Heidi Klum Shows Off Her Dancing Skills On Jay Leno's Desk [VIDEO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 25, 2013 6:54 AM EST
Heidi Klum has taken a walk on the wild side as she danced on Jay Leno’s desk when she visited his late night talk show Wednesday.
Klum appeared on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” to promote her new fragrance, Surprise, as well as the latest season of her fashion reality competition “Project Runway,” according to E! Online.
But Klum herself was the main attraction as she showed off her dancing skills on Leno’s desk wearing a black dress with sheer patterns at the chest and along the sides.
The supermodel famously got on a table and danced at an after party for the recent Golden Globe awards, which Leno questioned her about during her interview.
“I had fun. I was with my friend Lorraine Schwartz, she’s like one of the best jewelry designers,” she told Leno.
“We were at the Harvey Weinstein party afterwards, and she was like, ‘This party is so boring, we need to do something fun,’ and she’s like, ‘Go and dance on the table,’ so, someone had to,” she continued.
“So I did. And, you know, I had a few glasses of champagne and so I was like, ‘Why not?’”
Leno asked her if she has ever “fallen while dancing on a table,” and Klum replied, “Well, no, ‘cause I got skills,” before hopping on his desk to demonstrate.
"It's easy. You just get up. You have to make sure you have a good person holding your hand, and then you dance.”
The 39-year-old German beauty and famed Victoria’s Secret Model danced to a live cover of Rihanna's No. 1 hit "Only Girl in the World," according to Us Weekly.
"You have to make sure you get a good stance," she explained to Leno.
The Huffington Post notes that Klum has adopted an increasingly more youthful and carefree spirit and fashion sense now that she is a single lady.
In addition to her revealing outfits and table dancing, she recently posed for the February cover of Marie Claire and shared with the magazine some of her tips for a steamy sex life.
Klum also told the magazine, and reiterated to Leno, that she does not see herself marrying again after the end of her seven-year marriage to singer, Seal during which they had their vows renewed yearly.
"The last time I got married every year. We got married so many times, so I think I'm over it," she said.
Klum was previously married to celebrity hair stylist, Ric Pipino, and is currently dating her bodyguard, Martin Kirsten.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Gennady Golovkin Next Fight Options: Canelo Alvarez, Miguel Cotto Or Julio Cesar Chavez Jr.
- NFL MNF: Pittsburgh Steelers 30, Houston Texans 23 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series Game 1: San Francisco Giants 7, Kansas City Royals 1 [PHOTOS]
- 2014 MLB World Series - Game 2: Kansas City Royals 7, San Francisco Giants 2 [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- Ian Somerhalder–Nina Dobrev Reunion Not Happening: 'The Vampire Diaries' (TVD) Star Is 'Falling In Love' With Nikki Reed—Report
- ‘Big Brother Australia’ Lawson’s Girlfriend Reportedly Entering the House Plus Sandra Gets Evicted [VIDEO]
- 'Arrow' Season 3, Episode 3 Spoilers: Merlyn vs Queen; Thea Reborn; Felicity Smoak Gets New Boss [Watch Arrow 3x03 Promo Video]
- ‘The Young And The Restless’ Spoilers For Oct. 23: Find Out What Happens When Phyllis Meets Kelly
- 'NCIS' Season 12, Episode 5 Spoilers: Gibbs' Gut OKs FBI Agent Leia Pendergast; A Favorite Guest Star Returns [Watch NCIS 12x5 Promo Video]
- Chilling: New ISIS Video Addresses Australia; Aussie Teen Delivers Message
- The Pirate Bay Blockade: Cost Of Blocking Websites Like TPB Is Ridiculously High
- Xiaomi Mi4 And MiPad Prices Likely Slashed, Thanks To Rivals Oppo, OnePlus And Meizu
- Virginia Woman Who Posted Naked Image Of Ex-BF’s New Partner 1st Person Charged Under Revenge Porn Law
- No Mercy: ISIS, Father Stones to Death Daughter for Alleged Adultery
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Date is Doomed as Team Evad3rs Opts Out, Pangu Hits Snag – Report
- Google Nexus 6 vs. iPhone 5S: 4 Important Things to Consider Before Switching to Android Lollipop