PGA Farmers Insurance Open At Torrey Pines: Where To Watch Live Online Stream, Tiger Woods Holds Two Stroke Lead Heading Into Third Round Action
January 27, 2013 2:40 AM EST
Tiger Woods followed up a strong first round with an even better display Friday, shooting 7-under to hold a two stroke lead in the Farmers Insurance Open at Torrey Pines.
Woods will tee-off at 12:40 p.m. Saturday and you can watch coverage on the Golf Channel starting at 1 p.m. eastern time, and depending on your cable provider can watch a live online stream here. The tournament will also be shown by CBS beginning at 3 p.m. eastern.
Shooting on one of his favorite courses, Woods knocked in five birdies on the front nine and drilled home an eagle on the 18th to keep fellow American Billy Horschel at bay.
Woods already has seven career wins at Torrey Pines.
Horschel made up for two bogeys on his first four holes in the second round with five birdies afterwards for a solid hold on second place, with a six way tie for third place.
Currently at one-under overall and bunched withe back of the field, Phil Mickelson shot better in the second round with a 1-under 71, but could have done better after a two bogeys to close the back nine.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Floyd Mayweather Jr On Manny Pacquiao: 'He Must Know He's Not Going To Win
- Roger Federer Hailed Swiss Sportsman Of The Year, Beating Stan Wawrinka
- For Mayweather, The Prize Comes First, Not The Fans
- Serena Williams On Caroline Wozniacki’s Friendship:’I Have Had A Love For Caroline From The Day I Met Her’
- NFL News: Chicago Bears Likely To Fire Head Coach Marc Trestman At End Of NFL Season