Kristen Stewart Feels Guilty on Rupert Sanders-Liberty Ross Divorce
By Kristin Dian Mariano | January 30, 2013 11:11 AM EST
Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart felt guilty as her former lover Rupert Sanders and his wife of 10 years filed for divorce.
A close friend of the 'Twilight' actress has claimed she "feels terrible," about breaking up their marriage.
Former model Liberty Ross filed for divorce last week six months after the 41 year-old was photographed passionately kissing the young actress he worked with in the film "Snow White And The Huntsman".
It seems that the 34 year-old Ross couldn't get over her husband's very public betrayal. An insider told RadarOnline, the pictures of Kristen kissing her husband, never quite went away. She is asking for joint custody, spousal support and attorney's fees in the divorce.
Rupert reportedly wanted to repair the relationship and avoid divorce, but a source told Us Weekly that Liberty was unable to move past his affair. "They gave it a shot for the kids, [but] she was just so angry... she's the kind of person who wouldn't really ever get over it," said the source.
"For the sake of her own happiness, she had to finally go through with the divorce. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't forgive Rupert for cheating on her with Kristen - especially since it was something that caused such public embarrassment ," the close friend of Liberty Ross said.
"The images of Rupert and Kristen together making out were out there for everyone to see. Liberty just couldn't get those pictures out of her head," the source added.
On the other hand, ongoing rumours say that Twilight couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have broken up. However, according to insiders, there is nothing wrong with their romance with both "not concerned," about the nine week separation.
The 'Twilight' lovers were reported to be on the verge of a split, but according to those close to the couple any claims of difficulty are completely untrue with the pair unconcerned about the two month of long distance love.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘Mad Men’ Season 7 [Final Season] Update: Jon Hamm Talks About Surprises And Things Looking Up
- Nina Dobrev Moves On From Ian Somerhalder: ‘TVD’ Actress Trying To Reconcile With Ex, ‘DWTS’ Star Derek Hough—Report Suggests
- ‘Game of Thrones’ Season 5 Casting: Brothel Guard, Military Officer And More
- ‘American Horror Story’ Season 4 ‘Freak Show’ Update: Skyler Samuels Roped In To Play Pivotal Role, Extended Teaser Released [VIDEO]
- ‘Grey’s Anatomy’ Season 11 Premiere (Episode 1) Spoilers: Find Out What Happens In ‘I Must Have Lost It On The Wind'
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs. BlackBerry Passport — Specifications, Features, Release Date And Price Showdown
- 3 Signs Apple iPhone 6 Could be in Short Supply Following its Sept 19 Release Date
- Australia Actively Rallying Support For International Coalition Against ISIS
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Micromax Canvas A1 Vs Spice Dream Uno Vs Karbonn Sparkle V: A Choice On Which Android Is The Best
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design