Kate Middleton Pregnancy: Homeland Tops Royal Choice of DVD Cravings
By Hannah Osborne | January 26, 2013 5:57 AM EST
Kate Middleton has become addicted to watching US drama Homeland and other boxsets.
The pregnant Duchess of Cambridge has been relaxing at home watching TV shows since she left the King Edward VII Hospital in December, a source told Look magazine.
She was in hospital for three days with acute morning sickness and has been taking things slow since then, with few public appearances and a low-key 31st birthday.
To relax at home in Anglesey, North Wales, Kate has been following keenly following Claire Danes and Damian Lewis in the hit TV show.
The source said: "Kate's never been much of a telly person, but she's been absolutely gripped by Homeland as well as other boxsets."
They also spoke about the duchess' exercise regime and said pilates was her favourite workout. "Obviously she won't be working out at the same level she was before but she loves pilates and I'm sure she'll be resuming that.
"It's the perfect pregnancy exercise, as it avoids high-impact movement, helps keep up your strength and is a great way to relax."
Her cocker spaniel Lupo, who she got with Prince William at the end of 2011, has also been helping her unwind: "That little chap will have been amazing at lifting her spirits. Their walks are a great way for Kate to stay healthy, too.
"It might be hard for her to accept, but Kate needs this time off."
An onlooker told US Weekly: "Her hair was done nicely and she had a scarf, lovely long coat and boots on. She was wrapped up warm, so I couldn't see the bump."
"The duchess's condition continues to improve since her stay in hospital," St James's Palace said.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Flight MH17 Attack: Russians Claim 'Putin A Terrorist,' Memorial at Dutch Embassy Overflows [PHOTOS]
- Pope Francis Meets Sudanese Woman Who Was Spared Death for Apostasy (PHOTOS)
- Ellen DeGeneres Caught Cheating with Mutual Friend Before Portia de Rossi’s Rehab – Reports [PHOTOS]
- Typhoon Matmo Leaves 32k Customers w/o Electricity in Taiwan, Weakens After Landing in China
Join the Conversation
- MH370 Search Efforts Not Affected by MH17 Recovery; Australia Still Committed to Solving Mystery
- Australian Woman Charged for Adultery in Lebanon for Visiting Boyfriend
- Another Aviation Disaster: Taiwan Plane Crashes, Passengers Aboard Feared Dead [PHOTO]
- Humans at Their Worst: MH17 Victims' Credit Cards Used in Ukraine, Phones 'Answered' by Strangers
- 'Dronies' to Become Latest Trend as Tourism New Zealand Buys Drone to Record Tourists' Videos
- Windows Phone 8.1 Update Rollout: 20 Nokia Lumia Phones Eligible and 13 New Features to be Added
- HTC Google Nexus 8 Release Date Imminent with New Nexus 7 Deals, Two New Tablets Soon
- iPad Air 2 Release Date Will Skip IGZO Panel; To Rollout with Super-Slim iPad Mini Air
- HTC One E8 (Plastic Variant of HTC One M8) with 5-Inch Display, Dual-SIM, 801 Processor and 2 GB RAM to Hit New Markets Soon
- iPhone 6 Release Date in September 26 with Price Details and More Killer Features
- Apple iPad Mini Air: Three Fresh Features on the Smart Tablet to Wait for
- 4.7-Inch iPhone 6 Release Date is Sept 26 after iOS 8 GM Public Debut on Sept 17 – Reports