Morgan Stanley CEO Gorman made $6 million for 2012 - source
January 25, 2013 9:56 AM EST
Gorman made $8.56 million for 2011, counting salary, deferred cash and restricted stock grants.
Morgan Stanley's board also plans to award Gorman an undetermined amount of long-term incentive pay for 2012, the source said. But he will still make less than the $10.5 million total he made in 2011, when counting $1.9 million in long-term incentive pay, the source said.
The bank on Thursday disclosed stock option awards for top executives in filings with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission. The rest of the executives' pay will be disclosed later in the company's annual proxy filing.
(Reporting By Rick Rothacker in Charlotte, N.C.; Editing by Tim Dobbyn, Bernard Orr)
Join the Conversation
- Tourre on stand says email in SEC case 'not accurate'
- Syrian authorities blocking access to needy in Homs - Red Cross
- Faith in European Union at low ebb, EU poll says
- Former UBS banker gets 18 months, $1 million fine, for muni bid-rigging scheme
- U.S. judge halts challenges to Detroit's bankruptcy bid