EUR/USD Forecast 29 Jan 13
By ltan | January 30, 2013 2:49 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and koalas.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted the resistance of 1.3480 for any bullish momentum. We also noted the relative calm of late regarding the Euro Zone. Sentiments were improving. Confidence was high in Germany and equities for the region were generally good.
Looking at the EUR/USD 4 hourly chart above we note that the 1.3480 resistance held and the currency pair is testing it again. I LOVE IT WHEN MY CHARTS WORK ! Again do note that if the resistance is breached, we may see 1.36 next. Any bearish correction will see the EUR/USD falling to 1.3400 first.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone
- iPhone 6 Plus Phablet Features Only 1 GB RAM