Rihanna Worried About Chris Brown After Brawl With Frank Ocean
By drishya Nair | January 30, 2013 8:36 PM EST
Following Chris Brown's brawl with Frank Ocean, singer Rihanna has reportedly been very worried about her on-off boyfriend and reached out to him to make sure he is OK.
"She talked to Chris after she heard he broke his hand or whatnot but he told her everything is good and not to worry about him," the source said.
However, even though the 24-year-old singer from Barbados was worried about Brown, the source said she had little interest in knowing the precise details of the scuffle.
"Ri just wants peace and she doesn't know anything about what happened that night... She wasn't there and honestly, she don't even want to know what the f**k went on and hasn't asked Chris about it and he didn't mention it. It is what it is. It was [probably] just some misunderstanding," the source added.
The physical altercation between 23-year-old Brown and Thinking About You singer Ocean reportedly took place on the night of 27 January over a parking spot at Westlake Recording Studios in Los Angeles .
However, Brown is still adamant that he is innocent and that nothing went wrong on the night of 27 January. Nevertheless, a picture of Brown with a cast on his hand, leaving a building, was circulating the internet on 29 January.
According to a police statement, Brown was the first one to throw a punch during the brawl with 25-year-old Ocean.
A statement from the Los Angeles Police Department stated: "West Hollywood Station deputies are investigating allegations that Chris Brown assaulted an unnamed victim. Deputies responded to a call of six males fighting at the 7,200 block of Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood.
"Upon their arrival, deputies talked to witnesses who stated that Chris Brown and the victim were involved in an altercation over a parking space. The altercation allegedly led to Chris Brown punching the victim.
"After a brief fight, the parties were separated. Chris Brown and his entourage left the location prior to the arrival of deputies. The investigation is ongoing and investigators will contact Chris Brown at a later time."
Soon after the fight, Ocean took to Twitter and claimed that he was "jumped" by Chris and that his hand injury may affect his performance at the Grammy Awards next month.
"Got jumped by chris and a couple guys. lol. i only wish everest was there. Cut my finger now I can't play w two hands at the grammys," Ocean wrote.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Filming Spoilers: Beardless Rick Grimes Seems To Be On The Set
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 1, 2014: Hope Reveals Something To Wyatt And Katie Almost Loses A Loved One [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Bachelor Australia' Season 2 Preview: Someone Drops The L Bomb, Marriage Proposal In Season Finale
- ‘Orange is the New Black Story’ Season 3 Update: New Corrections Officer To Be Introduced, Likely To Take Pornstache's Position At Litchfield Penitentiary
- “American Horror Story” Season 4 Spoilers: Emma Roberts' Maggie And Evan Peters’ Jimmy Darling To Be In A Romantic Relationship
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks