Who Will Win Super Bowl 2013? Vote In Our Poll For The Baltimore Ravens Or San Francisco 49ers
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 30, 2013 3:06 PM EST
As Super Bowl 2013 draws near, many people are becoming obsessed with who will win the big game. Vote in our poll for your pick of who will emerge as the winner of Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, Feb. 3.
The two teams are both led by breakout star quarterbacks - the Ravens have their hero in Joe Flacco, while second-year sensation Colin Kaepernick is the favorite of 49ers enthusiasts. And they both have rabid fan bases who believe their team is destined to take home the coveted Vince Lombardi Trophy.
Scroll to the end of this article to pick a winner in our online poll.
But it's impossible to know who's going to emerge the victor in what promises to be an epic showdown. The game, which Ravens fans will remember as Ray Lewis's final contest on the gridiron, begins at 6:30 p.m. Sunday at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, La., and the nation's eyes will be glued to their TV screens, as the Super Bowl is the biggest sporting event of the year in the United States.
Both teams have won the big game before. The Ravens decimated the New York Giants by a score of 34-7 in the 2001 Super Bowl, in what is remembered as one of the most crushing wins in Super Bowl history.
And the 49ers have won five Super Bowls, making them tied with the Dallas Cowboys for the second-most NFL championships under their belt. But the last one came back in 1995 when the 49ers handily beat the San Diego Chargers by a score of 49-26, meaning San Francisco fans are especially eager for a win this Sunday.
No matter who wins, the game will be hard-fought, exciting and intense, so be sure to tune in to CBS to joins millions of football fans in watching all the action of one of the best sports days of the year. And don't forget the great commercials.
To vote in our Super Bowl 2013 poll, simply click the circle next to your selection below then click "Vote." Click "View" to find out the results so far in our Super Bowl XLVII online poll.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Roger Federer Tops Forbes’ List of Most Financially Valuable Athlete; Maria Sharapova and Li Na Also Make the Cut
- Eugenie Bouchard Fires Warning To Serena Williams; She Wants No.1 Ranking
- Transfer News: Real Madrid Unveil Galactico James Rodriguez [PHOTOS]
- Roger Federer Regains Deadly Service Game - Andy Roddick
- Rafael Nadal Set To Overtake Roger Federer Grand Slam Haul By 2017
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales