Back On: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Relationship is 'All Good'
By Fiona Keating | January 26, 2013 11:21 PM EST
Taking time apart from his on-off girlfriend Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson was spotted having some fun with male buddies in an Adelaide bar in Australia, while on location for his new movie The Rover.
RPatz was enjoying a night out at the Zhivago when he was spied by a star-struck celeb spotter who wrote in a series of tweets. ""I JUST MET ROBERT PATTINSON" and "Not even a twilight fan but how cool is it to meet someone famous?"
Wearing a dark cap and a white T-shirt, the Hollywood star seemed relaxed, as he chilled out with friends in the smoking section at the Zhivago bar.
It's reported that while he is in Australia, Rob is "on a break" from Kristen Stewart, his Twilight co-star. So, are they on or off?
A source told E! News that currently their relationship is "all is good."
"She still plans on going to visit him at some point while he is there filming, but definitely not now."
But all is not well in this Twilight saga. "It seems like she's going to fly out there, despite the fact that he has cut their communication down a lot," said HollywoodLife.com. "He's barely picking up her calls [or] responding to her messages."
"Behind the scenes, people are hoping that she doesn't go [in case the paparazzi] get pics of her upset, or a blow out between them," the HollywoodLife.com source explains. "[The Breaking Dawn Part 2 DVD] is coming out in March, and they want to give it some time to breathe and make money before they get too emotional together."
Their relationship has been shaky since last summer when Kristen confessed to being romantically involved with director Rupert Sanders.
Meanwhile, Pattinson is no slouch with the ladies. He was reportedly seen talking to Afghan actress Azita Ghanizada and the pair swapped numbers during a recent night out at LA's Soho House.
With three box office hits earning $1.17 billion at the U.S. box office over the past three years, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are Hollywood's highest-grossing romantic film couple.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- In Photos, Typhoon Rammasun Blasts the Philippines
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Malaysia Airlines MH17: Vital Black Boxes Finally Land in Hands of Malaysian Authorities, Rebels Announce Ceasefire (PHOTOS/VIDEOS)
Join the Conversation
- Jeremy Meeks Death Hoax: Handsome Felon's Fake Death after Release from Jail Goes Viral
- Happy Birthday Prince George: 5 Things to Know About Kate Middleton and Prince William’s Son
- Prince George’s Birthday Celebrations: Prince Charles and Duchess Camilla to Remain Absent from Grandson's First Birthday Party Plus Other Details- Report
- Tony Abbott Launches #BringThemHome Operation for MH17 Victims; Black Avatars Trending on Social Media
- 'Dronies' to Become Latest Trend as Tourism New Zealand Buys Drone to Record Tourists' Videos
- Google Nexus 8 Release Date Soon Along with 2 More HTC Android Tablets – Reports
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- Moto 360 Price Speculations, Key Features, Strategic Release Date, Design: A Watch That is More Than Just Time
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Apps Leak Online, Five Fresh Features to Expect from the Android Smartphone
- Three New Moto G Successors Spotted in FCC Document Dubbed Moto G2, Moto M and More --Reports
- Sony PlayStation 4 Outsells a Resurgent Xbox One in June
- Killer Xiaomi Mi4 at $369 Likely to Come With 5.0-Inch Display, Snapdragon 801 Processor, 3GB RAM and More