EUR/USD Forecast 29 Jan 13
By ltan | January 30, 2013 2:49 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and koalas.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted the resistance of 1.3480 for any bullish momentum. We also noted the relative calm of late regarding the Euro Zone. Sentiments were improving. Confidence was high in Germany and equities for the region were generally good.
Looking at the EUR/USD 4 hourly chart above we note that the 1.3480 resistance held and the currency pair is testing it again. I LOVE IT WHEN MY CHARTS WORK ! Again do note that if the resistance is breached, we may see 1.36 next. Any bearish correction will see the EUR/USD falling to 1.3400 first.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Caught Flirting In A Countryside Dinner Date [PHOTOS]
- UEFA Champions League Draw Result and Replay: Arsenal Joins Toughest Group, Cristiano Ronaldo Named Best Player In Europe [PHOTOS and VIDEO]
- Prince William & Kate Middleton Boards London Train in Casual Disguise, Royal Couple’s Incognito Plan A Huge Hit [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 Actual Release Date after September 9 Confirmed 128GB Variant with New Resolution
- Pricey iPhone 6 on Release Date Likely but with 3X Retina Resolution & Mobile Payment Service – Reports
- Google Nexus 8 Confirmed as HTC T1 aka Volantis/Flounder with Freshly-Leaked Specs & Features – Reports
- Moto G2 Release Roundup: Specs, Pricing, and Release Date Details
- PlayStation 4 Killing Xbox One Costing Microsoft Millions But It's Fine
- Nexus 6 on Release Date Confirmed with Phablet-Size Display as FCC Filing Hints of 5.9-Inch Screen
- Europe, US Next on ISIS’ Hit List, Says Saudi King; Seized ISIS Laptop Reveals Terrifying Bio-Warfare Plans