Bethenny Frankel, Jason Hoppy Battle For Daughter Bryn In Divorce War
By Maria Vultaggio | January 25, 2013 9:42 AM EST
Skinnygirl mogul Bethenny Frankel and her estranged husband, Jason Hoppy, have a begun a bitter custody battle over their daughter.
Bryn Hoppy will be turning 3 in May, and both of her parents are seeking primary custody of the child.
She allegedly requested for primary custody of their daughter and child support from Hoppy.
Next she stated she wanted for her estranged husband to pay for medical and dental expenses for Bryn and herself, in addition to requesting Hoppy maintain life insurance on himself, with Frankel and Bryn being the beneficiaries.
But Frankel’s list of demands doesn't stop there; she also wants "exclusive use and occupancy of the marital residence."
Surprise, surprise, TMZ reported that the businessman wants exactly the same thing from the tough-as-nails reality-star, ranging from custody over Bryn to occupancy of the $5 million home.
Well, Hoppy wants one extra thing: for the mother of his daughter to foot the bill for his lawyer and accountant.
Doesn’t sound like this divorce is going to go down easy, does it?
The couple split just a few days before Christmas, with Frankel revealing that she felt like she had failed.
At the time, the brunette star said in statement: “It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating. This was an extremely difficult decision that, as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family.”
The reality star lamented to Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show in early January: “I can’t just only be on reality TV and show everything when it’s fairy princess, fairy tale and then not take my hits when I have to,” she explained about choosing to continue her show through her divorce.
“I’ve kind of had the best worst year ever. ... It’s the highs and the lows.”
Unable to hold herself together, she cried: “I feel like a failure. I really put it out there. I wanted the fairy tale. I thought I had it.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Pregnancy: Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Kendra Wilkinson's Divorce Troubles: Hank Baskett Cheated Before Allegedly Caught with Transexual Model - Reports
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- The Bachelor Update: Find Out if Juan Pablo and Nikki Ferrell Are Still With Each Other
- Transfer News: FC Barcelona, Man Utd to Compete for Juan Cuadrado's Signature as Fiorentina Reveal Willingness to Sell
- Hilary Duff's New Music Video Chasing the Sun Goes Viral on YouTube [WATCH VIDEO]
- LeBron James to Return to Miami, Face Heat on Christmas Day 2014
- Shanghai Stock Exchange Will Not Extend Trading Hours
- Qatar's Surging Real Estate Prices Won't Affect Thriving Economy – Report