Forex Signals – Pip-Filled Ending
January 26, 2013 2:11 AM EST
Recap: A solid end of the week for us, with our AU short gaining 80 pips and our EU long gaining 57 for a 137 pip day. Our EU long was triggered on the 1.3352 resistance break yesterday, which is currently about 57 pips in the profit. Since the weekend is approaching and we are well into the profit we will close out here.
Aggressive traders could of course look to stay in the long, as the pair is very bullish at the moment. With the resistance break, 1.34 is close to being officially broken leaving open another stab of 1.35. We will begin looking for more long first thing Monday.
P.S. We will probably have a few hours of daytime this weekend while we do some site enhancements.
Trading Idea: Have a great weekend everyone, and just a reminder that PipHut out all trades before the weekend. You are of course welcome to trade however you please, but that is how we do it :).
Most Popular Slideshows
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
- NFL Thursday Recap - Denver Broncos 35, San Diego Chargers 21: Peyton Manning Has 3 TDs In Easy Win [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Xiaomi Redmi 1S vs. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- ASUS Releases A Teaser Indicating The Arrival of New Zenfone and ZenWatch On October 28
- Boy Stoned To Death For Alleged Rape, Victim Receives Dowry From Militants
- Three Dual SIM Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Duos Variants Comes To China
- Russia is Creating Underwater Combat Robots to Protect its Arctic Territories
- ‘Lone Wolf’ Attack on Canada Parliament Hill Could be ISIS-Related
- Update HTC One M7 with LG G2 with Android 4.4.2 as Sprint OTA: Fixes and Installation