Avionte Staffing Software Reports 55 Percent Revenue Growth in 2012
By Vijaykumar Meti | January 30, 2013 8:37 PM EST
Avionte Software announced another successful year with a year-over-year revenue growth of 55 percent. 2012 was the seventh consecutive year that the company has reported a revenue growth at 35 percent or greater.
Avionte Software is a provider of staffing and recruiting technology solutions and supports over 5,000 software users across the U.S. and Canada.
In 2012, the company partnered with many of the nation's leading independent staffing firms, adding 47 clients and nearly 1800 new users. Among these are The Reserves Network, Advanced Services, Paramount, Helpmates, Northwest Staffing, and Ad-a-Staff.
The company's rapid client growth created an additional 35 jobs in the areas of development, implementation, customer care, and support, easing the process of implementation and making it possible to meet continuing demands for new functionality. Avionte Staffing Software offered three version releases in 2012, which included a long list of new features, integrations and software enhancements. In addition, Avionte performed 73 software upgrades in 2012 and went live with 46 new clients.
With a push for a stronger and more reliable upgrade procedure, Avionte created a comprehensive and seamless upgrade process, necessary for accommodating the large number of clients who were moving to the latest version and ensuring that every client is equipped with the necessary software functionality to succeed competitively in their markets.
In its efforts to continue to drive value and create an efficient solution for its staffing firm clients, Avionte also introduced several new third-party integrations in 2012: Call-Em-All, an automated messaging service, PeopleClues, for pre-employment personality assessments, Data Frenzy, for resume search and aggregating purposes, and the most recent, Sterling Info Systems, which offers pre-employment background screenings.
Last year's success and growth for Avionte did not go unnoticed. The company was included on the StarTribune's Top Workplaces of Minnesota list and honored on Inc. 500/5000's Fastest Growing Companies list.
"I am very proud of our growth in 2012," said CEO at Avionte John Long. "Even though we have grown to over 100 employees [in the U.S. and Nepal], we've still maintained our tight-knit, small company feel that is firmly rooted in our partnerships with our clients."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 5 Marketing Nuggets We Can All Learn From Lady Gaga
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Multi-Million Pound Law Suit Looms Over Putin’s Head, Assets At Risk
- 5 Uncanny Jobs That Actually Pay Very Well
- Ebola Virus on the Loose: World Cautioned as Infection Moves; Global Airports on High Alert; Kills Liberian Doctor, Infects American Worker
- Advisory: Britons Told to Leave Libya ASAP, UK Issues Travel Ban
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal
- Shocking Video of Pedigree Dog Culling in Bali Emerges [Video]