Forex Signals – Pip-Filled Ending
January 26, 2013 2:11 AM EST
Recap: A solid end of the week for us, with our AU short gaining 80 pips and our EU long gaining 57 for a 137 pip day. Our EU long was triggered on the 1.3352 resistance break yesterday, which is currently about 57 pips in the profit. Since the weekend is approaching and we are well into the profit we will close out here.
Aggressive traders could of course look to stay in the long, as the pair is very bullish at the moment. With the resistance break, 1.34 is close to being officially broken leaving open another stab of 1.35. We will begin looking for more long first thing Monday.
P.S. We will probably have a few hours of daytime this weekend while we do some site enhancements.
Trading Idea: Have a great weekend everyone, and just a reminder that PipHut out all trades before the weekend. You are of course welcome to trade however you please, but that is how we do it :).
Most Popular Slideshows
- George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin's Wedding In Venice: Photos Of Groom And His Family, Friends [Slideshow]
- Kendall Jenner Rocks Semi-Nude Balmain Lattice Dress At Paris Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
- Walking Is Superfood For Fitness; Celebrities Who Walk For Health
- Photos Of George Clooney And Amal Alamuddin, They Get Married Again On Monday [Slideshow]
Join the Conversation
- 3 Reasons to Get the Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Instead of the iPhone 6
- iPhone 6 vs Moto G 2014: Motorola’s Budget Smartphone Takes On Apple’s Premium Smartphone
- Google HTC Nexus 9 Tablet October 24 Launch Date Benefits Many
- Galaxy Note 4 vs Nexus 6: Which Smartphone Dominates
- MH 370 Search In Ocean To Intensify With Hi Tech Ships Joining The Plane Hunt From October
- New Windows OS Is Not Windows 9, Microsoft To Launch Windows 10 As New OS Build
- Nexus 7 Tips and Tricks