Heidi Klum Shows Off Her Dancing Skills On Jay Leno's Desk [VIDEO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 25, 2013 6:54 AM EST
Heidi Klum has taken a walk on the wild side as she danced on Jay Leno’s desk when she visited his late night talk show Wednesday.
Klum appeared on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” to promote her new fragrance, Surprise, as well as the latest season of her fashion reality competition “Project Runway,” according to E! Online.
But Klum herself was the main attraction as she showed off her dancing skills on Leno’s desk wearing a black dress with sheer patterns at the chest and along the sides.
The supermodel famously got on a table and danced at an after party for the recent Golden Globe awards, which Leno questioned her about during her interview.
“I had fun. I was with my friend Lorraine Schwartz, she’s like one of the best jewelry designers,” she told Leno.
“We were at the Harvey Weinstein party afterwards, and she was like, ‘This party is so boring, we need to do something fun,’ and she’s like, ‘Go and dance on the table,’ so, someone had to,” she continued.
“So I did. And, you know, I had a few glasses of champagne and so I was like, ‘Why not?’”
Leno asked her if she has ever “fallen while dancing on a table,” and Klum replied, “Well, no, ‘cause I got skills,” before hopping on his desk to demonstrate.
"It's easy. You just get up. You have to make sure you have a good person holding your hand, and then you dance.”
The 39-year-old German beauty and famed Victoria’s Secret Model danced to a live cover of Rihanna's No. 1 hit "Only Girl in the World," according to Us Weekly.
"You have to make sure you get a good stance," she explained to Leno.
The Huffington Post notes that Klum has adopted an increasingly more youthful and carefree spirit and fashion sense now that she is a single lady.
In addition to her revealing outfits and table dancing, she recently posed for the February cover of Marie Claire and shared with the magazine some of her tips for a steamy sex life.
Klum also told the magazine, and reiterated to Leno, that she does not see herself marrying again after the end of her seven-year marriage to singer, Seal during which they had their vows renewed yearly.
"The last time I got married every year. We got married so many times, so I think I'm over it," she said.
Klum was previously married to celebrity hair stylist, Ric Pipino, and is currently dating her bodyguard, Martin Kirsten.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Join the Conversation
- Angelina Jolie, Brad Pitt Photographed Fighting Before ‘Unbroken’ Sydney Premiere – Report [VIDEO]
- 'NCIS Los Angeles' Season 6 Recap: Episode 9 'Traitor' Aired On Nov. 24, 2014, The Hunt For The ‘NCIS LA’ Mole Is Over [WATCH VIDEOS]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ (Y&R) Nov. 26 Spoilers: Victoria Finds Who The Father Of Her Child Is And Jack And Phyllis Rekindle Romance
- ‘Sons of Anarchy’ Season7, Episode 12 Spoilers: Thanksgiving Break, SAMCRO Returns In December [VIDEO]
- 'Glee' Season 6 Spoilers, Air Date: Naya Rivera Teases Wedding In Final Chapter, Lea Michele Tweets 700th Song Number
- Russia Is Ready for Shooting War, Will Likely Win Looming Nuclear Showdown with U.S. – Report
- Kobani ISIS Fighter Sends Out Desperate Message For Prayers And Support: Euphoria Turns Into Desperation As Kurds Advance
- Home Depot Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Up To Nov. 29, 2014 Includes Special Buys On Appliances Such As Samsung Refrigerators, Whirlpool Electric Ranges And Hoover Vacuum Cleaners
- Microsoft Band Runs Out Of Stock, But Offers $10 Gift Voucher To Wait-Listed Customers
- ISIS War: US Airstrikes Lead to Growing ISIS Support In Syria; Russia Questions Coalition's Policies
- Google Joins Forces with GoPro Inc with New Google Maps Focusing on Destination
- Target Early Black Friday 2014 Sale Ad Released For Nov. 26, 2014 Includes Deals On Toys, HDTVs And Video Games Such As ‘FIFA 15’ And ‘NHL 15’ For Xbox 360 [WATCH VIDEO]