Back On: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Relationship is 'All Good'
By Fiona Keating | January 26, 2013 11:21 PM EST
Taking time apart from his on-off girlfriend Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson was spotted having some fun with male buddies in an Adelaide bar in Australia, while on location for his new movie The Rover.
RPatz was enjoying a night out at the Zhivago when he was spied by a star-struck celeb spotter who wrote in a series of tweets. ""I JUST MET ROBERT PATTINSON" and "Not even a twilight fan but how cool is it to meet someone famous?"
Wearing a dark cap and a white T-shirt, the Hollywood star seemed relaxed, as he chilled out with friends in the smoking section at the Zhivago bar.
It's reported that while he is in Australia, Rob is "on a break" from Kristen Stewart, his Twilight co-star. So, are they on or off?
A source told E! News that currently their relationship is "all is good."
"She still plans on going to visit him at some point while he is there filming, but definitely not now."
But all is not well in this Twilight saga. "It seems like she's going to fly out there, despite the fact that he has cut their communication down a lot," said HollywoodLife.com. "He's barely picking up her calls [or] responding to her messages."
"Behind the scenes, people are hoping that she doesn't go [in case the paparazzi] get pics of her upset, or a blow out between them," the HollywoodLife.com source explains. "[The Breaking Dawn Part 2 DVD] is coming out in March, and they want to give it some time to breathe and make money before they get too emotional together."
Their relationship has been shaky since last summer when Kristen confessed to being romantically involved with director Rupert Sanders.
Meanwhile, Pattinson is no slouch with the ladies. He was reportedly seen talking to Afghan actress Azita Ghanizada and the pair swapped numbers during a recent night out at LA's Soho House.
With three box office hits earning $1.17 billion at the U.S. box office over the past three years, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are Hollywood's highest-grossing romantic film couple.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Malaysia Airlines Flight MH17: King Williem-Alexander, Queen Maxima Hold Solemn Reception Ceremony for Victims
- Jennifer Lawrence & Nicholas Hoult Allegedly Split: Mad Max Actor Cheats with Kristen Stewart & Riley Keough - Reports
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- 2014 Meteor Shower: Where to Watch Delta Aquarids July 28-29 Peak Online, NASA Cameras Spotted Start of Perseid Meteor Shower
- Viral Wedding Photo: Amy Hicks Reveals True Story behind Viral Photo that Created Trending Hashtag on Twitter #westillcoming
- Six-Year-Old Canada girl Dies after Hit by Sedan in Crowded Store
- New Zealand-Born IDF Soldier Killed in Gaza Attack Amid Ceasefire Promises
- Volunteer Teen Rapes Orphans during Mission Trip
- Apple iPhone 6 on Two Confirmed Release Dates, New Parts Leaked Suggesting Bigger iPhone to Come
- Google Nexus 6, 8 with Android L on Release Date Promises Killer Mobile Device Experience
- iPhone 6 Release Date Relevance to iOS Newbies: Specs Meaning, Price Considerations
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs OnePlusOne vs Nexus 5: Mi4 is the ‘Perfect’ Phone
- Israeli Women Stripping Naked for IDF Soldiers
- HTC One M8 Android 4.4.3 KitKat Update Roll Out, Introducing the HTC One Remix
- The Pirate Bay Releases ‘The Mobile Bay’: Mobile Torrent Download Made Easier but Remains Illegal