Bethenny Frankel, Jason Hoppy Battle For Daughter Bryn In Divorce War
By Maria Vultaggio | January 25, 2013 9:42 AM EST
Skinnygirl mogul Bethenny Frankel and her estranged husband, Jason Hoppy, have a begun a bitter custody battle over their daughter.
Bryn Hoppy will be turning 3 in May, and both of her parents are seeking primary custody of the child.
She allegedly requested for primary custody of their daughter and child support from Hoppy.
Next she stated she wanted for her estranged husband to pay for medical and dental expenses for Bryn and herself, in addition to requesting Hoppy maintain life insurance on himself, with Frankel and Bryn being the beneficiaries.
But Frankel’s list of demands doesn't stop there; she also wants "exclusive use and occupancy of the marital residence."
Surprise, surprise, TMZ reported that the businessman wants exactly the same thing from the tough-as-nails reality-star, ranging from custody over Bryn to occupancy of the $5 million home.
Well, Hoppy wants one extra thing: for the mother of his daughter to foot the bill for his lawyer and accountant.
Doesn’t sound like this divorce is going to go down easy, does it?
The couple split just a few days before Christmas, with Frankel revealing that she felt like she had failed.
At the time, the brunette star said in statement: “It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating. This was an extremely difficult decision that, as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family.”
The reality star lamented to Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show in early January: “I can’t just only be on reality TV and show everything when it’s fairy princess, fairy tale and then not take my hits when I have to,” she explained about choosing to continue her show through her divorce.
“I’ve kind of had the best worst year ever. ... It’s the highs and the lows.”
Unable to hold herself together, she cried: “I feel like a failure. I really put it out there. I wanted the fairy tale. I thought I had it.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
Join the Conversation
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Oct. 30, 2014: Eric Names Rick The New CEO Of Forrester Creations After Finding Out About Ridge And Caroline [WATCH VIDEO]
- 'The Originals' Season 2: Joseph Morgan Talks About Nina Dobrev's Crossover, Julie Plec Reveals Which TVD Character She Wants In Spinoff Series
- Tom Cruise and Lindsay Lohan Not Likely Dating, Despite Reports
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers From Nov. 3-7, 2014: Hunter Tylo Comes Back To 'B&B' As Dr. Taylor Hamilton Hayes While Changes Are Being Made At Forrester Creations
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 4 New Zealand Promo: Beth Greene’s Brave Side In 'Slabtown'
- Nokia Lumia 730 v. Sharp Aquos Crystal – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- NATO: Russia's Been Conducting Too Many Military Flights Over Europe
- Apple iPhone 6 Plus vs Motorola Droid Turbo: Comparsion On Processor, Software And Battery
- Australia Special Forces Await 'Delayed' Iraqi Visas Before Joining ISIS Fight
- ISIS Has Been Equipped With Advanced Anti-Aircraft Missiles
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 vs Motorola Droid Turbo – S-Pen Is Note’s 4 USP But Droid Turbo Can Outshine With Larger Battery
- 8 Important Things to Consider Before Buying or Upgrading to iPad Air 2