Watch NFL Pro Bowl Live Online Stream, Preview, Betting Odds
January 28, 2013 7:45 AM EST
Neither Peyton Manning nor Adrian Peterson thought they’d be able to appear in this year’s Pro Bowl, but both future Hall of Famers will have to make due in sunny Hawaii.
The game kicks off at 7 p.m. EDT and will be broadcast by NBC. You can watch their live online stream at NBC All Access here.
Named to his 12th Pro Bowl, Manning hopes to change the reputation of the NFL’s all-star game, and reportedly asked to many players them to go full speed. Peterson has been relatively quiet since his Minnesota Vikings were eliminated from the playoffs, but could remind MVP voters of his dominance with a strong showing Sunday.
Last year’s game was heavily criticized for lackluster play, and NFL commissioner Roger Goodell has said he will consider canceling the event altogether if players don’t pick up the competition.
Houston Texans running back Arian Foster chimed in this week and said it was difficult for players to give 100 percent with the lack of a game plan and blitzes.
Foster is one of nine Texans to make the roster, the most of any team. The Seattle Seahawks and the Kansas City Chiefs have six Pro Bowlers each.
Several big names won’t be in attendance due to injury, many of them quarterbacks. Aaron Rodgers, Robert Griffin III, Matt Ryan, and Tom Brady have all pulled out. However, the NFC will have Drew Brees, Eli Manning, and Russell Wilson as replacements.
The series remains tied 21-21, with the AFC evening things up in a 59-41 victory last year.
Betting Odds: The AFC is favored by 1 point.
Over/Under: 80 points
Prediction: Manning’s pleas for a more competitive game may go unheard, but play should improve over last year’s horrendous display. Look for Peterson to have a big game and to be named MVP in an NFC win.
Predicted Score: NFC 35, AFC 24
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: F1 Driver's Father Says Son In A Desperate Situation
- Manny Pacquiao Chasing Floyd Mayweather Jr. Because Of Money But Says Undefeated American Is Afraid Of Filipino - Analysts
- Floyd Mayweather Trains Justin Bieber In The Boxing Ring
- Jules Bianchi Latest Update: Driver's Mother Says People 'Shirking Responsibility' About The Accident
- Novak Djokovic Aims For World No. 1 Rank In 2015, Becker Says
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date Likely this October 2014 with Pangu not Evad3rs Firming Up as Creator
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- Top 4 Free-To-Download Apps for Fuller iPhone 6, 6 Plus Experience
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Battery Saving Android 5.0 Lollipop Feature Extends The Battery Life Of Your Android Device By 90 Minutes And Displays Orange Bar While Power Saving Mode Is On
- Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Set to Soar Beyond $100 Despite Decline After New iPad Launch
- Russia Beefs Up Gold Reserves To Offset Heat of Sanctions And Undercut Dollar