Sensex, Nifty Rise; Maruti Gains Ahead of Oct-Dec Earnings
January 25, 2013 5:43 PM EST
The BSE Sensex is up 0.3 percent and the 50-share Nifty is up 0.15 percent. Maruti Suzuki shares gain 1 percent ahead of October-December earnings, due later in the day.
Tata Motors (TAMO.NS) shares gain 2.3 percent, as its 6.3 percent fall on Thursday was seen as overdone. That decline was sparked by concerns over unit Jaguar Land Rover's EBTIDA margins.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Australian Dollar Outlook - 19 September 2014
- Economy Travel Not So Anymore with Air Canada, Starts Charging C$25 Checked Bag Fee
- Australian Dollar Outlook - 18 September 2014
- U.S. Congress Approves Arming, Training Syrian Rebels Against ISIS