Back On: Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart's Relationship is 'All Good'
By Fiona Keating | January 26, 2013 11:21 PM EST
Taking time apart from his on-off girlfriend Kristen Stewart, Robert Pattinson was spotted having some fun with male buddies in an Adelaide bar in Australia, while on location for his new movie The Rover.
RPatz was enjoying a night out at the Zhivago when he was spied by a star-struck celeb spotter who wrote in a series of tweets. ""I JUST MET ROBERT PATTINSON" and "Not even a twilight fan but how cool is it to meet someone famous?"
Wearing a dark cap and a white T-shirt, the Hollywood star seemed relaxed, as he chilled out with friends in the smoking section at the Zhivago bar.
It's reported that while he is in Australia, Rob is "on a break" from Kristen Stewart, his Twilight co-star. So, are they on or off?
A source told E! News that currently their relationship is "all is good."
"She still plans on going to visit him at some point while he is there filming, but definitely not now."
But all is not well in this Twilight saga. "It seems like she's going to fly out there, despite the fact that he has cut their communication down a lot," said HollywoodLife.com. "He's barely picking up her calls [or] responding to her messages."
"Behind the scenes, people are hoping that she doesn't go [in case the paparazzi] get pics of her upset, or a blow out between them," the HollywoodLife.com source explains. "[The Breaking Dawn Part 2 DVD] is coming out in March, and they want to give it some time to breathe and make money before they get too emotional together."
Their relationship has been shaky since last summer when Kristen confessed to being romantically involved with director Rupert Sanders.
Meanwhile, Pattinson is no slouch with the ladies. He was reportedly seen talking to Afghan actress Azita Ghanizada and the pair swapped numbers during a recent night out at LA's Soho House.
With three box office hits earning $1.17 billion at the U.S. box office over the past three years, Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson are Hollywood's highest-grossing romantic film couple.
To report problems or to leave feedback about this article, e-mail:
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 3: Kansas City Royals 3, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ebola Virus Might Reach Australia in Months; Health Dept Says Australia Prepared For Outbreak
- Six English Words Which Originated From Arabic
- ISIS Educates Young Children in 'School of Jihad,' Deploys Them in Active Combat After Graduation [VIDEO]
- Robots May Be Used to Fight Ebola in West Africa; Australian PM Admits US, UK Asked For Medical Teams
- Decades-Long Mystery of Oklahoma Lake Solved, Missing Six Bodies Identified
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Verizon Motorola Droid Turbo Leaked Live Images Surfaces, Scheduled To Get Unveiled On Oct 28
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- U.S. Targets Buyers of ISIS Oil, Threatens Sanctions