Bethenny Frankel, Jason Hoppy Battle For Daughter Bryn In Divorce War
By Maria Vultaggio | January 25, 2013 9:42 AM EST
Skinnygirl mogul Bethenny Frankel and her estranged husband, Jason Hoppy, have a begun a bitter custody battle over their daughter.
Bryn Hoppy will be turning 3 in May, and both of her parents are seeking primary custody of the child.
She allegedly requested for primary custody of their daughter and child support from Hoppy.
Next she stated she wanted for her estranged husband to pay for medical and dental expenses for Bryn and herself, in addition to requesting Hoppy maintain life insurance on himself, with Frankel and Bryn being the beneficiaries.
But Frankel’s list of demands doesn't stop there; she also wants "exclusive use and occupancy of the marital residence."
Surprise, surprise, TMZ reported that the businessman wants exactly the same thing from the tough-as-nails reality-star, ranging from custody over Bryn to occupancy of the $5 million home.
Well, Hoppy wants one extra thing: for the mother of his daughter to foot the bill for his lawyer and accountant.
Doesn’t sound like this divorce is going to go down easy, does it?
The couple split just a few days before Christmas, with Frankel revealing that she felt like she had failed.
At the time, the brunette star said in statement: “It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating. This was an extremely difficult decision that, as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family.”
The reality star lamented to Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show in early January: “I can’t just only be on reality TV and show everything when it’s fairy princess, fairy tale and then not take my hits when I have to,” she explained about choosing to continue her show through her divorce.
“I’ve kind of had the best worst year ever. ... It’s the highs and the lows.”
Unable to hold herself together, she cried: “I feel like a failure. I really put it out there. I wanted the fairy tale. I thought I had it.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Still The World Champions: Team USA Overpowers Serbia, 129-92 To Win 2014 FIBA World Cup [PHOTOS]
- Kanye West, Ben Affleck, Serena Williams Are Victims Of Migraines: Ways To Tackle It
- Pope Francis: World War III Has Started On Piecemeal
- After Win Over Maidana, Mayweather Says He Is Prepared To Negotiate A Fight With Pacquiao
Join the Conversation
- Joan Rivers Left $150 Million Legacy To Her Only Child, Care For Her Four Pooches Included In Her Will
- 'Star Wars 7': Luke Skywalker Exiled, Turns Into Powerful Wizard
- ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’: Leaked Videos Show Batmobile In Motion; Vehicle Reportedly 'Stolen'
- ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’: Black Panther Powerful Than Ultron, Can Be New Iron Man
- Kendall Jenner Distances Self From The Kardashians, Prefers Kim Kardashian West To Be Absent In Her Modelling Shows
- iPhone 6 vs iPhone 6 Plus vs Galaxy S5 and HTC One M8: Performance, CPU and Health
- Google Release Roundup: Nexus 5 2014, Nexus 6, Nexus 8 and Android L Killer Features
- Samsung Attacks iPhone 6 Plus Through New Galaxy Note 4 Commercial: Apple Claims Imitating Galaxy Note Phablets
- iPhone 6 And IPhone 6 Plus Sold Out, New Stocks To Arrive In October
- Moto G (Gen 2) vs. Xiaomi Redmi 1S—Specifications, Features And Price Showdown
- Nexus 6, 8 Release Dates Imminent as Moto X Pre-Order Begins & Nexus 7 Deals Ramp Up
- iPhone 6 And iPhone 6 Plus Shipping Has Begun, Expected To Reach Customers’ Doorstep On Sept 19 Launch Date