-All, an automated messaging service, PeopleClues, for pre-employment personality assessments, Data Frenzy, for resume search and aggregating purposes, and the most recent, Sterling Info Systems, which offers pre-employment background screenings.
Last year's success and growth for Avionte did not go unnoticed. The company was included on the StarTribune's Top Workplaces of Minnesota list and honored on Inc. 500/5000's Fastest Growing Companies list.
"I am very proud of our growth in 2012," said CEO at Avionte John Long. "Even though we have grown to over 100 employees [in the U.S. and Nepal], we've still maintained our tight-knit, small company feel that is firmly rooted in our partnerships with our clients."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Air Canada Expands Vancouver Boeing 787 Dreamliners To Beijing, Seoul, Shanghai, Tokyo-Narita Routes
- Travel Alert: New Delta Air Lines Airbuses Could Be Seen In Australia Soon
- Travel Alert: Frequent Flyer Tie-Up Between Virgin Australia, South African Airways Enhanced
- Walmart Canada Feeling The Heat As Grocery War Intensifies
- Product Recall: Graco Recalls Baby Strollers in Canada, U.S. Due To Amputation Risks
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices