Kristen Stewart Feels Guilty on Rupert Sanders-Liberty Ross Divorce
By Kristin Dian Mariano | January 30, 2013 11:11 AM EST
Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart felt guilty as her former lover Rupert Sanders and his wife of 10 years filed for divorce.
A close friend of the 'Twilight' actress has claimed she "feels terrible," about breaking up their marriage.
Former model Liberty Ross filed for divorce last week six months after the 41 year-old was photographed passionately kissing the young actress he worked with in the film "Snow White And The Huntsman".
It seems that the 34 year-old Ross couldn't get over her husband's very public betrayal. An insider told RadarOnline, the pictures of Kristen kissing her husband, never quite went away. She is asking for joint custody, spousal support and attorney's fees in the divorce.
Rupert reportedly wanted to repair the relationship and avoid divorce, but a source told Us Weekly that Liberty was unable to move past his affair. "They gave it a shot for the kids, [but] she was just so angry... she's the kind of person who wouldn't really ever get over it," said the source.
"For the sake of her own happiness, she had to finally go through with the divorce. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't forgive Rupert for cheating on her with Kristen - especially since it was something that caused such public embarrassment ," the close friend of Liberty Ross said.
"The images of Rupert and Kristen together making out were out there for everyone to see. Liberty just couldn't get those pictures out of her head," the source added.
On the other hand, ongoing rumours say that Twilight couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have broken up. However, according to insiders, there is nothing wrong with their romance with both "not concerned," about the nine week separation.
The 'Twilight' lovers were reported to be on the verge of a split, but according to those close to the couple any claims of difficulty are completely untrue with the pair unconcerned about the two month of long distance love.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Selena Gomez Allegedly Back in Rehab, Hugs Nat Wolff the Night Justin Bieber & Orlando Bloom Made Headlines in Ibiza
- Girls Star Allison Williams to Play Titular Role in NBC's Peter Pan Live
- Kendall Jenner Forbids Sister Kim Kardashian from Attending her Fashion Shows, Considers her Presence a Hindrance - Reports
- Kendall Jenner Ignores Kim Kardashian Big Time, Tries to Befriend Beyonce - Reports
- Apple Mac Remains Strong Despite Challenging PC Market, iPhone Remains a Winner Through Q3 Price Points