EUR/USD Forecast 29 Jan 13
By ltan | January 30, 2013 2:49 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and koalas.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted the resistance of 1.3480 for any bullish momentum. We also noted the relative calm of late regarding the Euro Zone. Sentiments were improving. Confidence was high in Germany and equities for the region were generally good.
Looking at the EUR/USD 4 hourly chart above we note that the 1.3480 resistance held and the currency pair is testing it again. I LOVE IT WHEN MY CHARTS WORK ! Again do note that if the resistance is breached, we may see 1.36 next. Any bearish correction will see the EUR/USD falling to 1.3400 first.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 6 Most Wanted Feature Upgrades for Next iPhone
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- HTC One M8 Windows Phone to Launch for Verizon; Release Date, Price, Five Fresh Features to Anticipate for New Smartphone
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff