Forex Signals – Pip-Filled Ending
January 26, 2013 2:11 AM EST
Recap: A solid end of the week for us, with our AU short gaining 80 pips and our EU long gaining 57 for a 137 pip day. Our EU long was triggered on the 1.3352 resistance break yesterday, which is currently about 57 pips in the profit. Since the weekend is approaching and we are well into the profit we will close out here.
Aggressive traders could of course look to stay in the long, as the pair is very bullish at the moment. With the resistance break, 1.34 is close to being officially broken leaving open another stab of 1.35. We will begin looking for more long first thing Monday.
P.S. We will probably have a few hours of daytime this weekend while we do some site enhancements.
Trading Idea: Have a great weekend everyone, and just a reminder that PipHut out all trades before the weekend. You are of course welcome to trade however you please, but that is how we do it :).
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe