The Corn & Ethanol Report
By Daniel Flynn | January 25, 2013 1:46 AM EST
Early in the open outcry session the market seemed to be in a congested mode until independent weather forecasters there is enough rain as the planting season begins. This help the profit takers to write sell orders and the trade went lower on light volume. In the overnight electronic session the March Corn is currently trading at 716 which is 4 ¾ cents lower. The trading range has been 721 to 715 ¼ so far. I still believe this is still creating a golden buying opportunity. Depending how you read the tea leaves both fundamentally and technically is showing me this market is poised to trade higher.
On the Energy Front the API stats showed a build of 3.2 million barrels on Crude while Gas and Distillates were down 1.6 and 1.3 million barrels respectively. News overseas may be the next headline to keep prices higher. In the overnight electronic session the March Crude Oil is currently trading at 9576 which is 53 points higher at this writing. The trading range has been 9587 to 9512 so far. Let’s gear up for the release of the Department of Energy data that may be a new headline to drive the market.
Have a Great Trading Day!
Copyright Price Futures Group All rights reserved.
Most Popular Slideshows
- Angelina Jolie & Brad Pitt Heads to Malta For New Movie After A Whirlwind French Wedding [PHOTOS]
- 2014 US Open Update (Day 4 - Men's Singles): Murray, Djokovic, Raonic and Isner Advance to 3rd Round [PHOTOS]
- Kate Middleton’s Mom Accused Of Being A Social Climber, Prince George Not Seen By Relatives
- Top 5 Richest Tennis Athletes
Join the Conversation
- Australian Stock Market Report – Afternoon August 29, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Midday August 29, 2014
- Global Markets Overview – August 29, 2014
- Australian Stock Market Report – Morning August 29, 2014
- Better Market Your Uranium Someplace Else, Japan Appetite No Longer Huge as Before – Former PM Tells Australia Queensland Premier Campbell Newman
- Apple iWatch is iPhone 6 Accessory on Sept 19 Release Date: 6 Confirmed Specs & Features
- iPhone 6 Release Date Update: 4.7-Inch Model Scores 65.8% In Screen-To-Size Ratio; A Surprise Entry Scales Top Spot [List Attached]
- Canada Vs Russia War Erupts Via Twitter on Russia-Not Russia Maps
- James Foley Torture Involves CIA Waterboarding Technique
- Product Recall Alert: Hewlett-Packard Pulls Out 6M Power Cords from US, Canada Over Fire Hazard Concerns, Australia Also Affected
- ISIS Wants $6.6M and Release of Aafia Siddiqui in Exchange of Head of Female US Humanitarian Aid Worker, 1st American Fighting for Jihadis Dead
- Ukraine Ceasefire Looks Remote As Putin Talks Tough At Meeting With Poroshenko