Heidi Klum Shows Off Her Dancing Skills On Jay Leno's Desk [VIDEO]
By IBTimes Staff Reporter | January 25, 2013 6:54 AM EST
Heidi Klum has taken a walk on the wild side as she danced on Jay Leno’s desk when she visited his late night talk show Wednesday.
Klum appeared on “The Tonight Show with Jay Leno” to promote her new fragrance, Surprise, as well as the latest season of her fashion reality competition “Project Runway,” according to E! Online.
But Klum herself was the main attraction as she showed off her dancing skills on Leno’s desk wearing a black dress with sheer patterns at the chest and along the sides.
The supermodel famously got on a table and danced at an after party for the recent Golden Globe awards, which Leno questioned her about during her interview.
“I had fun. I was with my friend Lorraine Schwartz, she’s like one of the best jewelry designers,” she told Leno.
“We were at the Harvey Weinstein party afterwards, and she was like, ‘This party is so boring, we need to do something fun,’ and she’s like, ‘Go and dance on the table,’ so, someone had to,” she continued.
“So I did. And, you know, I had a few glasses of champagne and so I was like, ‘Why not?’”
Leno asked her if she has ever “fallen while dancing on a table,” and Klum replied, “Well, no, ‘cause I got skills,” before hopping on his desk to demonstrate.
"It's easy. You just get up. You have to make sure you have a good person holding your hand, and then you dance.”
The 39-year-old German beauty and famed Victoria’s Secret Model danced to a live cover of Rihanna's No. 1 hit "Only Girl in the World," according to Us Weekly.
"You have to make sure you get a good stance," she explained to Leno.
The Huffington Post notes that Klum has adopted an increasingly more youthful and carefree spirit and fashion sense now that she is a single lady.
In addition to her revealing outfits and table dancing, she recently posed for the February cover of Marie Claire and shared with the magazine some of her tips for a steamy sex life.
Klum also told the magazine, and reiterated to Leno, that she does not see herself marrying again after the end of her seven-year marriage to singer, Seal during which they had their vows renewed yearly.
"The last time I got married every year. We got married so many times, so I think I'm over it," she said.
Klum was previously married to celebrity hair stylist, Ric Pipino, and is currently dating her bodyguard, Martin Kirsten.
To contact the editor, e-mail:
Most Popular Slideshows
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
- Jeremy Lin, Kobe Bryant Among The Top 5 Overpaid Players In The NBA (Part 1 - Western Conference)
- Reasons Why Michael Jordan Is Better Than LeBron James [PHOTOS And VIDEO]
Join the Conversation
- "Game of Thrones" Season 5 Spoilers -- Arya Stark’s New Costume, Mace Tyrell And Tycho Spotted On The Sets
- 'The Bold And The Beautiful' Spoilers For Sept. 19, 2014: Hope Needs To Decide If She Will Stay With Wyatt Or Go With Liam [WATCH VIDEO]
- The Pirate Bay Founder Peter Sunde’s Freedom: Hollywood People Oppose TPB Founder’s Imprisonment
- 'Dancing With The Stars' (DWTS) Season 19 (2014) Week 2 Spoilers: Things To Expect; Find Out Which Choreographer Is Quitting
- 'Downton Abbey' Spoilers: 'Surprising New Stories' In Season 5, George Clooney's Cameo Appearance
- 2 Reasons Nexus 6 Release Date is Worth the Wait: Android L Data Encryption & Material Design
- Unofficial ‘Samsung Galaxy Alpha’ Can Now Be Purchased For $700 In The US
- Google Now v. Siri v. Cortana – Comparison Of The Three Leading Virtual Assistants
- Xperia Z, Xperia ZL, Xperia ZR Android 4.4.4 KitKat Update Guide
- iOS 8 Jailbreak Release Update: Pangu Devs Will Outrace Evad3rs in Rollout of iPhone 6, iPad Unlocker
- Canada Consumer Alert: Costco No Longer Accepting American Express Cards Starting Jan 1
- Sony Xperia E3 vs. Moto G (2014) – Specifications, Features And Price Showdown