PGA Farmers Insurance Open At Torrey Pines: Where To Watch Live Online Stream, Tiger Woods Holds Two Stroke Lead Heading Into Third Round Action
January 27, 2013 2:40 AM EST
Tiger Woods followed up a strong first round with an even better display Friday, shooting 7-under to hold a two stroke lead in the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines.
Woods will tee-off at 12:40 p.m. Saturday and you can watch coverage on the Golf Channel starting at 1 p.m. eastern time, and depending on your cable provider can watch a live online stream here. The tournament will also be shown by CBS beginning at 3 p.m. eastern.
Shooting on one of his favorite courses, Woods knocked in five birdies on the front nine and drilled home an eagle on the 18th to keep fellow American Billy Horschel at bay.
Woods already has seven career wins at Torrey Pines.
Horschel made up for two bogeys on his first four holes in the second round with five birdies afterwards for a solid hold on second place, with a six way tie for third place.
Currently at one-under overall and bunched withe back of the field, Phil Mickelson shot better in the second round with a 1-under 71, but could have done better after a two bogeys to close the back nine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Brawl-Marred Game in NFL Week 3: Philadelphia Eagles 37, Washington Redskins 34 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Monday Night Football Recap: Chicago Bears 27, New York Jets 19
- Kate Middleton, Kelly Brook Have 'Most Perfect Breasts' While Kim Kardashian, Rihanna Have 'Least Desirable' Breasts, New Survey Finds [SEE PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
Join the Conversation
- Mayweather vs. Pacquiao Fight Won't Happen As Long As Bob Arum Is Involved, Says Pacquiao's Former Conditioning Coach
- MMA News: Transgender Fighter Fallon Fox Challenges Ronda Rousey, Fires Back on ‘Ignorant’ Comments
- Floyd Mayweather Jr. Points Out Amir Khan's Poor Boxing Record
- WWE News: CM Punk Merchandise Pulled From Stands, Punk Chasing Royalties For WWE 2K15 Inclusion [VIDEO]
- Floyd Mayweather Admits Marcos Maidana’s Power Shot Hurt Him [VIDEO]
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Date is Halloween 2014 as Android L Intro Set for October 16
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6 Plus: Better Performing Display and Best Overall Screen
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Samsung Galaxy S5: Battle of the Samsung Flagship Smartphones
- Apple iPad Air 2, OS X Yosemite Release Date Set For October, While iPad Mini 3 With Retina Headed For 2015 Release
- Moto G 2014 v Asus Zenfone 5 – Specification Comparison Shows Zenfone 5 Is A Good Alternative for Moto G
- Android 5.0 L Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 Release in October, Google Employees Offer Hint
- Galaxy Note 4 vs iPhone 6: Performance, Sales, iOS 8 and Android 5.0 L