Expert Suggests Kristen Stewart Will be Haunted Forever by Liberty Ross-Rupert Sanders Divorce
By Simi John | January 29, 2013 11:40 PM EST
Following the Kristen Stewart cheating scandal, Liberty Ross has filed for divorce from her husband Rupert Sanders, the director of Snow White and the Huntsman.
However, this move from Ross will haunt the Twilight actress forever, expert says.
"Rupert Sanders is getting divorced. And Kristen Stewart must be feeling the heat. It's one thing to have a tryst and ultimately life moves on and everyone remains intact. But Kristin's involvement with Sanders has now culminated in Sanders' family falling apart. Of course, any one behavior and decision doesn't define the end of a relationship. Obviously, the Sanders' marriage, as the relationship between Stewart and longtime boyfriend, Robert Pattison, was in trouble for the tryst to happen in the first place," Dr. Phil Dembo, a relationship expert, told Hollywood Life.
"Kristen Stewart is learning first hand what we all must know as adults...when you make a bad decision that affects other people and their family, it doesn't go away easily and it often doesn't end well. Will this haunt Kristen and Robert and the future of their relationship? How can it not? Before, Kristen Stewart was seen as a 'misguided cheater' but now...now she will be forever known as a 'home wrecker,'" Dembo added.
Pattinson and Stewart, who are Forbes' Highest Grossing on-screen romance couple, broke up briefly last year but were reunited for the promotion of the final premiere of The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 2, the hugely successful vampire-themed fantasy film franchise. But the 26-year-old actor who is currently in Australia, for his new movie The Rover, is taking things slow.
"Rob really wanted it to work but he just felt like the trust was gone," a source explained to Star magazine, "Neither of them seemed really happy and he just thought it was easier to end it for good. He was honest with her and said they had been through so much he hoped they could remain amicable."
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Brad Pitt Forced To Talk About Ex-Wife Jennifer Aniston: Asked to Compare Wife Angelina Jolie With Rachel From 'Friends'
- Ian Somerhalder Girlfriend: 'Twilight' Actress Nikki Reed Heads Back To Los Angeles Solo, Spotted Partying With Michelle Rodriguez At A Fashion Event
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Evictee Jason Rose Opens Up About His Family’s Acceptance of His Sexuality, Cat and Lawson’s Illicit Love Affair [VIDEO]
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 24, 2014: Katie Spills Ridge's Secret Plan While Eric's Announcement Causes A Huge Furor [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 3 Major Spoilers: Death Count, The Terminus Residents’ Fate Plus Father Gabriel's Past
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation