ETFs to Watch January 28, 2013 (FXE, IXC, RTH)
By ETF Professor | January 28, 2013 11:09 AM EST
Here is the ETF Professor's ETF Watch List for Monday January 28, 2013.
The Market Vectors Solar Energy ETF (NYSE: KWT) looks poised for a pullback.
The iShares S&P Global Energy Index Fund (NYSE: IXC) will be in play in this week.
Keep an eye on the Market Vectors Retail ETF (NYSE: RTH).
Forex play of the day: CurrencyShares Euro Trust (NYSE: FXE).
Bond play of the day: iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF (NYSE: LQD).
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
- Celebrities Suffering From Lupus: Facts About the Disease
Join the Conversation
- These 2 Questions Reveal if You Unwittingly Abuse Alcohol
- Jennifer Lopez and Her Wild 45th Birthday Party: How JLo’s Life-Size Birthday Cake from SamiCakes Boutique Was Made
- Blake Griffin’s Back Injury Is the Reason for His Withdrawal from Team U.S.A.
- Supernatural Season 10 Spoilers: Metatron Capable of Saving Castiel's Fading Grace
- Anderson Silva To Test the Octagon Anew After Freak Leg Injury, To Fight Nick Diaz in 2015