EUR/USD Forecast 29 Jan 13
By ltan | January 30, 2013 2:49 AM EST
Simultaneous Release at
Good day forex traders and koalas.
In the previous EUR/USD forecast we noted the resistance of 1.3480 for any bullish momentum. We also noted the relative calm of late regarding the Euro Zone. Sentiments were improving. Confidence was high in Germany and equities for the region were generally good.
Looking at the EUR/USD 4 hourly chart above we note that the 1.3480 resistance held and the currency pair is testing it again. I LOVE IT WHEN MY CHARTS WORK ! Again do note that if the resistance is breached, we may see 1.36 next. Any bearish correction will see the EUR/USD falling to 1.3400 first.
Most Popular Slideshows
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season 7 Finale Spoilers: Kurt Sutter On Ending The Biker Series And Picking The Right Song For The Final Ride
- Prince Charles’ Wife Camilla Parker-Bowles In Drug Scandal - Reports
- Prince Harry Kissing Mystery Blond, Cressida Bonas & Camilla Thurlow Are Distant Memory
- St. Louis Rams 28, Seattle Seahawks 26 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Redmi Note 2 vs iPhone 6: Samsung in Danger with Depressing Q3
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage