Heidi Klum Shows Off Her Dancing Skills On Jay Leno's Desk [VIDEO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 25, 2013 6:54 AM EST
Heidi Klum has taken a walk on the wild side as she danced on Jay Leno’s desk when she visited his late night talk show Wednesday.
Klum appeared on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” to promote her new fragrance, Surprise, as well as the latest season of her fashion reality competition “Project Runway,” according to E! Online.
But Klum herself was the main attraction as she showed off her dancing skills on Leno’s desk wearing a black dress with sheer patterns at the chest and along the sides.
The supermodel famously got on a table and danced at an after party for the recent Golden Globe awards, which Leno questioned her about during her interview.
“I had fun. I was with my friend Lorraine Schwartz, she’s like one of the best jewelry designers,” she told Leno.
“We were at the Harvey Weinstein party afterwards, and she was like, ‘This party is so boring, we need to do something fun,’ and she’s like, ‘Go and dance on the table,’ so, someone had to,” she continued.
“So I did. And, you know, I had a few glasses of champagne and so I was like, ‘Why not?’”
Leno asked her if she has ever “fallen while dancing on a table,” and Klum replied, “Well, no, ‘cause I got skills,” before hopping on his desk to demonstrate.
"It's easy. You just get up. You have to make sure you have a good person holding your hand, and then you dance.”
The 39-year-old German beauty and famed Victoria’s Secret Model danced to a live cover of Rihanna's No. 1 hit "Only Girl in the World," according to Us Weekly.
"You have to make sure you get a good stance," she explained to Leno.
The Huffington Post notes that Klum has adopted an increasingly more youthful and carefree spirit and fashion sense now that she is a single lady.
In addition to her revealing outfits and table dancing, she recently posed for the February cover of Marie Claire and shared with the magazine some of her tips for a steamy sex life.
Klum also told the magazine, and reiterated to Leno, that she does not see herself marrying again after the end of her seven-year marriage to singer, Seal during which they had their vows renewed yearly.
"The last time I got married every year. We got married so many times, so I think I'm over it," she said.
Klum was previously married to celebrity hair stylist, Ric Pipino, and is currently dating her bodyguard, Martin Kirsten.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Kate Middleton Suffocated in Kensington Palace, Queen Elizabeth Reported War With The Duchess [PHOTOS]
- Chris Martin Dating Reports: Jennifer Lawrence Vs Gwyneth Paltrow [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MTV Video Music Awards: Everything To Know [PHOTOS]
- British Style Icon Kate Middleton Fashion Talk With Camilla Parker-Bowles Daughter-In-Law [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 21, 2014: A Party For Hope And Wyatt Affects Liam’s Pride In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- ‘The Walking Dead’ Season 5, Episode 1 Teaser Video: ‘What’s Coming Next’
- ‘The Bold And The Beautiful’ Spoilers For Aug. 22, 2014: Liam’s Confession About Paris To Hope And Deacon’s Revelation To Brooke In ‘B&B’ [WATCH VIDEO]
- Chuck Zito Apologises For Offensive Comment On Christy Mack Beating
- Kanye West's 2010 Album 'My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy' is Album of the Decade
- 4.7-Inch, 5.5-Inch iPhone 6 Models Confirmed with Similar Build, Cam Features & 300+ Screen Pixels on Release Date
- James Foley Beheading Video Has Play-Acting Portions – Video Experts Say
- Apple iPhone 6 Release Date, iPhone 6C or 6L Anticipation: Three Things Should Matter To New Phone Shoppers
- Xiaomi Mi4 vs iPhone 6: Why Forecasts Favor Mi4 as The Next Best Phone Against iPhone 6
- James Foley: More Chilling Information Revealed By Escaped Journalists
- Companies Push Back IPO Plans Due to Mega Alibaba Share Launch
- Samsung Galaxy Note 4 Release Date Update: 4 Feature Upgrades That Really Matter