Avionte Staffing Software Reports 55 Percent Revenue Growth in 2012
By Vijaykumar Meti | January 30, 2013 8:37 PM EST
Avionte Software announced another successful year with a year-over-year revenue growth of 55 percent. 2012 was the seventh consecutive year that the company has reported a revenue growth at 35 percent or greater.
Avionte Software is a provider of staffing and recruiting technology solutions and supports over 5,000 software users across the U.S. and Canada.
In 2012, the company partnered with many of the nation's leading independent staffing firms, adding 47 clients and nearly 1800 new users. Among these are The Reserves Network, Advanced Services, Paramount, Helpmates, Northwest Staffing, and Ad-a-Staff.
The company's rapid client growth created an additional 35 jobs in the areas of development, implementation, customer care, and support, easing the process of implementation and making it possible to meet continuing demands for new functionality. Avionte Staffing Software offered three version releases in 2012, which included a long list of new features, integrations and software enhancements. In addition, Avionte performed 73 software upgrades in 2012 and went live with 46 new clients.
With a push for a stronger and more reliable upgrade procedure, Avionte created a comprehensive and seamless upgrade process, necessary for accommodating the large number of clients who were moving to the latest version and ensuring that every client is equipped with the necessary software functionality to succeed competitively in their markets.
In its efforts to continue to drive value and create an efficient solution for its staffing firm clients, Avionte also introduced several new third-party integrations in 2012: Call-Em-All, an automated messaging service, PeopleClues, for pre-employment personality assessments, Data Frenzy, for resume search and aggregating purposes, and the most recent, Sterling Info Systems, which offers pre-employment background screenings.
Last year's success and growth for Avionte did not go unnoticed. The company was included on the StarTribune's Top Workplaces of Minnesota list and honored on Inc. 500/5000's Fastest Growing Companies list.
"I am very proud of our growth in 2012," said CEO at Avionte John Long. "Even though we have grown to over 100 employees [in the U.S. and Nepal], we've still maintained our tight-knit, small company feel that is firmly rooted in our partnerships with our clients."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kristen Stewart Moving On With Nicholas Hoult, Jennifer Lawrence Dating Chris Martin – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Russia Demands Ukraine Release Communications With Doomed Malaysia Airlines MH17, Preliminary Report On Investigations Out This Month
- Ebola Update: Liberian Forces Receive Shoot Orders Against People Trying to Cross from Sierra Leone Border
- Historic First Time: Catholic Pontiff Pope Francis Supports Military Intervention Against ISIS In Iraq
- Chinese Airlines Receives Lawsuit for Rejecting HIV-Positive Passengers
- Travel Alert: Canada Issues Warning Against Chikungunya Disease in Caribbean
- Saudi Arabia: Brothers Beheaded For Smuggling Marijuana Into The Kingdom
- ISIS: More Journalists Beheading To Come After James Foley and Steven Sotloff [Video]
- Moto X+1 is Likely Nexus 6 Template; Motorola Shamu is 1st Android Silver with Snapdragon 810 – Reports
- ISIS Posts Graphic Beheading Video of US Journalist James Foley
- James Foley’s Executioner Has British Accent—A Chilling Reminder That ISIS Has Foreign Members
- Nexus 6 Release Date Dilemma with Motorola Shamu Details Pointing to Better Smartphone and Killer Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Remains On Course for Sept-Oct 2014 as Apple Delays iWatch Debut to 2015