Bethenny Frankel, Jason Hoppy Battle For Daughter Bryn In Divorce War
By Maria Vultaggio | January 25, 2013 9:42 AM EST
Skinnygirl mogul Bethenny Frankel and her estranged husband, Jason Hoppy, have a begun a bitter custody battle over their daughter.
Bryn Hoppy will be turning 3 in May, and both of her parents are seeking primary custody of the child.
She allegedly requested for primary custody of their daughter and child support from Hoppy.
Next she stated she wanted for her estranged husband to pay for medical and dental expenses for Bryn and herself, in addition to requesting Hoppy maintain life insurance on himself, with Frankel and Bryn being the beneficiaries.
But Frankel’s list of demands doesn't stop there; she also wants "exclusive use and occupancy of the marital residence."
Surprise, surprise, TMZ reported that the businessman wants exactly the same thing from the tough-as-nails reality-star, ranging from custody over Bryn to occupancy of the $5 million home.
Well, Hoppy wants one extra thing: for the mother of his daughter to foot the bill for his lawyer and accountant.
Doesn’t sound like this divorce is going to go down easy, does it?
The couple split just a few days before Christmas, with Frankel revealing that she felt like she had failed.
At the time, the brunette star said in statement: “It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating. This was an extremely difficult decision that, as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family.”
The reality star lamented to Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show in early January: “I can’t just only be on reality TV and show everything when it’s fairy princess, fairy tale and then not take my hits when I have to,” she explained about choosing to continue her show through her divorce.
“I’ve kind of had the best worst year ever. ... It’s the highs and the lows.”
Unable to hold herself together, she cried: “I feel like a failure. I really put it out there. I wanted the fairy tale. I thought I had it.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- Kate Middleton Cries As She Listens To A Moving Tale Of A Mother Who Lost Her Infant Daughter
- ‘Dancing With The Stars’ (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Finale Recap: And The Winner Is…[Spoilers]
- Kris Jenner Shocks Boyfriend Corey Gamble In The Bedroom With Her Tricks And Fabulous Sex Life
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Black Friday And Cyber Monday Sale 2014: AT&T's Cricket Wireless Offers Discounts On Lumia 1320, Galaxy S5, S4 And HTC Desire 510
- ISIS Kidnaps Iraqi Defence Minister’s Family, Executes Female Parliament Candidates
- '$2,000 For Sex'—Pleads Unlucky-in-Love Guy On OKCupid
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]
- Target’s ‘Surprise Doorbusters’ Black Friday 2014 Deals On TV Sets, Entertainment Centres, DVD Players And More
- Lumia Update Will Come Soon Confirms Microsoft