Robert Pattinson’s Family and Friends Delighted by his Break Up with Kristen Stewart?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | January 25, 2013 4:21 PM EST
Friends and family of British actor Robert Pattinson think that he has made the "right choice" to split from Kristen Stewart.
Sources close to Kristen Stewart confirmed that the actress and Robert Pattinson have broken up and that Kristen was devastated by the split.
A split was first reported last week with the pair reportedly ending their romance after spending New Year together.
"No one would ever have told him what to do. But some people felt he never gave himself time to deal with what happened and heal. They think he has made the right choice," according to a source cited by FemaleFirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Rob thought it would be good for he and Kristen to visit his family in the UK over Christmas and New Year, but things were very frosty. Rob's family, especially his sisters, have found it hard to forgive the hurt and humiliation Kristen has caused him," the source added.
The reason behind the split is said to be the old issue of Kristen's cheating scandal that shook Hollywood last summer. The 22 year-old was photographed kissing married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders in Los Angeles.
So far, there has been a myriad of rumours toward the couple. Rob left for Australia for the filming of his upcoming movie, "The Rover". Some rumours claimed that Rob and Kristen agreed on a trial separation and will see how things will go between them during the time apart.
Last January 20, Rob was spotted partying with friends in an Australian pub known as Zhivago in Adelaide. Rob was also seen snapped a photo with some beautiful Australian girls.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were notoriously private when it comes to their relationship and has yet to confirm the rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2
- Canada’s Official ISIS Mission Starts On Weekend; Kuwait Uneasy