Heidi Klum Shows Off Her Dancing Skills On Jay Leno's Desk [VIDEO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 25, 2013 6:54 AM EST
Heidi Klum has taken a walk on the wild side as she danced on Jay Leno’s desk when she visited his late night talk show Wednesday.
Klum appeared on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” to promote her new fragrance, Surprise, as well as the latest season of her fashion reality competition “Project Runway,” according to E! Online.
But Klum herself was the main attraction as she showed off her dancing skills on Leno’s desk wearing a black dress with sheer patterns at the chest and along the sides.
The supermodel famously got on a table and danced at an after party for the recent Golden Globe awards, which Leno questioned her about during her interview.
“I had fun. I was with my friend Lorraine Schwartz, she’s like one of the best jewelry designers,” she told Leno.
“We were at the Harvey Weinstein party afterwards, and she was like, ‘This party is so boring, we need to do something fun,’ and she’s like, ‘Go and dance on the table,’ so, someone had to,” she continued.
“So I did. And, you know, I had a few glasses of champagne and so I was like, ‘Why not?’”
Leno asked her if she has ever “fallen while dancing on a table,” and Klum replied, “Well, no, ‘cause I got skills,” before hopping on his desk to demonstrate.
"It's easy. You just get up. You have to make sure you have a good person holding your hand, and then you dance.”
The 39-year-old German beauty and famed Victoria’s Secret Model danced to a live cover of Rihanna's No. 1 hit "Only Girl in the World," according to Us Weekly.
"You have to make sure you get a good stance," she explained to Leno.
The Huffington Post notes that Klum has adopted an increasingly more youthful and carefree spirit and fashion sense now that she is a single lady.
In addition to her revealing outfits and table dancing, she recently posed for the February cover of Marie Claire and shared with the magazine some of her tips for a steamy sex life.
Klum also told the magazine, and reiterated to Leno, that she does not see herself marrying again after the end of her seven-year marriage to singer, Seal during which they had their vows renewed yearly.
"The last time I got married every year. We got married so many times, so I think I'm over it," she said.
Klum was previously married to celebrity hair stylist, Ric Pipino, and is currently dating her bodyguard, Martin Kirsten.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named Forbes' Second Highest Paid Country Musician [PHOTOS]
- Forever Lost: Indescribable Anguish for Malaysia Airlines MH17 Families, Remains of Some Victims May Never Be Found (PHOTOS)
- Global Aviation Accidents: UN to Form Safety Task Force, Gov'ts Should Share Intelligence Info to Avert Future Incidents on Flying Over Warzones (PHOTOS)
- Lunch with the Gods: Pope Francis Eats with Vatican Workers in Cafeteria
Join the Conversation
- Kate Middleton's Alleged Miscarriage Makes Prince William and Prince Harry Somber - Reports
- Beyonce &Jay Z Marriage Story: Bey Not Attracted to Jay, Married Him for Professional Growth - Reports
- Orange is the New Black Season 3: Laura Prepon Hints Strain in Alex, Piper Relationship, New Actor Roped-in [Spoilers]
- The Big Bang Theory: Mayim Bialik Talks about Sheldon, Amy Kiss in Season 7 [KISS VIDEO]
- Khloe Kardashian Feels her Failed Marriage with Lamar Odom Helped Cause Rob Kardashian's Depression
- Samsung Galaxy S5 Alpha Leaks Online: Release Date, Five Features to Wait for New Smart Phone
- Photos of Motorola Moto X+1 Prototype and Specs Leak Online, Release Date, Four Fresh Features Revealed
- Sony Xperia Z3: Release Date, Five Features to Expect from New Android Smart Phone
- 5 Food Scandals That Shocked The World
- Iran Leader Asks Muslims to Supply Arms to Palestine, Calls Israel ‘Rapacious Wolf’
- Nexus 6 Likely Confirmed as Motorola 5.9-Inch Phablet on Release Date – Report
- MH17: Shrapnel Hits Plane, Russia Calls for UN-led Investigation