EUR/USD Forecast 29 Jan 13
By ltan | January 30, 2013 2:49 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and koalas.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted the resistance of 1.3480 for any bullish momentum. We also noted the relative calm of late regarding the Euro Zone. Sentiments were improving. Confidence was high in Germany and equities for the region were generally good.
Looking at the EUR/USD 4 hourly chart above we note that the 1.3480 resistance held and the currency pair is testing it again. I LOVE IT WHEN MY CHARTS WORK ! Again do note that if the resistance is breached, we may see 1.36 next. Any bearish correction will see the EUR/USD falling to 1.3400 first.
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Derek Jeter With The New York Yankees Through The Years [IN PICTURES]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- Obama’s Bid To Blame Intelligence Chief For Inaction On ISIS Backfires: McCain Asks Obama To Admit Own Mistakes