Autochartist - Daily Forex Update: USD/CAD
By Dima Chernovolov | January 25, 2013 8:04 AM EST
As you can see from the following opportunity alert for USD/CAD, the pair recently completed the daily Triangle chart pattern identified by Autochartist (from the 24th of April). Autochartist expects the pair to rise to the target level 1.0232 in the next 7 days. The pair earlier reversed sharply up from the stop-level 0.98241 (point B) set by Autochartist for this upward forecast. The subsequent upward price impulse recently broke above the parity and is approaching the resistance level 1.00556 (labeled as B on the chart below, which corresponds to the last downward resistance point of the broken daily Triangle chart pattern mentioned above). This resistance level should be broken for the pair to reach the target level 1.0232. The upward-sloping moving average adds to the likelihood that this currency pair will rise further in the next 7 days.
To subscribe to the e-mail alerts feature is quick and easy. Log into the Autochartist platform, click on 'Alerts & Messaging', enter your email address, select the market you want covered, select your language, and the time you want to get your report, and you're done! You will now receive a quick morning technical outlook of the markets.
For further information on this and other Autochartist products visit www.autochartist.com
DISCLAIMER: The Autochartist service includes chart pattern identification in respect of foreign currencies, commodities, equities and stocks. There are potential risks relating to investing and trading. You must be aware of such risks and familiarize yourself in regard to such risks and to seek independent advice relating thereto. You should not trade with money that you cannot afford to lose .The Autochartist service and its content should not be construed as a solicitation to invest and/or trade. You should seek independent advice in this regard. Past performance is not indicative of future performance. No representation is being made that any results discussed within the service and its related media content will be achieved. All opinions, news, research, analyses, prices or other information is provided as general market commentary and not as investment advice. Autochartist, MDIO Software, their members, shareholders, employees, agents, representatives and resellers do not warrant the completeness, accuracy or timeliness of the information supplied, and they shall not be liable for any loss or damages, consequential or otherwise, which may arise from the use or reliance of the Autochartist service and its content. This e-mail may contain information that is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient, you must not distribute, copy, circulate or in any other way use or rely on the information contained within the entirety of this email. Please delete the e-mail and any attachments and notify us immediately.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Celebrities Who Got Pregnant Using IVF: Busting the Myths About IVF
- PageSix: Beyonce & Jay Z Union is Not About Love, All About Business & the Brand
Join the Conversation
- Freshly Leaked Apple iPad Air 2 Cases Confirm Touch ID Sensor; Release Date, Limited Specs and Price Listed
- Moto X Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide: Schedule and How to Install
- Top 4 Reasons Why iPhone 6 Will Hit Big Soon After its Sept 2014 Release Date
- Top Surprising Features Of iOS 8
- Twin Malaysia Airlines MH370, MH17 Aviation Disasters Create Phobia Among Travellers
- OnePlus One vs. Moto X+1 – Early Specifications, Release Date and Price Faceoff
- 2014 Ebola Outbreak: ‘Out of control… and Can Get Worse'; Asky Airline Stops Flying to Liberia, Sierra Leone; Liberia Closes Schools