Forex Signals – Pip-Filled Ending
January 26, 2013 2:11 AM EST
Recap: A solid end of the week for us, with our AU short gaining 80 pips and our EU long gaining 57 for a 137 pip day. Our EU long was triggered on the 1.3352 resistance break yesterday, which is currently about 57 pips in the profit. Since the weekend is approaching and we are well into the profit we will close out here.
Aggressive traders could of course look to stay in the long, as the pair is very bullish at the moment. With the resistance break, 1.34 is close to being officially broken leaving open another stab of 1.35. We will begin looking for more long first thing Monday.
P.S. We will probably have a few hours of daytime this weekend while we do some site enhancements.
Trading Idea: Have a great weekend everyone, and just a reminder that PipHut out all trades before the weekend. You are of course welcome to trade however you please, but that is how we do it :).
Join the Conversation
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- IKEA Black Friday 2014 Ad Includes Discounts On Home Furnishings, Appliances, Kitchen Designs, Beds, Sofas, Mattresses And Toys
- T-Mobile’s Black Friday 2014 Deals On Apple iPhone 6, Samsung Galaxy Note 4/Edge, Nexus 6, HTC One M8, LG G3, iPad Air 2 And Mini 3
- 5 Proofs Russia is Geared-Up for Shooting War with U.S. and Can Win Future Nuclear Showdown
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- ISIS Drug Transit From Afghanistan To Europe Confirmed By Russia: Money Goes Into Terror Funding And In New Recruitments