Robert Pattinson’s Family and Friends Delighted by his Break Up with Kristen Stewart?
By Kristin Dian Mariano | January 25, 2013 4:21 PM EST
Friends and family of British actor Robert Pattinson think that he has made the "right choice" to split from Kristen Stewart.
Sources close to Kristen Stewart confirmed that the actress and Robert Pattinson have broken up and that Kristen was devastated by the split.
A split was first reported last week with the pair reportedly ending their romance after spending New Year together.
"No one would ever have told him what to do. But some people felt he never gave himself time to deal with what happened and heal. They think he has made the right choice," according to a source cited by FemaleFirst.co.uk quoted a source as saying.
"Rob thought it would be good for he and Kristen to visit his family in the UK over Christmas and New Year, but things were very frosty. Rob's family, especially his sisters, have found it hard to forgive the hurt and humiliation Kristen has caused him," the source added.
The reason behind the split is said to be the old issue of Kristen's cheating scandal that shook Hollywood last summer. The 22 year-old was photographed kissing married "Snow White and the Huntsman" director Rupert Sanders in Los Angeles.
So far, there has been a myriad of rumours toward the couple. Rob left for Australia for the filming of his upcoming movie, "The Rover". Some rumours claimed that Rob and Kristen agreed on a trial separation and will see how things will go between them during the time apart.
Last January 20, Rob was spotted partying with friends in an Australian pub known as Zhivago in Adelaide. Rob was also seen snapped a photo with some beautiful Australian girls.
Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart were notoriously private when it comes to their relationship and has yet to confirm the rumours.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- True Blood Spoilers: Alcide Killed because Season 7 is Bill, Sookie’s Season
- Rob Kardashian's Ex-Girlfriend Adrienne Bailon FInally Removes Cheating Reality Star's Name from Her Butt
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’