Watch NFL Pro Bowl Live Online Stream, Preview, Betting Odds
January 28, 2013 7:45 AM EST
Neither Peyton Manning nor Adrian Peterson thought they’d be able to appear in this year’s Pro Bowl, but both future Hall of Famers will have to make due in sunny Hawaii.
The game kicks off at 7 p.m. EDT and will be broadcast by NBC. You can watch their live online stream at NBC All Access here.
Named to his 12th Pro Bowl, Manning hopes to change the reputation of the NFL’s all-star game, and reportedly asked to many players them to go full speed. Peterson has been relatively quiet since his Minnesota Vikings were eliminated from the playoffs, but could remind MVP voters of his dominance with a strong showing Sunday.
Last year’s game was heavily criticized for lackluster play, and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has said he will consider canceling the event altogether if players don’t pick up the competition.
Houston Texans running back Arian Foster chimed in this week and said it was difficult for players to give 100 percent with the lack of a game plan and blitzes.
Foster is one of nine Texans to make the roster, the most of any team. The Seattle Seahawks and the Kansas City Chiefs have six Pro Bowlers each.
Several big names won’t be in attendance due to injury, many of them quarterbacks. Aaron Rodgers, Robert Griffin III, Matt Ryan, and Tom Brady have all pulled out. However, the NFC will have Drew Brees, Eli Manning, and Russell Wilson as replacements.
The series remains tied 21-21, with the AFC evening things up in a 59-41 victory last year.
Betting Odds: The AFC is favored by 1 point.
Over/Under: 80 points
Prediction: Manning’s pleas for a more competitive game may go unheard, but play should improve over last year’s horrendous display. Look for Peterson to have a big game and to be named MVP in an NFC win.
Predicted Score: NFC 35, AFC 24
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- NFL Recap - Week 4: Green Bay Packers 38, Chicago Bears 17 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Recap: New York Giants 45, Washington Redskins 14 [PHOTOS]
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Will Probably Pick Between Amir Khan Or Manny Pacquiao For Next Fight According to Uncle Jeff
- Tony Stewart Reveals Retirement Not In Options, Reflects On His Life After the Fatal Crash
- Sugar Ray Leonard Adds Fuel To Pacquiao-Mayweather Clamour
- Muslim NFL Player Husain Abdullah Penalised For Praying After Touchdown
- Manchester United Defender Phil Jones Fit To Play Versus Everton
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build