The Corn & Ethanol Report
By Daniel Flynn | January 25, 2013 1:46 AM EST
Early in the open outcry session the market seemed to be in a congested mode until independent weather forecasters there is enough rain as the planting season begins. This help the profit takers to write sell orders and the trade went lower on light volume. In the overnight electronic session the March Corn is currently trading at 716 which is 4 ¾ cents lower. The trading range has been 721 to 715 ¼ so far. I still believe this is still creating a golden buying opportunity. Depending how you read the tea leaves both fundamentally and technically is showing me this market is poised to trade higher.
On the Energy Front the API stats showed a build of 3.2 million barrels on Crude while Gas and Distillates were down 1.6 and 1.3 million barrels respectively. News overseas may be the next headline to keep prices higher. In the overnight electronic session the March Crude Oil is currently trading at 9576 which is 53 points higher at this writing. The trading range has been 9587 to 9512 so far. Let’s gear up for the release of the Department of Energy data that may be a new headline to drive the market.
Have a Great Trading Day!
Copyright Price Futures Group All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- From Fat To Fit: Celebrities Who Were Overweight Before They Became The Beauties That They Are
- Kendall Jenner Could Be Next Victoria's Secret Angel [PHOTOS]
- Taylor Swift Named People's Best Dressed Stars Of 2014 [PHOTOS]
- Champions League Results: Barcelona Barely Escapes With A Win, Chelsea Fails To Hold On To The Lead [PHOTOS]
Join the Conversation
- iOS 8 Release Date Of Sept 17 Has Arrived: Update Begins At 10AM Pacific Time, Upgrade Your iDevices With iOS 7.1.2 First To Install iOS 8
- Google Nexus 6 Release Date on Q4 2014 Confirmed by T-Mobile Featuring Wi-Fi Calling
- Why Samsung Galaxy S5 Is Not The Best Smartphone To Purchase Now? If You Still Want To, Wait For A Month To Get It Cheap
- Apple iPad Air 2, iPad Mini 3 October Release Date Roundup: Freshly Leaked Protective Case Debuts Unique Vent Alongside Camera
- Canadian IS Jihadist Wants to ‘Play Soccer’ with Heads of US Decapitated Soldiers
- Warning to U.S. – ISIS Has Shot Down a Syrian Regime Fighter Jet
- Spice Dream Uno vs Xiaomi Redmi 1S: Android One Smartphone to Challenge The Existing Budget Friendly Smartphone