ETFs to Watch January 28, 2013 (FXE, IXC, RTH)
By ETF Professor | January 28, 2013 11:09 AM EST
Here is the ETF Professor's ETF Watch List for Monday January 28, 2013.
The Market Vectors Solar Energy ETF (NYSE: KWT) looks poised for a pullback.
The iShares S&P Global Energy Index Fund (NYSE: IXC) will be in play in this week.
Keep an eye on the Market Vectors Retail ETF (NYSE: RTH).
Forex play of the day: CurrencyShares Euro Trust (NYSE: FXE).
Bond play of the day: iShares iBoxx $ Investment Grade Corporate Bond ETF (NYSE: LQD).
(c) 2013 Benzinga.com. Benzinga does not provide investment advice. All rights reserved.
Join the Conversation
- New Zealand Economy Benefits From Australia's Big Investments; Kiwi Down After RNBZ Comments
- ETF Outlook for Thursday, January 2 (FEZ, FXI, SPY, XHB)
- January Second Trading: Always Interesting
- 13 Things Investors Learned In 2013 - Part II
- Are Diversity and Quality the Way to Profit from the Rebound in Gold and Coal?
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues