Bethenny Frankel, Jason Hoppy Battle For Daughter Bryn In Divorce War
By Maria Vultaggio | January 25, 2013 9:42 AM EST
Skinnygirl mogul Bethenny Frankel and her estranged husband, Jason Hoppy, have a begun a bitter custody battle over their daughter.
Bryn Hoppy will be turning 3 in May, and both of her parents are seeking primary custody of the child.
She allegedly requested for primary custody of their daughter and child support from Hoppy.
Next she stated she wanted for her estranged husband to pay for medical and dental expenses for Bryn and herself, in addition to requesting Hoppy maintain life insurance on himself, with Frankel and Bryn being the beneficiaries.
But Frankel’s list of demands doesn't stop there; she also wants "exclusive use and occupancy of the marital residence."
Surprise, surprise, TMZ reported that the businessman wants exactly the same thing from the tough-as-nails reality-star, ranging from custody over Bryn to occupancy of the $5 million home.
Well, Hoppy wants one extra thing: for the mother of his daughter to foot the bill for his lawyer and accountant.
Doesn’t sound like this divorce is going to go down easy, does it?
The couple split just a few days before Christmas, with Frankel revealing that she felt like she had failed.
At the time, the brunette star said in statement: “It brings me great sadness to say that Jason and I are separating. This was an extremely difficult decision that, as a woman and a mother, I have to accept as the best choice for our family.”
The reality star lamented to Ellen DeGeneres on her talk show in early January: “I can’t just only be on reality TV and show everything when it’s fairy princess, fairy tale and then not take my hits when I have to,” she explained about choosing to continue her show through her divorce.
“I’ve kind of had the best worst year ever. ... It’s the highs and the lows.”
Unable to hold herself together, she cried: “I feel like a failure. I really put it out there. I wanted the fairy tale. I thought I had it.”
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 24 – 28 Plus Thanksgiving Special Spoilers: Someone Returns, Kelly Finds Out About Engagement And More [Videos]
- ‘General Hospital’ Spoilers From Nov. 24-28, 2014 Plus Additional Spoilers For Dec. 1, 2014: Thanksgiving In Port Charles
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5 Spoilers: Rick Grimes’ Group To Capture Cops In Episode 7 – ‘Crossed’
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 7 Spoilers, Air Date: Where To Watch Online, Live Stream ‘Crossed’
- ‘Days Of Our Lives’ (DOOL) Nov. 24 – 28 Spoilers: JJ Decides, Melanie Confronts Chad And Daniel And Nicole Reconcile
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Walmart Offers the Best 2014 Black Friday Deals on iPhone 6, iPad Ai2 & Other Gadgets – Reports
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Highest Paid NBA Players 2014: NBA Stars Who Earn More Than LeBron James