Top After-Market NYSE Movers (Unisys, Chesapeake Energy, Dolby, Ryland, ServiceNow, Cobalt, Spansion, Royal Caribbean, Ace, Celanese)
By Satya Nagendra | January 30, 2013 5:11 PM EST
The top after-market NYSE gainers Tuesday were Unisys Corp, Chesapeake Energy, Dolby Laboratories, Ryland Group and ServiceNow. The top after-market NYSE losers were Cobalt International Energy, Spansion, Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ace Ltd and Celanese Corp.
Unisys Corp. (NYSE:UIS) shares rallied 11.42 percent to $21.08 in post-market trading. The company reported the fourth quarter net profit of $81.8 million or $1.67 per share, down from $94.3 million or $1.94 per share in the same period last year but topped the analysts’ estimate of $0.93 per share.
Chesapeake Energy Corp. (NYSE:CHK) shares climbed 9.07 percent to $20.69 in post-market trading. The company announced Tuesday that its co-founder, chief executive officer and president Aubrey K. McClendon would retire April 1, 2013 and continue to serve as chief executive officer until the appointment of his successor.
Dolby Laboratories, Inc. (NYSE:DLB) shares surged 4 percent to $33.02 in post-market trading. Its first quarter net profit declined to $51.3 million or $0.50 per share from $73.2 million or $0.67 per share in the same quarter last year but topped Reuters’ estimate of a net profit of $0.45 per share. Dolby Labs currently expects fiscal 2013 revenue to be in a range of $910 to $950 million compared to the analysts’ estimate of $918.50 million.
Ryland Group Inc. (NYSE:RYL) shares gained 3.36 percent to $42.70 in post-market trading. Its fourth quarter net income surged to $28.57 million or $0.55 per share from $812,000 or $0.02 per share in the same quarter a year earlier.
ServiceNow Inc. (NYSE:NOW) shares rose 3.35 percent to $31.21 in post-market trading. The company stock plunged more than 3 percent in regular trading.
Cobalt International Energy, Inc. (NYSE:CIE) shares tumbled 9.15 percent to $22.25 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $19.54, a 52-week high of $36.51 and $9.96 billion in market capitalization.
Spansion Inc. (NYSE:CODE) shares slumped 8.96 percent to $11.99 in post-market trading. The company swung to the fourth quarter net profit of $6.9 million or $0.11 per share compared to the net loss of $74.4 million or $1.25 per share. The adjusted net profit was $0.34 per share compared to a loss of $0.68 per share last year but missed the analysts’ estimate of $0.36 per share.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. (NYSE:RCL) shares plunged 5.15 percent to $35.55 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $22.12, a 52-week high of $38.56 and $8.17 billion in market capitalization.
Ace Ltd. (NYSE:ACE) shares declined 4.51 percent to $81.11 in post-market trading. Its fourth quarter operating profit declined to $492 million or $1.43 per share from $648 million or $1.90 per share in the same quarter a year earlier. The company expects that the fiscal 2013 operating profit will be in a range of $6.60 to $7.00 per share, below the analysts’ estimate of $7.89 per share.
Celanese Corp. (NYSE:CE) shares declined 3.69 percent to $46.31 in post-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $32.77, a 52-week high of $52.59 and $7.67 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Upcoming Sony Xperia Z3 With Dual-SIM Support Gets Approved In China; Full Specifications Revealed; Amber-Coloured Xperia Z3 Tipped
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch