Autochartist - Daily Forex Update: EUR/USD & GBP/NZD
By Dima Chernovolov | January 30, 2013 7:27 AM EST
EUR/USD has been rising steadily in the last trading session - in correspondence of the following opportunity alert that I received previously through Autochartist's email subscription. Autochartist expects the pair to preserve the upward momentum and to reach the target level 1.3539 in the following two trading days (EUR/USD is currently trading within 50 pips of 1.3539). The upward sloping moving average adds to the probability that the pair will reach the target level in 2 days.
GBP/NZD is the second currency pair which has been moving in accordance with the opportunity alert that was generated earlier by Autochartist. The pair has preserved the heavy tone in the last two trading sessions and is set to reach the target level 1.8707 in the next 2 trading days. Here too, the presence of the downward sloping moving average adds to the likelihood that the forecast will soon be realized.
For further information on this and other Autochartist products visit www.autochartist.com
DISCLAIMER: The Autochartist service includes chart pattern identification in respect of foreign currencies, commodities, equities and stocks. There are potential risks relating to investing and trading. You must be aware of such risks and familiarize yourself in regard to such risks and to seek independent advice relating thereto. You should not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose .The Autochartist service and its content should not be construed as a solicitation to invest and/or trade. You should seek independent advice in this regard. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. No representation is being made that any results discussed within the service and its related media content will be achieved. All opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information is provided as general market commentary and not as investment advice. Autochartist, MDIO Software, their members, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives and resellers do not warrant the completeness, accuracy or timeliness of the information supplied, and they shall not be liable for any loss or damages, consequential or otherwise, which may arise from the use or reliance of the Autochartist service and its content. This e-mail may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not distribute, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained within the entirety of this email. Please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Real Life ‘Frozen’: Snow Overwhelms The US, Kills 7; More To Come (Pictures)
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt in Sydney for ‘Unbroken’ Red Carpet Premiere [PHOTOS]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 8 Spoilers: Daryl Dixon Is Set To Burn The Place Down in ‘Coda’
- G20 Summit Awkward Moments: Putin Yawns, Mystery Bubbles Appear, F18 Drama Ensues
Join the Conversation
- Walmart Early Price Matching Special Event On Nov. 21, 2014 Matches Its Competitors' Black Friday 2014 Prices And Includes Exclusive Deals For Samsung LED HDTVs And iPad Air 2 [WATCH VIDEO]
- US Plane Flying Over Russian Skies Spotted; Vladimir Putin Ready For 'Practical Cooperation' With US
- Alleged 'Microsoft Lumia 1030' Front Panel Leaked With Capacitive Buttons; 'Xbox One' Owners To Get Free Goodies On Anniversary
- Nexus 6 Release Date And Price Under AT&T, T-Mobile And Sprint Listed
- Walmart Pre-Black Friday 2014 Sale On Nov. 21, 2014 Includes Discounts On The 'NBA 2K15' For PS4 And The 'Skylanders Trap Team’ Starter Kit [WATCH VIDEO]
- Black Friday 2014 Sale: Top Deals On Game Consoles Xbox One, PS4, Nintendo Wii U And More
- Cold War 2: Russia, China And North Korea’s Blacklisted Company Fortify Alliance -- Reports