Forex Signals – Pip-Filled Ending
January 26, 2013 2:11 AM EST
Recap: A solid end of the week for us, with our AU short gaining 80 pips and our EU long gaining 57 for a 137 pip day. Our EU long was triggered on the 1.3352 resistance break yesterday, which is currently about 57 pips in the profit. Since the weekend is approaching and we are well into the profit we will close out here.
Aggressive traders could of course look to stay in the long, as the pair is very bullish at the moment. With the resistance break, 1.34 is close to being officially broken leaving open another stab of 1.35. We will begin looking for more long first thing Monday.
P.S. We will probably have a few hours of daytime this weekend while we do some site enhancements.
Trading Idea: Have a great weekend everyone, and just a reminder that PipHut out all trades before the weekend. You are of course welcome to trade however you please, but that is how we do it :).
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- Australia's 'No Way' Anti-Asylum Seeker Poster Sparks Outrage
- Meizu MX4 Pro To Arrive In November In Black And White Colours, Features Higher Than QHD Display, Exynos 5430 SoC And 3 GB RAM
- Israel Loses A Friend in UN Security Council As New Zealand Replaces Australia