Have The Markets Gotten Ahead Of Themselves?
January 30, 2013 11:13 AM EST
By Kathleen Brooks, Research Director UK EMEA, FOREX.com
Don't forget that you can now follow Forex.com's research team on Twitter: http://twitter.com/FOREXcom
Note from FNArena Editor: Ms Brooks wrote this article on January 29 ahead of the Tuesday's night's positive session on Wall Street. We feel the content is worthy of attention but readers please discount the time-specific references.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday September 19, 2014
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Australian Dollar Outlook - 19 September 2014
- Economy Travel Not So Anymore with Air Canada, Starts Charging C$25 Checked Bag Fee
- Global Markets Overview – September 19, 2014