ETFs to Watch January 28, 2013 (FXE, IXC, RTH)
By ETF Professor | January 28, 2013 11:09 AM EST
Here is the ETF Professor's ETF Watch List for Monday January 28, 2013.
The Market Vectors Solar Energy ETF (NYSE: KWT) looks poised for a pullback.
The iShares S&P Global Energy Index Fund (NYSE: IXC) will be in play in this week.
Keep an eye on the Market Vectors Retail ETF (NYSE: RTH).
Forex play of the day: CurrencyShares Euro Trust (NYSE: FXE).
Bond play of the day: iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF (NYSE: LQD).
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Prince Harry & Camilla Thurlow Getting Serious, St. Tropez Holiday Before The Prince’s 30th Birthday [PHOTOS]
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Sept 19 iPhone 6 Release Date Firms Up as iWatch Rollout Delayed to Jan 2015 – Reports
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Malaysia Airlines to Axe 4,000 Employees, Including CEO; Suspends Trading of Shares
- West Looks Divided in Tackling Russian Invasion In Ukraine
- North Korea Banker Who Manages Money of Kim Jong-un Defects to Russia With $5 Million