Kate Middleton Pregnancy: Homeland Tops Royal Choice of DVD Cravings
By Hannah Osborne | January 26, 2013 5:57 AM EST
Kate Middleton has become addicted to watching US drama Homeland and other boxsets.
The pregnant Duchess of Cambridge has been relaxing at home watching TV shows since she left the King Edward VII Hospital in December, a source told Look magazine.
She was in hospital for three days with acute morning sickness and has been taking things slow since then, with few public appearances and a low-key 31st birthday.
To relax at home in Anglesey, North Wales, Kate has been following keenly following Claire Danes and Damian Lewis in the hit TV show.
The source said: "Kate's never been much of a telly person, but she's been absolutely gripped by Homeland as well as other boxsets."
They also spoke about the duchess' exercise regime and said pilates was her favourite workout. "Obviously she won't be working out at the same level she was before but she loves pilates and I'm sure she'll be resuming that.
"It's the perfect pregnancy exercise, as it avoids high-impact movement, helps keep up your strength and is a great way to relax."
Her cocker spaniel Lupo, who she got with Prince William at the end of 2011, has also been helping her unwind: "That little chap will have been amazing at lifting her spirits. Their walks are a great way for Kate to stay healthy, too.
"It might be hard for her to accept, but Kate needs this time off."
An onlooker told US Weekly: "Her hair was done nicely and she had a scarf, lovely long coat and boots on. She was wrapped up warm, so I couldn't see the bump."
"The duchess's condition continues to improve since her stay in hospital," St James's Palace said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Brisbane Woman Performs Sex With Dog, Gets Charged With Bestiality
- Top 5 Halloween 2014 Costume Ideas For Teen Boys
- ISIS Parades 30 Sunni Tribesmen Before Shooting Them Dead In Iraqi Town
- Video Showing Woman Getting Sexually Harassed on New York Streets Goes Viral
- Early Heat Wave Breaks Records In Australia; Lighting Storms Spark Bushfires In Queensland [VIDEO]
- Marvel Announces Release Dates Of 11 Upcoming Movies From 2015 To 2019
- Xiaomi Becomes World’s Third Largest Smartphone Manufacturer By Dethroning Huawei
- Entry Of Peshmerga Fighters From Iraq Boosts The Kobani Battle Against ISIS: Turkey Provides Transit
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 9 Buyers on November Release Will Enjoy These 3 Killer Lollipop 5.0 Features First
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- Woman Hanged In Iran Talks Abuse In Prison, Left Chilling Message To Family