Social Media Power: Tap it with Adobe Social
By Christine Gaylican | January 30, 2013 6:01 PM EST
The making of Facebook and Twitter founders into new millionaires and billionaires of this generation had simply put a price on social media. Nonetheless not all are convinced that by making a Twitter account can indeed translate into sales and the cash registers brimming with dollars and cents.
Small and medium business owners, in particular, who are very careful with their marketing budget, want to see beyond the buzzwords created by social media marketers.
Businesses want to see the real impact, the metrics amidst all the malarkey of marketing jargon, shares Adobe's CMO Ann Lewnes to New York Times.
She further illustrates that Adobe's latest ad campaign, estimated at $10 million, shows the boldness of Adobe with its new product, the Adobe Social, which simply measures the Facebook shares, Twitter followers and the growing power of social media to possible earnings.
In its recent campaign for its newest social media analytics suite, Adobe has tapped the element of satire to prove that theirs is the complete opposite.
Simple and direct, no to marketing buzzwords, this is how Adobe wants consumers, business owners and managers, to see their latest innovative software for social media analytics.
In one its ads-marketers are given the hard squeeze of an electric charge to cut to the chase and the BS and just reveal what can be done by social media to their businesses.
Adobe Metrics+ Adobe Analysis=Sales + Profits. Businesses, whether big or small, are beginning to recognise the power of social media in making their products and services known. Adobe recognises that these companies want some analyses of the metrics, of website clicks and visits and how they result to actual sales and be used as profit targets.
Since its launch in March 2012, some companies are reaping the benefits from the Adobe Social, which is part of the Adobe Digital Marketing Suite. Sony Electronics is one of them and it attests that the Adobe comes in handy in using the power of social media with ease http://tv.adobe.com/watch/metrics-not-myths/sony-electronics-uses-adobe-social/.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- More Bad News for Android 5.0 Lollipop As Problems Come In for Nexus and Other Devices
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports