Who Will Win Super Bowl 2013? Vote In Our Poll For The Baltimore Ravens Or San Francisco 49ers
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 30, 2013 3:06 PM EST
As Super Bowl 2013 draws near, many people are becoming obsessed with who will win the big game. Vote in our poll for your pick of who will emerge as the winner of Super Bowl XLVII between the Baltimore Ravens and the San Francisco 49ers on Sunday, Feb. 3.
The two teams are both led by breakout star quarterbacks - the Ravens have their hero in Joe Flacco, while second-year sensation Colin Kaepernick is the favorite of 49ers enthusiasts. And they both have rabid fan bases who believe their team is destined to take home the coveted Vince Lombardi Trophy.
Scroll to the end of this article to pick a winner in our online poll.
But it's impossible to know who's going to emerge the victor in what promises to be an epic showdown. The game, which Ravens fans will remember as Ray Lewis's final contest on the gridiron, begins at 6:30 p.m. Sunday at the Mercedes-Benz Superdome in New Orleans, La., and the nation's eyes will be glued to their TV screens, as the Super Bowl is the biggest sporting event of the year in the United States.
Both teams have won the big game before. The Ravens decimated the New York Giants by a score of 34-7 in the 2001 Super Bowl, in what is remembered as one of the most crushing wins in Super Bowl history.
And the 49ers have won five Super Bowls, making them tied with the Dallas Cowboys for the second-most NFL championships under their belt. But the last one came back in 1995 when the 49ers handily beat the San Diego Chargers by a score of 49-26, meaning San Francisco fans are especially eager for a win this Sunday.
No matter who wins, the game will be hard-fought, exciting and intense, so be sure to tune in to CBS to joins millions of football fans in watching all the action of one of the best sports days of the year. And don't forget the great commercials.
To vote in our Super Bowl 2013 poll, simply click the circle next to your selection below then click "Vote." Click "View" to find out the results so far in our Super Bowl XLVII online poll.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
Join the Conversation
- 2014 FIBA World Cup Final: USA Vs. Serbia Live Streaming Info, Key Players And Preview
- The Rock Reveals He And John Cena Nearly Fought Backstage [VIDEO]
- Maria Sharapova And Grigor Dimitrov Break Up News
- NFL Week 2: Kansas City Chiefs Vs. Denver Broncos Live Streaming Information And Preview
- Arsenal FC: Wenger Believes Wilshere's Performance Against City Not Enough For Man Utd Legend Paul Scholes
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date