Rihanna Worried About Chris Brown After Brawl With Frank Ocean
By drishya Nair | January 30, 2013 8:36 PM EST
Following Chris Brown's brawl with Frank Ocean, singer Rihanna has reportedly been very worried about her on-off boyfriend and reached out to him to make sure he is OK.
"She talked to Chris after she heard he broke his hand or whatnot but he told her everything is good and not to worry about him," the source said.
However, even though the 24-year-old singer from Barbados was worried about Brown, the source said she had little interest in knowing the precise details of the scuffle.
"Ri just wants peace and she doesn't know anything about what happened that night... She wasn't there and honestly, she don't even want to know what the f**k went on and hasn't asked Chris about it and he didn't mention it. It is what it is. It was [probably] just some misunderstanding," the source added.
The physical altercation between 23-year-old Brown and Thinking About You singer Ocean reportedly took place on the night of 27 January over a parking spot at Westlake Recording Studios in Los Angeles .
However, Brown is still adamant that he is innocent and that nothing went wrong on the night of 27 January. Nevertheless, a picture of Brown with a cast on his hand, leaving a building, was circulating the internet on 29 January.
According to a police statement, Brown was the first one to throw a punch during the brawl with 25-year-old Ocean.
A statement from the Los Angeles Police Department stated: "West Hollywood Station deputies are investigating allegations that Chris Brown assaulted an unnamed victim. Deputies responded to a call of six males fighting at the 7,200 block of Santa Monica Boulevard, West Hollywood.
"Upon their arrival, deputies talked to witnesses who stated that Chris Brown and the victim were involved in an altercation over a parking space. The altercation allegedly led to Chris Brown punching the victim.
"After a brief fight, the parties were separated. Chris Brown and his entourage left the location prior to the arrival of deputies. The investigation is ongoing and investigators will contact Chris Brown at a later time."
Soon after the fight, Ocean took to Twitter and claimed that he was "jumped" by Chris and that his hand injury may affect his performance at the Grammy Awards next month.
"Got jumped by chris and a couple guys. lol. i only wish everest was there. Cut my finger now I can't play w two hands at the grammys," Ocean wrote.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- 'NCIS' Season 12 Spoilers: Ziva David Out, Tony's New Love Could be Stephanie Jacobsen's Leia; Troian Bellisario Teases 'Reunion' Photo
- ‘Batman vs. Superman: Dawn of Justice’ Comic-Con Teaser Trailer In Animation [Watch Video]
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- 'Suits' RECAP Season 4 Episode 10 [Mid-Season Finale]: Louis Finds Out About Mike's Truth In This Is Rome [SPOILERS]
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3 LTE Android 4.4.2, Android 4.4.4Guide: Installation and When to Hit Your Region
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch