Beyonce Releases Behind-The-Scenes Video For Latest Perfume 'Pulse NYC' [VIDEO]
By Amethyst Tate | January 29, 2013 2:16 AM EST
Beyonce has a new fragrance coming out, “Pulse NYC,” and released a behind-the scenes video of the making of the perfume.
Beyonce has five perfumes out already, including three versions of her “Heat” fragrance, and two versions of “Pulse,” which is her most recent perfume.
“I want women to feel sexy, strong, empowered and I want them to feel like they can conquer anything. When they walk into a room, I want them to feel like they can leave a lasting impression on everyone they walk past,” Beyonce said about her perfumes on her official website.
In 2010, Beyonce’s “Heat” became the number one scent in the United States and one of the best-selling celebrity fragrances.
Beyonce spoke to Elle about her “Pulse” franchise and compared it to “Heat,” saying "Women always tell me that my music makes them feel strong and confident, and Pulse is about finding that inner power.”
“The success of ‘Heat’ was amazing, but why not represent a different side of a woman? Pulse represents the woman I am on stage. When I think about excitement, it makes me think about my heart racing and a pulsating beat—it's my stage persona.
‘Heat’ represents my sensual side, it's very spicy and Southern. Heat Rush is more about the woman I am on my off time, when I'm on vacation.”
Check out the behind-the-scenes video for Beyonce’s “Pulse NYC” below:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Bachelor Australia’ Update: Louise And Blake To Make Their First Appearance As A Couple In Australia
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2