UBS Upgrades Maruti Suzuki India to 'Buy' on Weakened Yen
January 28, 2013 4:53 PM EST
UBS upgraded its ratings on Maruti Suzuki India Ltd(MRTI.NS) to "buy" from "neutral," and raised its price target to 2,000 rupees from 1,500 rupees, noting the weakening Japanese yen over the past three months would boost earnings.
Maruti Suzuki is also well positioned to benefit from improvements in petrol car sales, UBS added.
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2