Pre-Market Movers (Tempur-Pedic, ACADIA, STMicroelectronics, Silicon Graphics, Select Comfort Corp, Molycorp Inc, Nokia Corporation)
By Sreeja V N | January 26, 2013 12:08 AM EST
Tempur-Pedic International Inc, ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc, STMicroelectronics N.V, Silicon Graphics International, Select Comfort Corp, Molycorp Inc, Nokia Corporation are among the companies whose shares are moving in the pre-market trading Friday.
Tempur-Pedic International Inc (NYSE: TPX) stock climbed 17.11 percent to $44.91 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $20.70, a 52-week high of $87.43 and $2.29 billion in market capitalization.
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc (NYSE: ACAD) stock advanced 5.93 percent to $6.25 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.29, a 52-week high of $6.53 and $351.97 million in market capitalization.
STMicroelectronics N.V. (NYSE: STM) stock advanced 4.75 percent to $8.60 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $4.51, a 52-week high of $8.60 and $7.29 billion in market capitalization.
Silicon Graphics International Corp. (NASDAQ: SGI) stock gained 3.42 percent to $12.39 in pre-market trading. Sterne Agee upgraded shares of Silicon Graphics International Corporation from a neutral rating to a buy rating in a research note issued to investors Friday. The firm currently has $19.00 target price on the stock.
Select Comfort Corp. (NASDAQ: SCSS) stock declined 15.50 percent to $23.83 in pre-market trading. The stock plunged after it declared fourth quarter results that missed Wall Street expectations and issued worse-than-expected full-year guidance.
Molycorp Inc. (NYSE: MCP) stock declined 2.40 percent to $6.90 in pre-market trading. The company announced Sunday the pricing of its public offering of 37,500,000 shares of its common stock at a price per share of $6.00 (the "Primary Shares Offering") and $150 million aggregate principal amount of its 5.50 percent Convertible Senior Notes due 2018 in separate registered public offerings.
Nokia Corporation (NYSE: NOK) stock was down by 1.64 percent to $4.19 in pre-market trading. The stock has a 52-week low of $1.63, a 52-week high of $5.87 and $15.95 billion in market capitalization.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Chris Algieri’s Battered Face Trends On Social Media
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Andrew Robb Asks Obama Not to ‘Lecture’ Australia on Climate Change
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James