Kristen Stewart Feels Guilty on Rupert Sanders-Liberty Ross Divorce
By Kristin Dian Mariano | January 30, 2013 11:11 AM EST
Hollywood actress Kristen Stewart felt guilty as her former lover Rupert Sanders and his wife of 10 years filed for divorce.
A close friend of the 'Twilight' actress has claimed she "feels terrible," about breaking up their marriage.
Former model Liberty Ross filed for divorce last week six months after the 41 year-old was photographed passionately kissing the young actress he worked with in the film "Snow White And The Huntsman".
It seems that the 34 year-old Ross couldn't get over her husband's very public betrayal. An insider told RadarOnline, the pictures of Kristen kissing her husband, never quite went away. She is asking for joint custody, spousal support and attorney's fees in the divorce.
Rupert reportedly wanted to repair the relationship and avoid divorce, but a source told Us Weekly that Liberty was unable to move past his affair. "They gave it a shot for the kids, [but] she was just so angry... she's the kind of person who wouldn't really ever get over it," said the source.
"For the sake of her own happiness, she had to finally go through with the divorce. No matter how hard she tried, she just couldn't forgive Rupert for cheating on her with Kristen - especially since it was something that caused such public embarrassment ," the close friend of Liberty Ross said.
"The images of Rupert and Kristen together making out were out there for everyone to see. Liberty just couldn't get those pictures out of her head," the source added.
On the other hand, ongoing rumours say that Twilight couple Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson have broken up. However, according to insiders, there is nothing wrong with their romance with both "not concerned," about the nine week separation.
The 'Twilight' lovers were reported to be on the verge of a split, but according to those close to the couple any claims of difficulty are completely untrue with the pair unconcerned about the two month of long distance love.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Rammasun Claims 18 Lives in China, Incurs $4.32B Losses (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton Will Name Second Child Diana, Camilla Parker-Bowles Not Invited to Prince George’s Birthday - Reports
- Avengers 2: Capt.America Dances With Peggy Carter, First Love Returns
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Break-Up Furor Ceased: West Gets Turned on by Kim, Puts Rest to Marriage Trouble Reports
- Ian Somerhalder and Nina Dobrev Drama: Heartbroken The Vampire Diaries Actress Reacts to Nikki Reed Dating News—Report
- Selena Gomez's Mystery Man Identified as Businessman Tommy Chiabra, Singer Flirts and Shares Same Towel with Him -- Reports
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- Upcoming iPad Mini 3 Could be 30% Thinner and Likely be Called iPad Mini Air; Apple Q3 Results Show 9% Decrease in iPad Sales