Start - Keep - Stop Exercise to Stay Fit in 2013
By Women Fitness | January 29, 2013 11:48 PM EST
Its time to clarify and re-define your goals for 2013 and rock all through the year. Catch on the latest exercise routine called, The Start - Keep - Stop exercise.Stop: Make a promise and pursue to stay away from Negative Thinking this year. When we are in a negative state we do not attract those elements that would make our lives rich and advance; rather we attract the circumstances that support us in thinking something is wrong, and we get stuck. Negative views like, 'I'm no good', 'Life has no meaning', and 'I will always feel this way' can trap you in a vicious circle. The more depressed you become, the more negative thoughts you have, and the more you believe them. The more negative thoughts you have, and the more you believe them, the more depressed you become. Leaving no space for improvement. There are two tasks you need to pursue: If boredom strikes, take the negative thought, identify it and figure out why you're having the thought, second, surround yourself with positive people, thoughts and positive situations. Just Do That!Other "stops" could include eliminating frenzied eating habits, inadequate judgment, exuberant buying habits (or lack of budget altogether), undisciplined lifestyle -- or time management. Eat a healthy diet. Handle foods safely. Avoid obesity.Keep: Identify and continue to do those things that strengthen you physically, mentally and spiritually. This is the essence of positive living. How you handle your daily issues has a powerful impact on your personality and health status. According to an old Chinese proverb "It is better to take many small steps in the right direction than to make a great leap forward only to stumble backward." In order to make the task of losing weight or leading a healthier lifestyle in general a little easier, it's best to keep taking one step at a time. If you break down the task into small steps you'll find it to be much easier than taking the huge leap many dieters do. In fact, many of those who do take it as a big leap tend to revert to their old ways more so than those who break it down. Instead of taking full responsibility for your weight problem, you can assess the many factors that may have contributed to it and address those issues with the support of others. Set a realistic agenda. Ask yourself, "What would it be worth to me to stop my unhealthy eating? How hard am I willing to work on a rational solution?" Evaluate weight maintenance progress based upon the process - the effort you put in - rather than the outcome. Your efforts are within your control, but the outcome may not. Substitute language that is less emotionally loaded. "I shouldn't have eaten that extra helping" can be redefined as, "It would have been preferable if I hadn't eaten more."Keep loving yourself, for, when you love yourself, just as you are RIGHT NOW, you are able to easily generate the emotions that motivate you to take care of yourself and do what needs to be done to be healthy every day. Start: Work on the actions or activities you should start to stay fit. Maybe you need to lose weight, increase strength, build muscle tone or strength. Whatever you can dream of you can achieve here. Recognition of opportunity is the first step. Step 1: Cut Out the PopStep 2: Get MovingStep 3: Eat More VeggiesStep 4: Drink WaterStep 5: Pump IronStep 6: Put down creamStep 7: Smile & Smile!
Follow this Stop-Keep-Start exercise to stay committed to your Fitness Goals in 2013. WF team promises to stay committed towards health Appraisal of one and all. Bye and see you in the new year.Don't be afraid to give yourself a pat on the back for all your hard work.
Article provided by Women Fitness http://www.womenfitness.net
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Sex Change Surgery Gets Enhanced Cover From US Insurance Firms: Obama Regime's Policy Change Became The Trigger
- Chilling: Ebola Spreads Through Sneeze and Cough Droplets And Toilet Seats
- Red Cross Aussie Nurse Says Australia’s Ebola Visa Ban Is Embarrassing
- From 30-Inch To 16-Inch Waistline, Woman Shrinks Self With Corset [Video]
- New Zealand PM Calls Homeopathic Remedy For Ebola 'Barking Mad'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2