Participate In FNArena's January Investor Sentiment Survey (Final Day)
January 25, 2013 9:13 AM EST
FNArena is surveying investor sentiment in Australia in an effort to generate, over time, a guage similar to the AAII Investor Sentiment Survey in the US. The first survey was conducted in March 2011.
You are hereby invited to participate by expressing your personal view on the share market. The survey takes up a few minutes only.
As we do this in coordination with the Australian Investors Association (AIA) we ask members of AIA to only participate in one of either surveys.
Here's the link to the survey: http://www.fnarena.com/index2.cfm?type=dsp_survey
(If clicking on it doesn't work, please copy and past into your browser)
We encourage all participation, ask for honesty and sportsmanship and thank you for participating in our survey.
Don't procrastinate, the survey will only remain open until midnight today (tomorrow will be too late).
All questions/feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org
Find out why FNArena subscribers like the service so much: "Your Feedback (Thank You)" - Warning this story contains unashamedly positive feedback on the service provided.
FN Arena is building the future of financial news reporting at www.fnarena.com . Our daily news reports can be trialed at no cost and with no obligations. Simply sign up and get a feel for what we are trying to achieve.
Subscribers and trialists should read our terms and conditions, available on the website.
All material published by FN Arena is the copyright of the publisher, unless otherwise stated. Reproduction in whole or in part is not permitted without written permission of the publisher.
Join the Conversation
- Apple and Google Engage in Thermonuclear War, New Google Translate Chat App in the Works
- Russia's New Tactical Nuclear Weapons Program Growing Confident Against the US: Talks of World War III
- Update Samsung Galaxy S5 to Android 4.4.4 KitKat, Sprint Release and Installation
- More Nexus 6 Problems Arise with Android 5.0 Lollipop, Poor Benchmark Results and Other Issues
- HTC One M8 Android 5.0 Lollipop Release Delayed: Other Schedule and Installation Guide
- Israel''s Al Aqsa and East Jerusalem Issues Threatening Its Multi Billion Gas Deal With Jordan
- Eurozone Indicators Forewarn Imminent Recession: Germany's Manufacturing Sector Slows