Samsung Galaxy S4 Release Date in February with S-Pen Stylus?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | January 29, 2013 1:00 PM EST
Rumours claimed that the much awaited Samsung Galaxy S4 will be released next month and may include the company's popular S-Pen stylus.
According to reports, Samsung may include the S-Pen stylus to create a different feel in the Galaxy S-line. Reports added that the Galaxy S4 will include a holder kit and will revive the traditional ink pen size to aid the users in navigating the device.
Company sources said, the S-Pen and the holder kit similar to that of Samsung Galaxy Note series will be included as a user-friendly feature for the convenience of the users.
Latest rumours on Samsung Galaxy S4 and Galaxy Note 3 stated that the device may feature technology that allows users' to control the device with their eyes.
This particular feature is Smart Stay which tracked users eyes using the front-facing camera in an effort to keep the screen turned on while the user was looking at the screen.
The two features found in the trademark listing are dubbed "Eye Scroll" and "Eye Pause." No information is known about either of them though it's easy to make some guesses. "Eye Scroll" could be a feature that uses the front-facing camera to track eye movement and automatically scroll down or up the page and "Eye Pause" could possibly be the camera tracking eye movement so that when a user looks away from a movie, it automatically pauses.
Some of the rumoured specifications for the Galaxy S4 include a 5-inch FHD Super AMOLED 1980 x 1080 Flexible Display, 4G LTE connectivity, a 13-megapixel camera, 2-megapixel front camera, 2GB of RAM and Samsung's latest eight core processor, the Exynos 5 Octa that the company introduced at CES.
Some rumours claimed that the device will come with Androidv4.2.1 Jelly Bean out of the box. However, other rumours say that the device will run with Androidv5.0, Key Lime Pie.
However, Samsung released no official comment yet on the rumours surrounding Samsung Galaxy S4.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Washington Redskins 20, Dallas Cowboys 17 (OT) [PHOTOS]
- Emma Watson Gets 'Squished' In 'Colonia Dignidad' [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 6: Kansas City Royals 10, San Francisco Giants 0 [PHOTOS]
- San Francisco Giants Beat Kansas City Royals, 3-2 In Game 7, Wins 2014 MLB World Series [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight